PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is also censored.

Edit:

Yup it sure is.

enhanced-1768-1460577303-1.jpg

I think :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is also censored.

Edit:

Yup it sure is.

enhanced-1768-1460577303-1.jpg

I'm glad Stevie Richards was able to break away from this stable of jobbers and go on to tap out HHH to win the title at WM20.

I'm glad Stevie Richards was able to break away from this stable of jobbers and go on to tap out HHH to win the title at WM20.
The Godfather and Ivory are WWE Hall of Famers. <Lmaoo>

Poor Vader couldn't get in before he died.

BULL BUCHANAN FOR HALL OF FAME 2019

The hell does that even mean

Like they want to call people tiggers or like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: has become a mainstream word due to black people being main stream ?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Uncle Struggle loves him some Hulkster brother.

A little from column A, a little from column B.
I dont think either bugs me. Lot easier to know who you are dealing with if they are openly racist and as far as column b goes people tend to speak the same as everyone around them does and if people dont want to hear :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: than they shouldnt market it and say it. Language spreads through use

I dont think people get their own special words thats too close to blasphemy for my liking

I guess put me in the white people who use it category

I dont think either bugs me. Lot easier to know who you are dealing with if they are openly racist and as far as column b goes people tend to speak the same as everyone around them does and if people dont want to hear :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: than they shouldnt market it and say it. Language spreads through use

I dont think people get their own special words thats too close to blasphemy for my liking

I guess put me in the white people who use it category

Why do you feel the need to use it?

If other people shouldn't use it to stop promoting it, then you shouldn't use it either. "That's just the way they talk" isn't a good justification.

Why are some people held to standards when others get the benefit of circumstances? You don't see where those options are disproportionate assignments of responsibility?

None of my relatives were ever slave owners, but I still wouldn't use it.
I get it's the black version of "brother", trying to alleviate the pain that the word caused during the slave eras.
But the only reason I see mexicans, whites, asians using it is because they love the black urban culture. Cause it's "cool".

Like the saying goes... Everyone wants to be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, but no one wants to be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Why do you feel the need to use it?

If other people shouldn't use it to stop promoting it, then you shouldn't use it either. "That's just the way they talk" isn't a good justification.

Why are some people held to standards when others get the benefit of circumstances? You don't see where those options are disproportionate assignments of responsibility?
Don't go using those big words on Gutter, he won't read them.

Children of all races should be able to sign along with mid 90's rap songs without worrying who is standing behind them.

Children of all races should be able to sign along with mid 90's rap songs without worrying who is standing behind them.
Or 2017 songs.

GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG

But for real, probably one of my favourite bars

I think I was put here to annoy the world
And destroy your little 4-year-old boy or girl
Plus I was put here to put fear in :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who spray Faygo Root Beer
And call themselves "Clowns" 'cause they look queer
:eek::eek::eek:gy 2 Dope and Silent Gay
Claiming Detroit, when y'all live twenty miles away (fuckin punks)
And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s the fuck out
Ask 'em about the club they was at when they snuck out
After they ducked out the back when they saw us and bugged out
(AHHH!) Ducked down and got paintballs shot at they truck, blaow!
Look at y'all running your mouth again
When you ain't seen a fuckin Mile Road, South of 10
And I don't need help, from D12, to beat up two females
In make-up, who may try to scratch me with Lee Nails
"Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus
I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back