International Trump/Putin Summit

Ohh. Trump said he misspoke. And he also said he believes US intelligence. That clears it up.

What's with all the pop culture references to The Handmaid's Tale lately?
Sounds like you're not hip
LOL. So, Trump's position is actually just the full range of possible Russian culpability, from "he can't see any reason it wasn't them," to "there are lots of humans inhabiting earth so I dunno lol," to "Dadimir wouldn't do that." He believes all things simultaneously.
Donny Moscow's House of Waffles

hello there Peteyandjia,

if you think Mrs. Clinton was a dove on Russia, you're not really following the plot too closely.

- IGIT

Quite the opposite, I know Hillary is a warhawk who was dying to up the fight with Russia. One of the silver linings to her losing, in my view.

I’ve never considered Hillary a good example of ‘the left’ though. Just a corporatist wolf in leftist’s clothing, seeking to take advantage.

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/37384974_1941700622788263_5421428735456837632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=44dd092f32eb1c45d7c4e363ee3d0d3a&oe=5BE40CAF

You know, if funny lefty memes like this come of it, I’m very happy with the summit then

I dont think so at all. I am not claiming he is some master mind who is purposefully against Americas interests. I dont think that. But I do think what I said is true. He is in a pretty important job that has global implications, he is an unstable inciter and he is not qualified in any way for the position.

Well you claimed Russia has Trump compromised based on nothing but your own confirmation bias. He didn't call him out at a press conference therefore compromised. That's terrible logic. You also called him an inciter right after he met with the biggest nuclear power on earth in hopes of working through our issues while the rest of you guys are calling for a new cold war. Who is doing the inciting here?

And based on performance I have to say Trump is the most qualified president I've seen in my lifetime. Definitely more qualified than Clinton, W, and Obama. I don't know on what basis you claim he is unqualified.

He could coast through without causing permanent damage but who knows what extremely difficult and dangerous situations could come up for which he is just not qualified to assess or deal with?

Do you worry about him sending us to war based on false intel? Do you worry about him randomly deposing of world leaders and allowing literal slave trades to flourish like previous presidents? Do you worry about him signing trade deals that send jobs overseas for decades or setting up a surveillance state?

I would question your priorities if you think Trump is some big risk but not the ones starting wars, wrecking economies, spying on citizens, being owned by corporate donors, selling government secrets and resources, ect, ect, ect.

Add to this the present separation and alienation of Americans with other Americans, the anger and the demonization and the fact that Trump cannot unify people but seems to want to separate them further and it is just a terrible situation.

Well I put the blame for this on the old, pre-2016 political/media/corporate establishment and the leftists that support them. I don't think there is anything Trump or the right can do to reconcile with the left other than submit to them. I'm afraid the only reconciliation possible is for the left to come back to center and submit to the constitution and decency. Otherwise there is going to be division Trump or no Trump.

I dont think so at all. I am not claiming he is some master mind who is purposefully against Americas interests. I dont think that. But I do think what I said is true. He is in a pretty important job that has global implications, he is an unstable inciter and he is not qualified in any way for the position.

Well you claimed Russia has Trump compromised based on nothing but your own confirmation bias. He didn't call him out at a press conference therefore compromised. That's terrible logic. You also called him an inciter right after he met with the biggest nuclear power on earth in hopes of working through our issues while the rest of you guys are calling for a new cold war. Who is doing the inciting here?

And based on performance I have to say Trump is the most qualified president I've seen in my lifetime. Definitely more qualified than Clinton, W, and Obama. I don't know on what basis you claim he is unqualified.

He could coast through without causing permanent damage but who knows what extremely difficult and dangerous situations could come up for which he is just not qualified to assess or deal with?

Do you worry about him sending us to war based on false intel? Do you worry about him randomly deposing of world leaders and allowing literal slave trades to flourish like previous presidents? Do you worry about him signing trade deals that send jobs overseas for decades or setting up a surveillance state?

I would question your priorities if you think Trump is some big risk but not the ones starting wars, wrecking economies, spying on citizens, being owned by corporate donors, selling government secrets and resources, ect, ect, ect.

Add to this the present separation and alienation of Americans with other Americans, the anger and the demonization and the fact that Trump cannot unify people but seems to want to separate them further and it is just a terrible situation.

Well I put the blame for this on the old, pre-2016 political/media/corporate establishment and the leftists that support them. I don't think there is anything Trump or the right can do to reconcile with the left other than submit to them. I'm afraid the only reconciliation possible is for the left to come back to center and submit to the constitution and decency. Otherwise there is going to be division Trump or no Trump.

"Man, I got MIND control over Putin. He be like, shut the fuck up. I be quiet. But when I'm back in the States. I be talkin again."

Smokey Trump

Quite the opposite, I know Hillary is a warhawk who was dying to up the fight with Russia. One of the silver linings to her losing, in my view.

I’ve never considered Hillary a good example of ‘the left’ though. Just a corporatist wolf in leftist’s clothing, seeking to take advantage.
I dunno, man.
She isn't goofy-left, mostly, but she's a decent example

Fuck man. What a disaster

So, absolute best case scenario, is that Trump got so nervous around a rival world leader he nearly pissed himself and drastically misspoke and was afraid to say anything directly contradictory in Putin’s presence even if he does actually believe it and instead just nod along and agree?

And that’s the best case scenario for the reasoning for all this bullshittery

eh

While I believe that yesterday was an exercise in overreaction, the president can't really get away with ignoring outrage like that.

I am no longer amazed at how you can twist and turn to maintain your trump apologist stance.

He can literally claim 1 day later that what he has said was the exact opposite of the words he spoke a day earlier, and to you, he was still right on both days.

SAD!!!!!

Did anybody see Trump making the statement, the guy did not look well, very tired, low energy, SAD!!!

I did NOT claim that Trump is compromised. I said he MAY be, Earlier in the thread I also said I really dont think his is. I think just plain ego explains his seemingly inexplicable behavior.

I did NOT claim that Trump is compromised. I said he MAY be, Earlier in the thread I also said I really dont think his is. I think just plain ego explains his seemingly inexplicable behavior.

Well thats better and less crazy then i thought. Now what about the claims that Trump is an inciter of violence when he's being trashed for attempting diplomacy with Russia? What about your claims about how dangerous he is when the bar set by our previous presidents is that of wars based on false intel, destabilizing entire nations, setting up a surveillance state, wrecking the economy, ect?

Then why is he so afraid/submissive of Putin? Trumps insults everybody else.

Back