There’s a place in your heart nobody’s been...

Smok3r

Silverback Belt
Banned
Reaction score
...take me there!

Feel free to talk about your favorite Rascal Flatts song(s), memories, concert(s), love-making to their tracks, etc.!

YUUUUGE fan of these guys! Their jams became the soundtrack for my life for a few years!
rascal-flatts.jpg

This is a country singer isn't it?

I'll be back in a few pages to see if this has turned into an incest thread

I've never heard any of their songs, but I've already made up my mind that they suck.

Rascal Flatts is not a country band, they're a middle aged boy band band. Horrible, horrible music, just like most Nashville music row artist's (Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Keith Urban and a plethora of other shit bands Nashville pumps out). Any real country fan knows the best modern country comes from Texas and Oklahoma in the form of Red Dirt music.

I've never heard any of their songs, but I've already made up my mind that they suck.
Wow, you’re missing out, Bro.

Some of their jams are literally masterpieces. I’m Mexican, so I don’t even like country, but these guys will make hearts melt, and panties drop!

Rascal Flatts is not a country band, they're a middle aged boy band band. Horrible, horrible music, just like most Nashville music row artist's (Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Keith Urban and a plethora of other shit bands Nashville pumps out). Any real country fan knows the best modern country comes from Texas and Oklahoma in the form of Red Dirt music.
I don’t give a damn what you call them, their music is LEGENDARY!

"I'm moving on", from this thread.

Be a dove and show me where exactly I refer to them as a country band.

Be a dove and show me where exactly I refer to them as a country band.
Alright man, you didn't call them country (despite the fact they are produced under a country label), but they are still a middle aged boy band that sucks.

You know how homophobes are typically gay guys who are in denial?

You sound like have a crush on rascal flats and in denial now and trashing them.

Gay.

Alright man, you didn't call them country (despite the fact they are produced under a country label), but they are still a middle aged boy band that sucks.
What exactly turns you off about them?

They’ve got great tunes with great lyrics. Do you just not like their look?

The Mayberry’s official theme song! Make it happen, Mods!

I not a big fan of pop country. I don't hate Rascal Flatts, their music is just not a genre I intentionally seek out.

Back