International Trump/Putin Summit

Phenomenal. Because of course you invite a dictator with a record of human rights abuses that's fucking around with your elections into the Land of the Free.

Putin wants to personally oversee the elections from the White House this time to make sure things go exactly according to plan.

It's normal.

kmfz9zdy8ma11.jpg

Where the fuck has Gulianini been? He could had cleared up this whole would wouldn’t mess in one interview.

As an outsider to the States, it's really saddening to watch your country be so obviously and intentionally destroyed from the inside out.

A lot of the outside world are shaking their heads at how Trump supporters are even still standing up to argue. I would be absolutely horrified if this happened to my country and I'm not even a patriot.

Here. Dozens of articles came up. This is the first one explaining why you're an idiot:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...onomy-a-huge-favor-by-shredding-the-iran-deal
Here is why you are an idiot.
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/stock-market

As you can clearly see, Russian's market is on a down trend. You are so stupid, you do not even know that markets fluctuate all the time. Your want-to-be proof from an article that capitalized and relied upon a brief uptick to try and prove its false narrative, did not stand up to the test of time and now looks just as stupid as the people who believed it.

As an outsider to the States, it's really saddening to watch your country be so obviously and intentionally destroyed from the inside out.

A lot of the outside world are shaking their heads at how Trump supporters are even still standing up to argue. I would be absolutely horrified if this happened to my country and I'm not even a patriot.

That's because trumps hardcore base view everyone they disagree with as a literal true enemy that they must fight at all costs, regardless of the harm done to the country.

That's because trumps hardcore base view everyone they disagree with as a literal true enemy that they must fight at all costs, regardless of the harm done to the country.

It truly is bizarre and terrifying. I really do hope an impeachment comes sooner than later, for the sake of my friends who live in the US.

I'm legitimately worried about the treason being commited, as well as the intentional chaos and smoke and mirrors that Trump and co. are causing.

Praising dictators while alienating all allies and even your own government is unlike anything I have ever seen, as a narcissist though he likely revels in the attention.

He's a dictator boo hoo

Will Americans ever stop using that word to demonise leaders who outsmart their leaders?

A lot of the outside world are shaking their heads at how Trump supporters are even still standing up to argue.[/
At this point they don’t even mean what they say

Just misguided people who can’t admit they made a terrible judgement call

It's pretty fucking embarrassing honestly.

I'm truly convinced Putin has Trump in his pocket and has his own agenda he wants the prez to clear the way for. "Lay down with dogs get up with fleas" Trump looks to be infested with fleas all his bumbling & stumbling fighting his own tongue trying to spin his version of Trump truth.

America wake up! Trump don't give a sh!t about the country just his money...

Last edited:
I'm truly convinced Putin has Trump in his pocket and has his own agenda he wants the prez to clear the way for. "Lay down with dogs get up with fleas" Trump looks to infested with fleas all his bumbling & stumbling fighting his own tongue trying to spin his version of Trump truth.

America wake up! Trump don't give a sh!t about the country just his money...

the U.S. is in Israel's pocket, not russia .. stop watching the mainstream 'news'

this derped well.... eh I mean aged well :p

the U.S. is in Israel's pocket, not russia .. stop watching the mainstream 'news'
I agree.....Israel has both parties, congress, senate, the media and the banks. But Putin is just blackmailing Trump.....he has no support from either parties.

Back