• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Trump/Putin Summit

How would you describe their massive, multi-faceted attempts to damage America by hacking voter registration polls to target disinformation at voters, hacking email and using the stolen email to manipulate voters with lies, funneling massive amounts of money to the parties they support and candidates who would split the vote, fomenting racial violence, and working with organizations who brag about blackmailing politicians with hookers in order to sway the elections (as they claim to have done in America to get Trump elected)?

the biggest meddling and attempt to damage the election came from illegal Mexican immigrants, who voted in the USA election even though they had not the right to do this.

why nobody is talking about that, regarding "damage" our democracy and voting system?

No, I think you don't follow politics and you're smugly ignorant, and that you're a partisan.

My side didn’t win, I wasn’t rooting for Trump. I just don’t see the point in following the mania of ‘it was rigged’.

I’m fine with anyone exposing corruption in the DNC for what it was. It seems to me like dems don’t really care about a democratic primary. It may be that Democrats believe Hillary should be anointed president by Devine right regardless of any democratic basis. Hell it seems Democrats believe democracy doesn’t work and would rather have an autocracy with an aristocracy of university educated elite. They don’t believe in business or work, just entitlements.

That was almost a Trumpesque level dodge, throw in a "the server", "electoral college", "witch hunt" and you've covered all your bases

How would you describe their massive, multi-faceted attempts to damage America by hacking voter registration polls to target disinformation at voters, hacking email and using the stolen email to manipulate voters with lies, funneling massive amounts of money to the parties they support and candidates who would split the vote, fomenting racial violence, and working with organizations who brag about blackmailing politicians with hookers in order to sway the elections (as they claim to have done in America to get Trump elected)?

It's good to see that people are finally giving up on the Russian collusion conspiracy theory, and are now moving the goalposts to "The Russian trolls are responsible for this!!!" narrative.

Whoever hacked the DNC and Podesta emails is guilty of nothing more than informing the American public of things that we should have already known anyways.

Aren't we being giant hypocrites here? Russia used Facebook ads? Don't we manipulate elections and shit all over the world? Fund the side we like, arm the side we like, arm these rebels
South america? venezuela? the middle east? especially in the 80s.

a few Facebook ads and people lose their shit. internal politics aside were the most guilty country in the world so everyone should just shut the fuck up imho

Yes, but when we interfere with elections and sovereign nations, it’s for freedom. When [insert anyone else] does it, it’s for terror.

My side didn’t win, I wasn’t rooting for Trump. I just don’t see the point in following the mania of ‘it was rigged’.

But you just stated that you're fine with criminal interference into our voting process as long as it benefits your side. Plus you oddly seem to think that people are arguing about whether FB ads affected the election results (???) or are deliberately misrepresenting the discussion. And you're doing it again in this post.

Whether the election was "rigged" or not isn't the point. The point is that a hostile foreign gov't stole data from one or both major presidential campaigns in order to influence either the election or the actions of the parties, or both. And they infiltrated one of the campaigns, and appear to retain an inappropriate influence over Washington decision-making.

Aren't we being giant hypocrites here? Russia used Facebook ads? Don't we manipulate elections and shit all over the world? Fund the side we like, arm the side we like, arm these rebels
South america? venezuela? the middle east? especially in the 80s.

a few Facebook ads and people lose their shit. internal politics aside were the most guilty country in the world so everyone should just shut the fuck up imho
This moral equivalency shit has got to GO.

You don't accept someone lying to you because in the past, you've also been less than honest.

You don't allow someone to punch you because you've thrown a punch.
Stop mid fight, "Well, I punched him so it's only fair."

Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy conclusions.

People need to quit using this bullshit excuse.

attacked gays? what are you talking about? why you are so obsessed with them?

again, your entire culture is sick. you celebrate perverts, pedos and your values are just about being obsessed with LGBQT.

these are your values

1530112840340.jpg

Freedom of association, motherfucker. Bro, do you even Bill of Right?

You don't accept someone lying to you because in the past, you've also been less than honest.

Going back to your earlier post, can you imagine if Obama (or any previous president) excused foreign attacks on America with "well, we've done bad stuff too"?

Like I said before I don’t know who needed to be coerced by Russians when one candidate was falling over and being carried around like an old sofa

Trump fucked up but at least he is willing to say out loud what was previous said in private ha

But you just stated that you're fine with criminal interference into our voting process as long as it benefits your side.

No, I’m saying as long as the votes themselves are sacred / not tampered with, that is most important to me.

Influencing the voters before they vote is a far more nebulous dynamic, and of less concern to me, because ultimately people must be responsible for forming their own opinions.

Whether the election was "rigged" or not isn't the point.

<31>

What did they actually do thought. I'm not up to date on facts. did they change votes or something?

And this whole thing brings to question why no one is up at arms at israel. They actively influence us nonstop. Israeli interest groups, forgive me for forgetting names, target all of our politicians to vote in favor of anything that is good for Israel. this is a fact. They'll sponsor a candidate, influence his vote on Israel and when he's up for reelection, if he doesn't go their way they'll give money to his rival. And they'll constantly be in contact with these pols throughout their terms. I'm just an Internet idiot but some lady explained it very well who used to work for them. If I find it I'll report back. I also think she was on JRE once.

Like I said before I don’t know who needed to be coerced by Russians when one candidate was falling over and being carried around like an old sofa

Trump fucked up but at least he is willing to say out loud what was previous said in private ha

Trump is willing to say aggressively stupid things that previous presidents didn't think or say. He's not willing to stand up for the interests of the country in a way that other presidents have been and risk saying anything that would upset a country that attacked us.

But they don't see it that way, and I'm unsure that any intelligence community consensus would change their minds since the cemented narrative is that everyone's corrupt and "out to get" Trump with a "witch hunt".

You know, instead of holding the man accountable for his associations and double dealing.

well then thats fucked and America is in trouble.

More reason we need to remove money from politics especially foreign money and an Politicians who have had massive past dealings with overseas companies that have ties to Governments.

They are fine as long as their side benefits from it. Like when Congressional republicans invited and cheered for Bibi coming to undermine our president and dictate American foreign policy.

Their side cannot benefit when the POTUS is owned by a foreign power's dictator. I guess that does not matter.

No, I’m saying as long as the votes themselves are sacred / not tampered with, that is most important to me.

Influencing the voters before they vote is a far more nebulous dynamic, and of less concern to me, because ultimately people must be responsible for forming their own opinions.

So do you support changing the laws on the books or just allowing them to be broken with impunity? Should both parties just be openly enlisting foreign help to engage in cyber warfare against the other ones, and should foreign countries just openly be able to buy ads and donate to campaigns/bribe candidates?

Did you understand the point? You're not representing the discussion accurately. Not sure if you're deliberately lying or you just aren't following the news.

I’m fine with anyone exposing corruption in the DNC for what it was. It seems to me like dems don’t really care about a democratic primary. It may be that Democrats believe Hillary should be anointed president by Devine right regardless of any democratic basis. Hell it seems Democrats believe democracy doesn’t work and would rather have an autocracy with an aristocracy of university educated elite. They don’t believe in business or work, just entitlements.

I'm not trolling but what does that have to do with Trump and Russia?

Back