USADA...

Right?

• Yes, get rid of those sport killers.

• No, make the sport worse.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would be for abolishing USADA only if the fighters have to disclose exactly what they are taking. I'm all for enhancing performance, just not doing it secretly when it's against the rules.

Yeah, it could be on the tail of the tape, "Joe, that fighter has been on EPO for 6 weeks, he's not gassing anytime soon"

"Joe, do you think his dry hard vascular appearance is due to that Var cycle....."

<45>

PED's are closer to vitamins and protein than they are to weapons in the cage. They make your body healthier. And if they are legal, nobody is at a disadvantage.

Who cares what they make to your body? What matters is what they do to the body of your opponent. And it's same as knife.

You have a point.

If everyone is on PED’s, then technically, nobody is cheating.

PRIDE did extremely well allowing their fighters to use PEDs. The truly dishonest ting is to tell your fighters they can't use PEDs while they can't assure the guys that their opponents won't be using PEDs.

You have a point.

If everyone is on PED’s, then technically, nobody is cheating.

How would you know everyone is on PED unless you mandate it? And not all PEDs are the same. You don't think Jon Jones could get better designer PEDs than someone like Zak Otto?

And then the people making the PED's can stop spending time making PEDS's that "will pass a test," and they can start spending time on making them safer, and more available for the rest of us at reasonable prices.

Yeah, if we legalize drugs, all the heroine makers will think about how to make it safer...

GTFO, infantile TS

Who cares what they make to your body? What matters is what they do to the body of your opponent. And it's same as knife.

If that were true they would have had deaths at every UFC event in the 90s.

Agreed, USADA is pointless. The only function it had was to calm down Gsp and Bisping from throwing accustions to keep attention from themselves...

If Lesnar is getting a title shot coming off of a test failure and not having a legit win on his record in eight years, then what's the point?

It's not like there's any integrity in this so-called sport.

brock has 6 months to be testing clean and if he doesn't than he never return to the ufc.

PEDS's will do more for recovery and training than they will for offense. People have been on Roids forever in this sport, and you are talking like if someone takes roids they are gonna knock someone's head clean off their shoulders. Yea, PED's will make people bigger and faster and stronger, but it will help them in defense and recovery and weight cuts more than it will improve offense.

Yeah, if we legalize drugs, all the heroine makers will think about how to make it safer...

GTFO, infantile TS

No, but how much has heron use dropped since Nixon began The War On Drugs in the 60s? None. Heroim use has increased then as has cocaine use. You seem like a Prohibition advocate. What a massive success Prohibition was!

If Lesnar is getting a title shot coming off of a test failure and not having a legit win on his record in eight years, then what's the point?

It's not like there's any integrity in this so-called sport.
As Real As It Gets bro.

nope if it keeps the cheaters jon jones and anerson silva out of the sport than im ok with it.
Yea, hopefully all the other sports will take the same approach and get rid of all of the best players.

When I watch sports, I don't want to see the best, I want to see guys that I think I can be better than with 6 weeks doing p90x.

PEDS's will do more for recovery and training than they will for offense. People have been on Roids forever in this sport, and you are talking like if someone takes roids they are gonna knock someone's head clean off their shoulders. Yea, PED's will make people bigger and faster and stronger, but it will help them in defense and recovery and weight cuts more than it will improve offense.

Recovery and training will improve offense. You can train more often and more effectively on offence. It is not that hard to understand.

Should students be allow to cheat on exams in school? Come on, you know everyone peeks at other people's answers right? If everyone does it, it is not cheating right?

Back