Dan Harmon, Michael Ian Black Under Fire For Kid Jokes

@cottagecheesefan we were talking about this in the Guardians of the Galaxy thread. We both agreed that his comments were just disturbing and gross and did not even have the context of humor. I think we both agreed his firing made perfect sense. Reading the Tweets from this Michael Black guy, I don't feel the same way. These actually seem like jokes, framed as jokes, from a comedian who's been married for 20 years. Are they funny jokes? I don't personally find them funny, but they are obviously jokes to me. Like I said before, not my kind of humor, and it's just offputting. Some were worse than others. What do you think? Is a witch hunt beginning?

Mike Cernovich is smart and honest.

See, Hollywood? See how easy it is to make a clean, wholesome joke that is also hilarious?

Mike Cernovich is smart and honest.

See, Hollywood? See how east it is to make a clean, wholesome joke?
Clean and wholesome is boring. And this is from a guy that thinks Gunn needs to get hit over the head for his "jokes"

I've never said that. And her "joke" was also very bad by the way.

Do you really not see the irony in right-wingers calling Roseanne's firing a character-assassination by "over-sensitive snowflakes who can't take a joke" only to turn around and call for the firing of their political opponents due to the content of their jokes

NOOOOOO!!!

Don't take our kiddie fucking jokes away! What will we ever do, if that becomes taboo?

Dear Mike Cernovich:

giphy.gif

Shut the fuck up.

latest

Some of those are pretty weird, but a lot of them are absolutely reaching.

"They should have a Chuck E Cheese for adults that is pizza and cots" is the biggest one. "OMG he said Chuck E Cheese, that's where kids go!" That's some sensitive shit.

Saying there's no one on iCarly he wants to molest is weird as hell though.

You guys are your support for pedofilia are really something else

Do the tweets mean nothing? Who cares who dug them up, what should matter is who wrote them
Stop saying that everyone who isn't aboard the Cernovich train supports pedo's. It's an outright lie, and way over the line.

Back