NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can recognize his skill on the field which is why he has a job. You're just some bum karate forum mod. Mad jealousy coming from you
He actually does not currently have a job.

Youre some bum karate forum poster who keeps getting banned and coming back lmao.

DC confirmed better hands than AC.

Lol@being a Pacman advocate. There are literally hundreds of more skilled players who aren't emotionally unstable pieces of garbage who cost their teams playoff wins.

Fair. It's just a funny change after watching the Texans or Cards series. They aren't trying to be buddy buddy or baby the players lol

Oh I won't deny that. The Cowboys are definitely soft in that manner, absolutely lol

You know I've always wondered if douchebags know that they're douchebags or if they think that they're normal people. Best to just ignore these people IMO.

Anyway I think you can assess a man's character by the people they admire.

Just some random thoughts.

You know I've always wondered if douchebags know that they're douchebags or if they think that they're normal people. Best to just ignore these people IMO.

Anyway I think you can assess a man's character by the people they admire.

Just some random thoughts.

Who is this in reference to?

Who is this in reference to?
Definitely not you, you're one of the coolest posters on this board, bro
*Puts sunglasses on indoors"
anigif_enhanced-21611-1395036416-2.gif

I talk shit about you liking a worthless piece of ghetto trash, yes.

My history is just fine, thanks. I dont cheer for guys who intentionally try to injur others, nor woman beaters. Pacman fits both those bills. He is a filthy piece of shit and so is anyone who cheers for him.

You'd be a filthy piece of shit if you played for the Bengals too.

Wasn't Pacman the dude who put that dirty hit on Brown in the playoffs a couple of years ago?

Can't wait for football to start

Chiefs will over achieve and give me hope and tear my heart out in the playoffs

i'll lose $100 in my dynasty league and i'll lose $100 in my brothers fantasy league......should be a good year

Can't wait for football to start

Chiefs will over achieve and give me hope and tear my heart out in the playoffs

i'll lose $100 in my dynasty league and i'll lose $100 in my brothers fantasy league......should be a good year
Just ctrl+c ctrl+v this before every season.

Lol at DeMarco retiring at 30. What a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back