NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
porter.0.gif

Bullshit call there was no reason for a coach to be on the fucking field.

sounds like you munch on cock and cant handle real football.

Oh yeah cuz guys like Bill Romanowski, Lyle Alzado, George Atkinson, Matt Millen, Jack Tatum etc were all the pinnacle of tough football players, never did anything dirty.

You don't even know your own teams history you fruitbasket.
Please tell me more about how relevant these players are. Most of which didnt play during my lifetime.

Sorry that you are a fan of ghetto trash. You silly bitch.

Dude was such a freak. Probably one of my top 5 Chiefs of all time.

On another note, you wear jerseys ever? I only have a Derrick Johnson jersey. Can't be seen in that for at least this year.

Was thinking of getting a Ragland, Hitchens, or Kelce jersey. I like throwbacks, too.

(you can tell by my picks what my favorite position on the field is. lmao)

Last 3 jerseys I've bought are Priest Holmes, Derrick Johnson, and Charles. I wore the DJ mostly. My next one will be Kelce more than likely. Hunt, or Ragland are also options.

sounds like you munch on cock and cant handle real football.
Calm down buckaroo. On second thought please don't calm down. It's highly entertaining when an absolute moron starts posting ridiculous shit. Someone that backs guys like Burfict might be as entertaining as the guy that was here saying that guys like Von and Mack are a dime a dozen.

You'll eat these fucking filthy casual lil bitches alive. Carry on.

Please tell me more about how relevant these players are. Most of which didnt play during my lifetime.

Sorry that you are a fan of ghetto trash. You silly bitch.

I'm the silly bitch for having a brain and being educated :|

I'm the silly bitch for having a brain and being educated :|
Educated on what exactly? That dirty ass play from the 70s doesnt fly now?

Dude was such a freak. Probably one of my top 5 Chiefs of all time.

On another note, you wear jerseys ever? I only have a Derrick Johnson jersey. Can't be seen in that for at least this year.

Was thinking of getting a Ragland, Hitchens, or Kelce jersey. I like throwbacks, too.

(you can tell by my picks what my favorite position on the field is. lmao)
You should probably find a non can to get a jersey from.

You should probably find a non can to get a jersey from.

Still bitter at Ragland having success in a 3-4?

Hitchens is a good player.

And Kelce is the 2nd best TE in the league.

Non-cans fam.

You ever rock a jersey, Revo?

Non-cans fam.

Meh on Ragland. Good for him. Bills have Edmunds now so he won’t be missed

Never heard of him

Who cares

Only the GOAT Bruce Smith but may have to get one for the future GOAT Josh Allen.

In your defense you haven't had a lot of talent worth watching in the last 50 years.
Youre avoiding the topic now. Probably because you realize youre coming off as a total jackass.

Youre avoiding the topic now. Probably because you realize youre coming off as a total jackass.

Nah, your team is filled with cans so I decided to post when they were relevant. You talk shit about liking or being a fan of dudes when your history isnt exactly stellar. Can level posting and can level knowledge of your team. Pathetic.

Nah, your team is filled with cans so I decided to post when they were relevant. You talk shit about liking or being a fan of dudes when your history isnt exactly stellar. Can level posting and can level knowledge of your team. Pathetic.
I talk shit about you liking a worthless piece of ghetto trash, yes.

My history is just fine, thanks. I dont cheer for guys who intentionally try to injur others, nor woman beaters. Pacman fits both those bills. He is a filthy piece of shit and so is anyone who cheers for him.

Non-cans fam.

Couldn’t consider getting a jersey of a dude like Kelce. Douche chills errywhere.

Couldn’t consider getting a jersey of a dude like Kelce. Douche chills errywhere.

I would be wearing sunglasses indoors and skinny jorts by nightfall.

It is definitely a risk I have to factor in

I talk shit about you liking a worthless piece of ghetto trash, yes.

My history is just fine, thanks. I dont cheer for guys who intentionally try to injur others, nor woman beaters. Pacman fits both those bills. He is a filthy piece of shit and so is anyone who cheers for him.

I can recognize his skill on the field which is why he has a job. You're just some bum karate forum mod. Mad jealousy coming from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back