Bernie, Biden, and Warren showing all the signs of 2020 runs

Coastal liberals who think they're smart love Warren aka Goofy Liz aka Pocahontas.
Damn right I hope she runs...

While I recognize that there are in fact implications as to the levels of your stupidity, he didn't make a claim.
Re-read what was highlighted in his reply.

You'll get it eventually!
<TheDonald>

Ah, I can’t wait to see your faces in 2020...
3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg
If that dude wasn't so butt hurt himself, he probably could have scored that night. There's literally four women in tears within consoling distance and a half dozen more on the brink of a breakdown. Lose the 1,000 yard stare and go for it bro!

Oh those wasted opportunities...

Elizabeth Warren is the one who lied about being native to get an affirmative action seat right?

How could she possibly run??

Elizabeth Warren is the one who lied about being native to get an affirmative action seat right?

How could she possibly run??
Trump said he'd donate a million dollars to a charity of her choosing if she could pass a DNA test. These two in a debate is a dream come true for the GOP.

Joe Biden is a pedophile. It's going to get very nasty if he joins the race.

Pizzagate. A conspiracy so dumb even right wingers won't believe it.

Oh wait they do believe it.

This is just an article claiming that President Trump said inaccurate things.

You still need to demonstrate an instance were President Trump said a documented, proven, undeniable, and objective lie.

We've already been able to do that with Elizabeth Warren, and her proven lies.

Really? Where did you do that?

Trump said he'd donate a million dollars to a charity of her choosing if she could pass a DNA test. These two in a debate is a dream come true for the GOP.

Lol so true. I cant wait until the next election because the Dems aren't getting it. They'll either put in a dirty as fuck candidate in again, a deep state shill. Trump will annihalate again.

Back