Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.

Spoken like a true incel.

<SelenaWow>

Good for her, don't take that kinda crap
Agree - I'm all for ass grabbing if it is consensual.

The people saying it was her fault for dressing like that well how would they feel if some guy just came up to them and punched them in the face? I mean that to me would be the male version.

I don't know anyone who would like getting punched for no reason - so it's safe to assume that girls don't want to be touched either.

It also wouldn’t have happened if that guy wasn’t a fat pussy and had some access to mating opportunities.

Dudes who get laid still sexually assault women... Just look at Harvey Weinstein. It's about entitlement

Lol at the troll itt trying to rage bait y’all. I mean if this was the war room then I’d think he’s being serious. But here in the Mayberry? He boo boo the fool.
Well a lot of those knuckle draggers do make their way here.

And for the record I do believe he is just trying to be an edge lord.

If he was Brad Pitt, she would have smiled and gave him her number.
Why the double standard? because she is a woman?
If Brad Pitt grabbed your ass you would smile and give him your number.

Lol... Why is there a fight going on in this thread out of all threads? Would y'all want a random dude to grab your girl's ass? What about your mom's?

Haha, you Sherdoggers are so petty...

And tiny.

thor-laughing.jpg

It’s not up to you to decide how she dresses, that’s her right. It doesn’t make it ok for disgusting people like you tonput your hands on other people whenever they want. I bet you’d say the same if she was raped wouldn’t you???
Listen dummy I'm not saying wether the man grabbing her ass is in the wrong or not because that is irrelevant. This is a matter of a simple risk assessment or lack thereof on behalf of the woman. All im saying is that women need to stop acting shocked and appalled when they are groped for dressing like whores. Simple risk assessment and hazard mitigation is all it takes. If I slip off a steep roof and kill myself because I wasn't harnessed up then it'd my own damn fault for not mitigating the hazards.

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.

No. Keep your hands to yourselves unless otherwise requested. The end.

This is called the naive mentality

Ninja. You’re a grown ass man. You expect to walk through life without people harassing and assaulting you. Why are you so scared of someone expecting you to control yourself?

Ninja. You’re a grown ass man. You expect to walk through life without people harassing and assaulting you. Why are you so scared of someone expecting you to control yourself?
What am i scared of? I'm looking at this from a health and safety risk mitigation point of view which is the most practical and realistic way to look at it.

Listen dummy I'm not saying wether the man grabbing her ass is in the wrong or not because that is irrelevant. This is a matter of a simple risk assessment or lack thereof on behalf of the woman. All im saying is that women need to stop acting shocked and appalled when they are groped for dressing like whores. Simple risk assessment and hazard mitigation is all it takes. If I slip off a steep roof and kill myself because I wasn't harnessed up then it'd my own damn fault for not mitigating the hazards.

No punk, creeps like you need to learn to keep your hands to yourself and respect the rules of society. I like looking at hot chicks as much as the next guy but I don’t go groping them because I’m civilized and I’m not a scumbag who has no respect for others. Stop trying to justify such behavior, we live in a society where this isn’t acceptable behavior. Girls wear less than that when they go to beaches, it’s never been acceptable to grope them at beaches or swimming pools.

People like you, who go around and try to place blame on people for the actions of others are flat out disgusting. Keep it up leklok.

What am i scared of? I'm looking at this from a health and safety risk mitigation point of view which is the most practical and realistic way to look at it.

Omg. No. A woman should be able to be in her place of work without being groped (short of being a stripper or some shit)

She’s not at a party, walking the streets at night or accepting a ride from some stranger.
It’s practical and realistic for a dude to not grope a random in public while accompanied by his wife and kids.

Back