Gowdy vs Strzok

Watched this on FB live. The most disturbing thing to me was the comments people were posting. I'm hoping most of these accounts were fake because the things people were saying didn't even make sense. Someone literally posted:

"Why are they bringing up polygraph test, anyone who is stupid enough to use a polygraph test shouldn't be trusted". While she praises the FBI who uses polygraph test on their agents. This was just one example of constant comments I saw from mainly anti trump people that made no sense.

Haven't watched the hearing yet, but judging by the unbound hinges ITT, it's gotta be a pretty good time..

As a service to the dog, everybody:

In through the nose, out through the mouth,,,,,, now Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And just for a off topic chuckle, Trump claimed today his poll rating is better than Lincoln's polls ever were. Gallup was doing a hell of job in 1863.

He also claimed that he had TRIPLED the GDP

I listened to it on my commute home and it was a circus. I loved how a few democrats used their time to solely and beligerantly bash Trump, knowing full well that the hearing would have a large public audience.
They’re starting to look like the boy who cried wolf, though.

Seems trustworthy...
SmirkGIFStrzok.gif

the whole thing was a joke. Democrats basically were sucking his dick and bitching about Trump. Republicans were trying to gain some prime time news sound bites and wave their dicks around seeking out that "gotcha" moment that never happened. Meanwhile Strzok is playing both sides, he knew he did something wrong but it wasn't the big conspiracy the GOP.

These situations always happen like this though, when it's someone the Republicans like, they are practically sucking the persons dick and the Democrats start waving their dicks around looking for the "gotcha" moment. How all of you don't see that and aren't complaining shows the partisanship.

Simple fact is Strzok shouldn't have been using official FBI media for personal attacks and to carry on his affair, nor should he have had the affair (but I can't cast any stones on that one as I'm sure most people can't) but it wasn't the "deep state" cabal the Republicans are trying to make it out to be.

Also, seriously what is up with Gowdy and that pinhead, was he a zika baby or what?

Bullshit, show ONE single thing in where Strzok did something wrong....just ONE. These sellout GOP fools sounded like the complete idiots they are. The only thing concluded is this was the worst hearing in history conducted by these idiots.

The IG report said there was no bias in anything Strzok did. Gosar is a dentist so he reads body language well, Gohmert is fucking retarded, Gowdy would ask insane questions and not wait or want the answer...its was a complete shit show from the GOP.

Trey Gowdy is FULL OF SHIT!!!

Strzok chose which texts were personal and which were official. Of course he said all if the texts about his investigations were personal. Lol

Just to recap: regardless of the investigations and testimony, the fact is the man who edited a memo to get Hillary off and literally started the Trump Russia probe a few months before the 2016 election sent the phrase in a response to FBI attorney Lisa Page, who’d texted him worried Trump might win. “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,”. The two were having an affair at the time.

Strzok referred to Trump as a “douche” and an “utter idiot” and told Page that Hillary Clinton “just had to win” the race.

Strzok once referred to an “insurance policy” against Trump winning. Thus the Russia probe.

Last edited:
Strzok choose which texts were personal and which were official. Of course he said all if the texts about his investigations were personal. Lol

Just to recap: regardless of the investigations and testimony, the fact is the man who edited a memo to get Hillary off and literally started the Trump Russia probe a few months before the 2016 election sent the phrase in a response to FBI attorney Lisa Page, who’d texted him worried Trump might win. “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,”. The two were having an affair at the time.

Strzok referred to Trump as a “douche” and an “utter idiot” and told Page that Hillary Clinton “just had to win” the race.

Strzok once referred to an “insurance policy” against Trump winning. Thus the Russia probe.
There is literally no proof of any of this. You should read the IG report.

The hearing was a sham. They already have an unbiased report (IG).

Don't know what this had to do with my original post. The hearing is a sham not because of the initiating content but because nothing will actually get sorted out as both sides strong wall each other. The IG report was a very soft disclosure of misconduct but did more to try to down play its own disclosures.

Seems trustworthy...
SmirkGIFStrzok.gif
This pretty much sums up the right. There are probably millions of people who voted for trump that with this gif and knowledge he sent those texts whould literally "lock him up" for life...with absolutely no accompanying info of the crime associated or any details.

Don't know what this had to do with my original post. The hearing is a sham not because of the initiating content but because nothing will actually get sorted out as both sides strong wall each other. The IG report was a very soft disclosure of misconduct but did more to try to down play its own disclosures.
You know they already had this exact hearing in private...right?

There is literally no proof of any of this. You should read the IG report.

Rather than read a second hand report you should read the draft memo and text messages. Primary source documents > secondary source documents.

Back