The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao the fuck you gonna do? "Boss the midfield"? Big Nige would beat your fucking head in.
Shut your dirty mouth up, I bet you a Barca fan who doesnt live in Barcelona.....

That's not certain. There's talk about that some of Belgium's stars aren't interested in playing the bronze game. Hopefully it's just the initial disappointment talking though.
To be fair it's such a bs game, nobody wants to play for it unless they've got a shot at golden boot.

Crazy.Yugoslavia had so many talented teams, but it's Croatia who make the 1st WC final.

in truth it was a great run by England, but the press and media are already setting them up for a fall, already talking about ''we're back as a force''.... back to the huge expectations, ….QF at the euro championship in 2 years and they'll get slaughtered by the press.

Since some high street shops have stopped selling kitchen knives, I'm gonna have to scrape my eyes out with a plastic spoon.
salad_fingers_by_cephei97-d66ulih.png

YOU SOUND LIKE A REMONAER

IF I GET MY HANDS ON U!
I actually bet on Brexit, cause I know how retarded most of the population is and how "charismatic" old men could convince the old ass voters to vote against their best wishes.

He's got to start playing creators. Real creators. Not "Run in straight line" creators.

They don't have any creators though.

The Prem spends billions of dollars, brings hundreds of foreigners in, and they still play the same long ball, hope for a header shit.

We need a star player. Harry Kane was disappointing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back