Borat tricks Sarah Palin into interview

If you don't like his work there is something wrong with you mentally. He had one of the funniest shows of all time on HBO.

Also lol @ the White trash Palin family

I can understand not liking some of his stuff.. but Ali G was incredible.

Lets talk more about what a pieces of trash the Palins are, how many times has her son been arrested? How about her daughter getting knocked up while doing a national tour preaching abstinence? In short typical Republicans.

Good to see him back doing what he's good at after all those terrible movies.

Just think the Republican party though it was a good idea to have this idiotic grifter a heartbeat away from the presidency.

And yet, you praise the man who chose her, like his opinion is beyond reproach, whenever it suits your fancy...

Not a fan of Palin , and Sacha Baron Cohen is a douche.

Meh. He's an important douche, in the age of online handles and passive aggressive memes he is the king of physical satire.

The fact he can also stay in character even under death threats is amazing. At least he isn't a "it's just a prank bro" bitch on YouTube.

If you don't like his work there is something wrong with you mentally. He had one of the funniest shows of all time on HBO.

Also lol @ the White trash Palin family

lol 5 minute of Chappelle or Burr totally shit on that bums entire career.

Not a fan of Palin , and Sacha Baron Cohen is a douche.

giphy.gif

Borat is easily the funniest movie/character/shtick that I have ever seen.

I could do without his support of Israel, but the guy is a generational comedic talent - and Sarah Palin is a turd-hearted moron.

Is Bristol still making 6 figures a year promoting abstinence, all the while getting knocked up out of wedlock. Typical of someone who brags about their piety.
Pious people I have met in my lifetime don't brag about it.
Sarah is a quitter, and decided to not be the governor in order to fleece the Rubes. Little did Mama Grizzly know, when she made that decision she was on minute 14 of her 15 minutes of fame. Her money making scheme went to shit and hell Fox wont even invite her on anymore.

Meh. He's an important douche, in the age of online handles and passive aggressive memes he is the king of physical satire.

The fact he can also stay in character even under death threats is amazing. At least he isn't a "it's just a prank bro" bitch on YouTube.

Glad to see a comedian can recognize real.

I personally think Steve Carell is head-and-shoulders the most talented guy in Hollywood (comedic or otherwise), but I would put SBC in the tier below him alongside guys like Ricky Gervais, Hannibal Burress, and Zach Galifianakis.

HAHA, so apparently Sasha Baron Cohen or (Borat) or some may remember him as Ali G has tricked Sarah Palin and her daughter into giving an on camera interview for his new show by posing as a disabled veteran.

palin-crazy.png

It looks as though he also tricked Dick Cheney into an interview and attempted to get him to autograph his waterboarding kit. If you aren't familiar with his work he does some hilarious interviews with Trump, Ron Paul and others. After the interview the driver CBS dropped the Palins off at the wrong airport making them miss their flight. HAHA

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Ms. Palin wrote, saying she was a “victim” of the comedian for the Showtime series “Who Is America?,” which debuts on Sunday.

Ms. Palin said she was invited to appear on a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

She was interviewed by what appeared to be a disabled veteran in a wheelchair, who she assumes was Mr. Cohen in disguise. He peppered her with questions, she added, that were “full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm.”

Before you get all huffy and puffy republicans a tweet by a 100% disabled veteran tweeted his support in mocking politicians who deserve to be mocked.

GerardSF@gerardsleeps

I’m a 100% service disabled honorably discharged U.S. Marine; Sacha Baron Cohen please keep up your amazing work!

5:43 PM - Jul 10, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/arts/television/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen.html

There's something these comedians haven't picked up on yet: this isn't 2005. These days, the absurdity is concentrated on the Left. You can poke fun at the fact that Dick Cheney supports waterboarding, but Democrats are screaming about abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement ("open borders"), acknowledging "white privilege", fluid gender identity, cucking to save their marriages, hoax hate crimes, etc. Maybe Borat should sneak into the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and trick its members into admitting that they want to overthrow the USA and establish the Aztlan Empire. Or maybe he should file a lawsuit based on someone assuming his gender identity and win a $1,000,000 judgment. Now that would be funny.

Seems like a piece of shit move.
This is about is edgy as fucking Gallagher. Uhh, good job, you tricked someone into an act of goodwill by pretending to be someone you're not.
Not surprised the leftoids love it, though.

Some aren't a fan of SBC but consider his talent. It is to ad lib those interviews without breaking character when someone is genuinely pissed off or uncomfortable with you.

Some aren't a fan of SBC but consider his talent. It is to ad lib those interviews without breaking character when someone is genuinely pissed off or uncomfortable with you.

He's good, and the Ali G show was great. I still crack up at that Veteran/Veterinarian bit he did with that farm vet. Borat gets all the love, but his Ali G character is severely underrated. The layers of ignorance he comes up with on the fly is amazing.

Going for a “gotcha” trick on Sarah Palin is like Lebron celebrating winning a high school dunk contest.

These kinda candid camera stunts only have a certain shelf life because if you get successful doing it then people start recognizing you. He's been doing it a long time so he's probably having to hunt down the dumbest of the dumb for someone who'll still fall for it.

Holla at me when Eric Andre gets her ass.

Back