Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man!! Toothache is my track. Listen to it most days. It's a good track for when you're leaving work.

He's more Grime than hip hop. If you like that, try these on for size too:

Slang's a bit thick on this, so you might not get some of the punchlines

<5>

Totally feeling it mayne. I don't fully understand it in terms of the accent(to me) and slang but I enjoy it. I like grimy hip hop here so I'm not surprised I like that style there also.

Is there nothing Gary Neville isn't an expert on these days? Ex-United captain tells MPs Wembley sale is wrong

Gary Neville told Parliament on Wednesday that the FA's plans to sell Wembley are nonsense and warned against making a move that English football would regret for ever.

I'm with Gary on this one. The whole situation is ridiculous. Selling "The Home of Football" to some Johnny foreigner (Brexit means Brexit get them oooooouuuuut!) for pennies to fund grass roots football. Meanwhile, agents are just rolling in money.

I mean, it will be the home gorund of a NFL team, FFS.. Hand egg!!! I'm actually raging at the thought.

@blokeybloke @LEWIS540 What do you guys think?

That's what i've read but now @UVee got me twisted with this shit

Does it matter if I get the stick or the bigger one?
The bigger one will run the heavier builds better, but it's not a necessity or you can get an android box. If @CryptKeeper is happy with whatever he has then go for that.

@Tobago Jones @Clear Winner @UVee

just came across a good song on Power from Jaykae and I really liked the lyrics/beat etc...

I know practically next to nothing of the British hip hop scene. How good is he?

love these

You must be catching up if you have heard that one, the soundtrack is one of the best things about the show.

got an eye test appointment in an hour

wonder how htese places make any money

i only go if i have a free voucher lol and their contact lenses are way overpriced

very intriguing how they make money imo, do people actually spunk £300+ on shit glasses? my ones cost 20 quid

there's your thought of the day
giphy.gif

Bebe looking THICC

@Routledge Dyer Bony @Clear Winner @UVee @Rawex

Huge RAT is filmed roaming under tables in a busy London chicken shop before staff brutally KILL it in front of disgusted customers

video > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-legs-London-restaurant-staff-squash-bin.html

lmao, bossman is BRUTAL
Chicken shop? Don't you mean salmonella shop. Avoid these places!!

What do you expect, all of these shops are filthy and the only thing you can smell when you walk past them is old frying oil that smells like it has not been changed in months. They all need to be closed down.

You must be catching up if you have heard that one, the soundtrack is one of the best things about the show.

Yeah it's pretty great. I'm loving it. Just started watching this show a week ago and I just finished the Season 5 premier, so I'm almost caught up. Always wanted to watch it and finally got time to get into it. It's excellent.

Chicken shop? Don't you mean salmonella shop. Avoid these places!!

What do you expect, all of these shops are filthy and the only thing you can smell when you walk past them is old frying oil that smells like it has not been changed in months. They all need to be closed down.

Boss man at my favourite chicken changes the oil on the regs and has the top hygiene rating. I suggest you simmer down on the tarring of all chicken shops before this escalates, fam.

FFs the dopey cunt at my old address' reception signed for my halsey tickets

even rang the twat this morning to say im expecting it and to refuse it so I could pick it up at my own sorting office

TWAT.

not even arsed about them which is annoying, wanna sell them lol

Boss man at my favourite chicken changes the oil on the regs and has the top hygiene rating. I suggest you simmer down on the tarring of all chicken shops before this escalates, fam.

those are the top daily mail comments LOL

@Chules my gym membership is LIVE!!!!

omg yay!

when you gonna go?!

I've just been using my running app. Ran for 20 minutes today. Increasing it to 25 from next week

There are literally 20 of these shops on the same road yet the council keep allowing more A3 licenses. What do they expect to happen. It must be like a buffet for the rats and imagine how many are running around in the shops when they close. Disgusting

Imagine how much they pay for that chicken and what kind of quality it is if they can sell it at council estate prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back