Richard Dawkins Accused of Islamophobia

He’s a celebrated atheist. Why can’t he be of the opinion that “all religions are stupid, I hate religion. Now, that being said, this religion is even worse than that religion”?

Dawkins is Islamophobic, as is every thinking person on the planet.
Pretty much, I remember one time he retweeted something Tommy Robinson tweeted then quickly deleted it when he realized the source haha.

There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.
-RD

If I was the loser of that fight, I would've grabbed the mic and told him "Yeah...Allah is so great, he flew planes into our buildings to murder us while you stand there collecting OUR AMERICAN MONEY in OUR country".
no you wouldnt have because that was pre-9/11 ya twat. Also he didnt need America to make money. He was a worldwide star long before he fought in America

Dawkins is obviously a Christian supremacist.

"Islamaphobia" is such a ridiculous word to begin with.

1. You are allowed to criticize ideas.
2. Islam/Muslims aren't a race
3. A lot of the ideas in Islam and not compatible with Western thinking

Just because billions of people believe in something doesn't make it immune from criticism. Islam says it's a crime to be gay and punishment can include death. Women aren't equal to men and must be covered or suffer jail, fine and death. Death is a valid punishment if you leave the religion. Jews and Christians are considered "demis" and must pay extra taxes and live as a lower class to Muslims.

If you live in Western society, you SHOULD be "Islamaphobic" to those ideas because they go against everything we have fought for with equal rights, freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

We have to stop confusing Muslims with Islam. They are two very different debates.
not really, I was accused of "anglophobia" for supporting Scottish Independence because I apparently hate the English..... which is only partly true lol

also on topic, Muslims are generally arabic so thats why people accuse islamophobes of racism. They just dont understand theres a difference between the 2 imo

Which is why calling people things like racist, islamophobe are losing their bite. The terms are overused and misnused to the point where they don’t hardly matter.

Islamophobe = anybody who doesn’t absolutely love Islam. Racist = pretty much anybody who disagrees with you on any issue involving people of different colors....”we need to stop illegal immigration”.....racist. “I wish I didn’t have to hear the Islamic call to prayer at 4am”....islamophobe....

It’s just gotten stupid.

Well, the first half of your statement isn't accurate. Those things aren't losing their bite...if they were people wouldn't still get upset about being labelled as such. It shouldn't be surprising that the people who most strongly insist that the words are losing their bite are the same people who get upset when the terms are used in reference to their statements and actions.

The second half of your statement is predicated on misrepresenting the usage of those terms. No one gets called a racist for being against illegal immigration. People get called "racist" when their basis for being against illegal immigration is based on the race of the people immigrating. For example - I'm against illegal immigration but I don't get called a racist for it. That's because my reason for being against illegal immigration doesn't extend into being against minority immigration as well. And for many people, it is does. They're against illegal immigration of people from certain parts of the world...but they're also against immigration from those parts of the world, even if it was legally done.

The same with Islamophobe, no one gets called an islamophobe for preferring other religions. That's so asinine it barely warrants a response. People get called Islamophobes when they conflate the bad actors within the religion with the entirety of the people who practice that religion. They know that's bullshit because if anyone tried to conflate Christianity with it's bad actors, they could easily explain why not to paint with a broad brush. Yet when it's done with Islam, they forget that line of reasoning.

not really, I was accused of "anglophobia" for supporting Scottish Independence because I apparently hate the English..... which is only partly true lol

also on topic, Muslims are generally arabic so thats why people accuse islamophobes of racism. They just dont understand theres a difference between the 2 imo

Less than 15% of the world's Muslims are Arab.

Just imagine showing the prophet our world, and the utterly stupid and suicidal consequences of his deranged doctrine. His religion went from blood and conquer to offended and buzzword. Muhammad would cry tears of pedo sadness at his freakshow being turned into a weak freakshow, replete with nothing but stagnation and lessening stature wherever it is seriously adhered to.

iwnaot.gif

Shh, don't speak about the 12% figure, or the incest, it would be like putting a bowling ball through a house of cards (assuming people are intelligent to realize 12% is not 100%, I'm doubtful).

I stayed at my Muslim buddy's house for a month in Morocco like maybe 7 years ago. His condo was really nice but there was a tent city in the lot next to it with a bunch of goats, and they'd start moaning and groaning at the mosque and the goats would chime in and start bleating too. Was very similar to this.

giphy.gif

The same with Islamophobe, no one gets called an islamophobe for preferring other religions. That's so asinine it barely warrants a response. People get called Islamophobes when they conflate the bad actors within the religion with the entirety of the people who practice that religion. They know that's bullshit because if anyone tried to conflate Christianity with it's bad actors, they could easily explain why not to paint with a broad brush. Yet when it's done with Islam, they forget that line of reasoning.

I stayed at my Muslim buddy's house for a month in Morocco like maybe 7 years ago. His condo was really nice but there was a tent city in the lot next to it with a bunch of goats, and they'd start moaning and groaning at the mosque and the goats would chime in and start bleating too. Was very similar to this.

Reminds me of the scene in 13 Hours where Rone is showing that dude their set up and was like "who would suspect the CIA of being in a building next to a slaughterhouse"

These people are taking over from the inside out. When they showed up, now you can't say things.

Scary that people dont even know muslims declared war on all these countries they are strategically planting themselves.
They play the long game and when they have kids and their kids have kids it will be too late.

Get your heads out of your asses and fight for you rights

Last edited:
These people are taking over from the inside out. When they showed up, now you can't things.

Scary that people dont even know muslims declared war on all these countries they are strategically planting themselves.
They play the long game and when they have kids and their kids have kids it will be too late.

Get your heads out of your asses and fight for you rights

oh here comes the "muslim invasion" crazies

Back