Bernie, Biden, and Warren showing all the signs of 2020 runs

You don't say........

Kovaleski.jpg
If that's what he was actually doing in that photo, you may have had a point. But since he wasn't.....

Your post on the other hand, was absolutely making light of people who have to suffer through life with mental disorders. Whether you're capable of admitting it to yourself or not, you've become everything you claim to hate. You're a simple minded bigot making fun of people for things that they can't help.

If that's what he was actually doing in that photo, you may have had a point.

Your post on the other hand, was absolutely making light of people who have to suffer through life with mental disorders. Whether you're capable of admitting it to yourself or not, you've become everything you claim to hate. You're a simple minded bigot making fun of people for things that they can't help.

That was what he was doing. Don't play dumb.

Hate speech?

Oh no, fear mongering. Thats it!
Reading your post:

At first I was like:
<Prem973>

Then I realized this is the sad state of affairs for President Trump's opposition, and I was like:
<{Heymansnicker}>
<13>

Last edited:
Only cool when Trump does it?
It was below the belt when he did it. But he was going after someone who had already picked a fight with him.
You simply (and viciously) went after the most vulnerable people who did nothing to you.

It was below the belt when he did it. But he was going after someone who had already picked a fight with him.
You simply (and viciously) went after the most vulnerable people who did nothing to you.

So me replying to smok3r or implying that was Republicans in general was vicious. While Trump doing that to a man who is literally disabled is a ok? Cuz the disabled man attacked him by writing something Trump didn't like. Lmao didn't take long for you to lose that moral high ground. Impressive mental gymnastics there. You could make the Olympics.

Being from the state of NJ I can thoroughly say that Booker is a complete spineless, ineffective and decisive moron.

So me replying to smok3r or implying that was Republicans in general was vicious. While Trump doing that to a man who is literally disabled is a ok? Cuz the disabled man attacked him by writing something Trump didn't like. Lmao didn't take long for you to lose that moral high ground. Impressive mental gymnastics there. You could make the Olympics.
Didn't read lol.

Do we really want an 80 year old man to be president?

There is no way Bernie can compete with a young 74 year old Trump who is in his prime.

He's made that gesture to insult able bodied people as well, for being dipshits. Your freeze frame was pathetic.

He's made that gesture to insult able bodied people as well, for being dipshits. Your freeze frame was pathetic.

Oh so he makes a gesture poking fun at the disabled to make fun of both the disabled and non disabled. Awesome. You sure showed me. That freeze frame was from a video where he literally called out the disabled reporter by name while convulsing.

He lost the majority. Outrage may continue justified.

Only one outraged here is you bud. I've read through this whole thread and you've made a complete fool out of yourself. Your bullshit posts read like an angry antifa member whose SSI got cancelled and mum plans on kicking you out the next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandim
Back