Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

then sent to Sweden on "rape" charges. Then sent to Guantanamo Bay to be tortured. When puppet state Sweden hands him over there will be riots!!!

then sent to Sweden on "rape" charges. Then sent to Guantanamo Bay to be tortured. When puppet state Sweden hands him over there will be riots!!!
lol no

nobody is going to riot for Assange

Dear Julian,

hogan-america.gif

so Mr. America was Hulk Hogan and not Hulk Machine??!

I remember when Republicans hated Assange & Snowden.

Now they love Assange. Hmm maybe due to Wikileaks contacts with Russia and Don Jnr, and his open support for Trump?

The Swedish rape charges were bullshit.
But i feel no sympathy for him anymore after going full Russian.

Being confined to 1 room for years would have anyone turning into a Trump supporter & Russian sympathizer.
Just look at all the basement dwellers here.

Assange BTFO!!!!! That's what he gets for conspiring with a nation hostile towards us and attempting to subvert our democracy.

I would go to a protest in support of him. Its funny how the right gated him before and now the pseudo left hate him. In glad Wikileaks exists.
Well, put on your riot gear then, I guess. And film it. Dear God, please film it.

5b50c4a9dda4c8c3698b45c0.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/433783-wikileaks-assange-ecuador-uk/

Damn. He's going to get proper fucked. Jeff Sessions has a massive hard on for him.
The US Intelligence community has a massive hard-on for him. This man is a hostile foreign agent. He crossed the line from "hacktivism" into anti-American scumbaggery a long, long time ago. I'll be ecstatic to see him in an orange jumpsuit. Nevertheless, I recall reading this same headline like two or three times over the years. It always get stalled, and doesn't come to fruition.

Yet Assange isn't even my greatest concern, here.
But the Trump administration has made clear that they have no such concerns. Quite the contrary: last April, Trump’s then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo, now his Secretary of State, delivered a deranged, rambling, highly threatening broadside against WikiLeaks. Without citing any evidence, Pompeo decreed that WikiLeaks is “a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” and thus declared: “we have to recognize that we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us.”

The long-time right-wing Congressman, now one of Trump’s most loyal and favored cabinet officials, also explicitly rejected any First Amendment concerns about prosecuting Assange, arguing that while WikiLeaks “pretended that America’s First Amendment freedoms shield them from justice . . . they may have believed that, but they are wrong.”

Pompeo then issued this bold threat: “To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now.”
Sure, it is, but not nearly as much as setting a precedent that destroys and undermines First Amendment freedoms.

I'm not confident that a Trump administration has the cerebral finesses to effect our will without destroying our future freedoms, legally. Brute force can't solve these problems. We sent a troll to do an intellectual's work.

He has no one else to blame but himself, he's had more than enough time to dig out his own El Chapo escape tunnel.

Hmmn if the Op is correct Assange should start prepping up his anus.

Assange BTFO!!!!! That's what he gets for conspiring with a nation hostile towards us and attempting to subvert our democracy.

The British people voted for Brexit and Theresa May is trying to keep us in the EU.

If that's not subverting the will of the people, then I don't know what is.

Not to mention our governments swamping our countries with third world immigrants and making us pay for it through taxation and imprisoning anyone that speaks out against it.

This whole program is against the will of the people.

Lol @ you thinking we live in a democracy.

I remember when Republicans hated Assange & Snowden.

Now they love Assange. Hmm maybe due to Wikileaks contacts with Russia and Don Jnr, and his open support for Trump?

The Swedish rape charges were bullshit.
But i feel no sympathy for him anymore after going full Russian.

Being confined to 1 room for years would have anyone turning into a Trump supporter & Russian sympathizer.
Just look at all the basement dwellers here.

whats your problem with the truth?

I think hes done more good than bad overall, but if he really raped that girl in Sweden or w.e. then fuck em

Back