Economy Trump tax cuts 6 months later: it was exactly what critics projected - everyone but the rich suffers

Not a single, serious attempt to refute the OP.

Just deflections, complete bullshit, and personal attacks.

Low IQ.

Sad!

I have four working-class employees that would beg to differ. They are all getting more hours than they were before and being paid more per hour than they were before. We barely survived through 8 years of Obama we are doing much better now.

Approximately when did they your alleged employees begin receiving more hours and more pay per hour?

Despite numerous posts by posters on here that state there is a difference in their paycheck or business since the tax cuts, this tired hack still tries to preach his propaganda as truth. This Trosky clown hates capitalism and doesn't want anyone to keep the money they earn.

The economy is in the best shape its been in since the 50s but the self loathing communist is still trying to downplay it.

I have four working-class employees that would beg to differ. They are all getting more hours than they were before and being paid more per hour than they were before. We barely survived through 8 years of Obama we are doing much better now.
Be prepared to be told that your experiences are completely invalid by those who support former President Obama, simply because your experience contradicts the pro Obama stance.

Did you even read the OP?

He said:
(1) He would raise taxes on the rich - he didn't
(2) He would not benefit from his tax policy - he did
(3) Workers' wages would increase - they didn't
(4) Lucrative tax loopholes would be closed - they weren't
(5) International corporations would pay more in taxes after the changes - they are paying less
(6) The budget would perform better than CBO predictions - it performed worse

Come on, man.
He literally didn't say all of this lol.

Libruhls and their emotions.

This has nothing to do with reality. Even the biggest supporter of the cuts (among economists) wouldn't argue that they've had a noticeable difference yet, and you're saying that in a little more than a year, these four anonymous people have gone from "barely surviving" to doing much better. That kind of blatant dishonesty (and stupidity, in that it's not even a plausible lie) doesn't do anything but show your inability to discuss the issue rationally and your unwillingness to discuss it honestly.

As I pointed out, the economy is goods and services. We don't get more goods and services with a tax cut (theoretically, some can increase the amount but not nearly as much as the size of the cut), so regressive changes leave the middle class worse off.
Said that they were getting paid more per hour and getting more hours. Their lives may change drastically for the better or drastically for the worst I don't know but they are getting more money per hour and working more hours. How is this bad for the working class? Do you want me to believe my own eyes or your nonsense?

Regressive changes in the tax code necessarily redistribute income, meaning that the working class gets less. Remember that the economy is goods and services, not money.

Gets to buy two more Mazak mills, adding three people, then when positive cash flow happens off of the new machines another one will get purchased and one or two more get hired until a new equilibrium is reached. More goods getting produced.

Whether you feel he's misguided or not isn't it refreshing to have a politician do what they said they were going to do? Trump's base is growing whether you like it or not. Can't wait for the midterms.

Which of his promises have been kept? Sincere question.

Before the election, I claimed multiple times that the promises that were aimed at a particular demographic which then became his base, would not be kept, because they were nothing more than a marketing ploy. Where's the wall that Mexico is paying for? Have the coal and steel jobs returned yet? What about that healthcare reform, which would be the best ever? None of that shit has happened.

What did happen though was a big fat corporate tax cut, which I predicted would be the only thing of significance getting accomplished during this presidency. And a big fat corporate tax cut is exactly the Republican establishment agenda.

If it's not clear by now, what you got up until this point is just what Republicans have always wanted. You didn't get any of the things that tugged at the emotions of what is now his base, and you won't, at least not in the form it was promised. But Trump will continue to hold rallies, telling a lie approximately every 20 words, and his base will believe it, because they want to believe it. And now that anything objectively written about this administration has been classified as MSM fake news, his base is left with no way of actually discerning lies from truth, because they now only trust Fox and Breitbart, which are both essentially propaganda outlets for Trump.

Said that they were getting paid more per hour and getting more hours. Their lives may change drastically for the better or drastically for the worst I don't know but they are getting more money per hour and working more hours. How is this bad for the working class? Do you want me to believe my own eyes or your nonsense?

Believe your own eyes, but point them to the relevant stats. What's happened to real wage growth since the cuts took effect? Down, right? What has happened to job growth? Also down, right (I don't think that's *because* of the cuts, but the reality contradicts your story)? What's happened to deficits? Up, right?

Be prepared to be told that your experiences are completely invalid by those who support former President Obama, simply because your experience contradicts the pro Obama stance.
My experience is what matters to me. I am sure your experience is what matters to you and every other person's experience is what matters to them. What burns me the most is the way they say that it is anecdotal and that I'm probably the only one.
Approximately when did they your alleged employees begin receiving more hours and more pay per hour?
Alleged?? Lol.

Inflation will occur when the dollar starts returning home. The trick then is to increase output faster then the the dollar returns to minimize inflation and with increased earnings have more real wages.

Believe your own eyes, but point them to the relevant stats. What's happened to real wage growth since the cuts took effect? Down, right? What has happened to job growth? Also down, right (I don't think that's *because* of the cuts, but the reality contradicts your story)? What's happened to deficits? Up, right?
I'm not sure if the economy is booming because of the tax cuts. I'm not sure if it is booming because of the deregulation. But all I know is that is doing better than it has the entire time that Obama was in office. Let me guess itwas Obama that did it. LOL. You probably have 6 more years of conservative principles guiding the economy strap in.

I'm not sure if the economy is booming because of the tax cuts. I'm not sure if it is booming because of the deregulation. But all I know is that is doing better than it has the entire time that Obama was in office. Let me guess itwas Obama that did it. LOL. You probably have 6 more years of conservative principles guiding the economy strap in.

I pointed out a few specific areas to look at. Real wage growth has slowed sharply, and job growth has slowed down.

Here's GDP over the past 10 years:

fredgraph.png

There's no way you can look at that and see some kind of big change in Jan. 2017 that needs to be explained by some policy change (conversely, it's clear on the graph where the ARRA kicked in). If the economy is doing well now, it was doing well in Dec. 2016, too.

Which of his promises have been kept? Sincere question.

Before the election, I claimed multiple times that the promises that were aimed at a particular demographic which then became his base, would not be kept, because they were nothing more than a marketing ploy. Where's the wall that Mexico is paying for? Have the coal and steel jobs returned yet? What about that healthcare reform, which would be the best ever? None of that shit has happened.

What did happen though was a big fat corporate tax cut, which I predicted would be the only thing of significance getting accomplished during this presidency. And a big fat corporate tax cut is exactly the Republican establishment agenda.

If it's not clear by now, what you got up until this point is just what Republicans have always wanted. You didn't get any of the things that tugged at the emotions of what is now his base, and you won't, at least not in the form it was promised. But Trump will continue to hold rallies, telling a lie approximately every 20 words, and his base will believe it, because they want to believe it. And now that anything objectively written about this administration has been classified as MSM fake news, his base is left with no way of actually discerning lies from truth, because they now only trust Fox and Breitbart, which are both essentially propaganda outlets for Trump.
He did the tax cuts. He deregulated. He moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. He is negotiating new trade deals. He got us out of the Paris climate Accord. He increased members spending in NATO.
He appointed a conservative Justice to the Supreme Court. He tried to get funding for the wall. He tried to get rid of Obamacare. Both of those are on Congress not him

I pointed out a few specific areas to look at. Real wage growth has slowed sharply, and job growth has slowed down.

Here's GDP over the past 10 years:

fredgraph.png

There's no way you can look at that and see some kind of big change in Jan. 2017 that needs to be explained by some policy change (conversely, it's clear on the graph where the ARRA kicked in). If the economy is doing well now, it was doing well in Dec. 2016, too.
Again I'm not going by national statistics I'm going by my own experience. It has really picked up since the end of 2017 to now. That is a fact. Thanks Obama.

They started getting more hours towards the end of 2017 and got raises in January 2018.

It sounds like your business started improving prior to the tax plan, and before Trump signed any other legistlation.

He did the tax cuts. He deregulated. He moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. He is negotiating new trade deals. He got us out of the Paris climate Accord. He increased members spending in NATO.
He appointed a conservative Justice to the Supreme Court. He tried to get funding for the wall. He tried to get rid of Obamacare. Both of those are on Congress not him

Why are those two things on Congress and yet the tax cuts he gets credit for?

And exactly what Obama era policies were stifling your business? Or was it the whole him having to dig us out of a Republican helmed recession thing?

Back