Dan Harmon, Michael Ian Black Under Fire For Kid Jokes

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dan Harmon deleted his Twitter monday following a resurfacing of a Channel 101 Dexter parody depicting sex with a toy baby and made an apology for the bit with the full support of Adult Swim, maintaining the old material does not reflect his projects with the network

Michael Ian Black has also come under fire for old tweets similar to James Gunn's references, which have been part of a concentrated recent campaign by Alt-Right groups and controversial figures like Chernovich:

It seems 4chan and other Red Pill sites are hoping to troll party lines as punishment for comedians like Harmon making "Anti-Nazi" statements on podcasts, tweets and other media.

Sad stuff. Harmon is a genuinely good guy but has been dogged by political flame wars on Twitter for awhile now, hopefully leaving the site will cheer him up for the new season of Rick and Morty

The Ian Black tweets are a bit much though, imo

Last edited:
lol dude is actually an "edgy" comedian, unlike James Gunn.

Cernovich is such a cry baby bitch.

Cernovich is trying to get Rick and Morty cancelled as "revenge" for Roseanne getting cancelled basically.

They've been transparent as fuck though, so expect them to tap their heads on some walls.

Hrm... However much of a partisan convenience it would be to be hostile ot Right wing types for this, the reality is that the Left should be policing its own in this regard. Not doing so is how we get situations like Hollywood, where there is a culture of rampant abuses that goes unchecked. It can't be just Righties who go under the microscope and, frankly, it should be the Left who is applying the microscope, rather than blaming the Right when they do it.

The motives of the people doing this are questionable, at best. Frankly though, this whole thing doesn't work if you get a pass if you vote a certain way.

Lol. Michael Ian Black. They are truly targeting the Hollywood elite! So brave.

Who is Mike Cernovich? All I've ever heard about him is that he has people plant weird signs at rallies.

Why are the libs here attacking Mike Cernovich and not the pedophiles?

Who is Mike Cernovich? All I've ever heard about him is that he has people plant weird signs at rallies.

Lawyer and alt-right blowhard. Cut his teeth on gamergate, but like most of the rejects leading it, used that 15 mins to go full extreme.

Here's a taste of his brand of crazy.

We were in the back seat of her car hooking up. She let me pull her shirt up but wouldn’t let me take it off. She also wouldn’t let me take off her pants.

Anyone who has dated Indian girls know how annoying they are, and how hard they are to close. I knew this girl wasn’t going to let me fuck her in the back seat of her car, and that she was going to require some secret moves.

“My dick hurts,” I told her, as I unbuttoned my own jeans, exposing it to her. She looked at it but didn’t move.

“You aren’t just going to leave me like this, are you?” I pulled her hand towards me, but she pulled it back.

Indian girls are selfish teases, and she would have no problem leaving me hanging.

“Fine then. I’ll take care of it myself.”

I started playing with her tits, spit in my hand, and started masturbating.

She still wouldn’t join in the fun, but she wasn’t freaked out. “Don’t get any of this on my seat,” she told me as I was about to cum.

Often finding myself in sketchy situations, I wear a tight American Apparel ribbed tank top under my shirts. It comes in handy when you need to clean up bodily fluids.

I came into my tank top, zipped up, and said, “Let’s go.”

She drove me home, and parked her car, “I don’t want to risk a DUI,” she said, and walked upstairs with me.

The next morning I had one of those, “Does the notch count if…” discussions with my boy.

“Hey, man,” I asked, “Does it count if you get it halfway in, but can’t get it all the way in, because she’s too tight?”

“Ah, man, that’s a tough one. You had the intent. She had the intent, but you weren’t fully in.”

“Yeah, but I was halfway in. Do I gotta be balls deep? She told me she had only been with two other guys, and I believed her. My dick would only go halfway in before she started screaming in pain. I did like 3 or 4 half pumps. Does it count?”

“I don’t know. We should ask some other guys.”

How did I take a girl who had only had sex with two other guys – with a tight pussy to prove it – and get an arguable one night stand out of her?

By masturbating, I took advantage of the anchoring heuristic:

The anchoring and adjustment heuristic was first theorized by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman. In one of their first studies, the two showed that when asked to guess the percentage of African nations that are members of the United Nations, people who were first asked “Was it more or less than 10%?” guessed lower values (25% on average) than those who had been asked if it was more or less than 65% (45% on average). The pattern has held in other experiments for a wide variety of different subjects of estimation.
If we had just made out in her car, anything else sexual would have been anchored to the make out. Going from making out to sex is a big jump.

By masturbating in her car while playing with her tits, we had created a new anchor. We had gone farther than making out, thereby bringing us closer to boning.

Next time, don’t settle for the make out. If possible, at least pull out your dick. If you can get her to touch it, even better. If not, just let her know that your cock is too swollen to go back into your jeans, and that, “Either you’re taking care of this, or I am.”

Masturbating will set your anchor nearer the desired destination – pussy port.

Lawyer and alt-right blowhard. Cut his teeth on gamergate, but like most of the rejects leading it, used that 15 mins to go full extreme.

Here's a taste of his brand of crazy.

We were in the back seat of her car hooking up. She let me pull her shirt up but wouldn’t let me take it off. She also wouldn’t let me take off her pants.

Anyone who has dated Indian girls know how annoying they are, and how hard they are to close. I knew this girl wasn’t going to let me fuck her in the back seat of her car, and that she was going to require some secret moves.

“My dick hurts,” I told her, as I unbuttoned my own jeans, exposing it to her. She looked at it but didn’t move.

“You aren’t just going to leave me like this, are you?” I pulled her hand towards me, but she pulled it back.

Indian girls are selfish teases, and she would have no problem leaving me hanging.

“Fine then. I’ll take care of it myself.”

I started playing with her tits, spit in my hand, and started masturbating.

She still wouldn’t join in the fun, but she wasn’t freaked out. “Don’t get any of this on my seat,” she told me as I was about to cum.

Often finding myself in sketchy situations, I wear a tight American Apparel ribbed tank top under my shirts. It comes in handy when you need to clean up bodily fluids.

I came into my tank top, zipped up, and said, “Let’s go.”

She drove me home, and parked her car, “I don’t want to risk a DUI,” she said, and walked upstairs with me.

The next morning I had one of those, “Does the notch count if…” discussions with my boy.

“Hey, man,” I asked, “Does it count if you get it halfway in, but can’t get it all the way in, because she’s too tight?”

“Ah, man, that’s a tough one. You had the intent. She had the intent, but you weren’t fully in.”

“Yeah, but I was halfway in. Do I gotta be balls deep? She told me she had only been with two other guys, and I believed her. My dick would only go halfway in before she started screaming in pain. I did like 3 or 4 half pumps. Does it count?”

“I don’t know. We should ask some other guys.”

How did I take a girl who had only had sex with two other guys – with a tight pussy to prove it – and get an arguable one night stand out of her?

By masturbating, I took advantage of the anchoring heuristic:

The anchoring and adjustment heuristic was first theorized by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman. In one of their first studies, the two showed that when asked to guess the percentage of African nations that are members of the United Nations, people who were first asked “Was it more or less than 10%?” guessed lower values (25% on average) than those who had been asked if it was more or less than 65% (45% on average). The pattern has held in other experiments for a wide variety of different subjects of estimation.
If we had just made out in her car, anything else sexual would have been anchored to the make out. Going from making out to sex is a big jump.

By masturbating in her car while playing with her tits, we had created a new anchor. We had gone farther than making out, thereby bringing us closer to boning.

Next time, don’t settle for the make out. If possible, at least pull out your dick. If you can get her to touch it, even better. If not, just let her know that your cock is too swollen to go back into your jeans, and that, “Either you’re taking care of this, or I am.”

Masturbating will set your anchor nearer the desired destination – pussy port.

What the fuck!?

That is genuinely disturbing.

Who the fuck is Cernovich?

Lol. That's exactly what I was just wondering. Apparently he writes some seriously disturbing stuff. Read the passage posted in this thread.

@Falsedawn where is that from?? How the hell does somebody who writes that have followers?

All you need to know is he's one of those "rape doesn't exist" nutjobs

What the fuck!?

That is genuinely disturbing.

Oh that's actually average for him.

http://archive.is/S0Sra
Mike Cernovich‏@Cernovich
Have you guys ever tried "raping" a girl without using force? Try it. It's basically impossible. Date rape does not exist.

http://archive.is/fJsiG
Mike Cernovich‏@PlayDangerously
Rape via an alpha male is different from other forms of rape. We can't really understand this, as our culture is too detached from instinct.

http://archive.is/av9fd#selection-631.0-713.11
Mike Cernovich‏@PlayDangerously
Women enjoy rough sex because "ability to kill males and rape females" was primary evidence of evolutionary fitness.

Homie has fucked opinions on everything from women, to immigration, transsexuals, "Cultural Marxism", all kinds of goofy shit.

Back