Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managing Valencia

pxUaYpd.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-sacked-Valencia-disastrous-four-months.html

getting beat 7-0 against Barca>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..getting beat 5-0 against Newcastle United.
Got to be a kick in the pills to be sacked by Lim considering their business relationships, including their partnership in Salford City. That's when you know you suck

There are literally 20 of these shops on the same road yet the council keep allowing more A3 licenses. What do they expect to happen. It must be like a buffet for the rats and imagine how many are running around in the shops when they close. Disgusting

Imagine how much they pay for that chicken and what kind of quality it is if they can sell it at council estate prices

Again, my boss man's store is clean and the closest one to it is ages away. I have one that is closer to me and is not up to par, so I venture to the promised land. Different ends, different shops and standards.

@Tobago Jones @UVee @frenz

Wasn't sure after the first listen, but it's grown on me:

Octavian getting that mainstream attention because of Mura Masa. INB4 Drake hears him and jacks his shit/ uses him. Like the video:

@Tobago Jones @UVee @frenz

Wasn't sure after the first listen, but it's grown on me:

Octavian getting that mainstream attention because of Mura Masa. INB4 Drake hears him and jacks his shit/ uses him. Like the video:

Not really feeling the 6lack track, may need to give it a few more listens.

Feeling the Octavian track though.

You can say what you want about Drake but he's giving British artists a platform to reach a wider audience. I personally don't care for it because no matter what America still sees our music (grime) as trash but if it fills their bank accounts with more p's then good for them.

Not really feeling the 6lack track, may need to give it a few more listens.

Feeling the Octavian track though.

You can say what you want about Drake but he's giving British artists a platform to reach a wider audience. I personally don't care for it because no matter what America still sees our music (grime) as trash but if it fills their bank accounts with more p's then good for them.

Agree on the Drake point to a certain point, but I just don't feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back