• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Demi Lovato Hospitalized for Heroin Overdose

Yeah, you dont get narcan for anything but opiates. I've never seen someone need to get Narcan'd for anything other than heroin. Too hard to OD on other opiates like Oxy, Norco, etc.

Yep her publicist is trying to save her ass. Just like when Lil Wayne nearly died because of Codeine and they claimed it was seizures. Hollywood is the original fake news machine

Must have been some pretty fucking good heroin or possibly fentanyl laced heroin for her to overdose I'm guessing unless this is the beginning of her usage of the drug then possibly did too much. I don't know her history of drug use. What I do know is that very first time I ever got high off of it the dope rushed up my arm in tingles. Then it hit, and it fucking really hit. It was an explosion of pure pleasure. felt like I was being cradled to sleep, wrapped up in a warm luxurious blanket that shielded me from all your worldly fears, angers, and pains. From then on it became a small habit that transformed in to a full blown addiction. All because I kept chasing that very first time I used it. I kept chasing what I knew in the back of mind I was never going to replicate again.

I'm finally off that shit now and have no desire to even touch it or opiates for that matter. I got more important shit to deal with then having a habit.

She definitely overdosed on some quality dope if she had to be given narcan to come back.

Must have realized how lame it must be to be a mma groupie and tried to off herself. Hope she gets sober and stops hanging out with poor people.

She's a rehab 7 at best. If she eats one too many tacos and starts thinking about life, that sweaty double chin jumps back out. Gotta keep that one on pills at all times, just make sure it's uppers. Plus, VD.

Yeah it kind of explains a lot

LULZ. "OMG he thinks I smell like shit. I washed and washed but still I can tell he thinks I smell like shit. Fuck this cruel world. Damn my natural beauty and perfection. I want to ride the heroin train!!!"

She's a rehab 7 at best. If she eats one too many tacos and starts thinking about life, that sweaty double chin jumps back out. Gotta keep that one on pills at all times, just make sure it's uppers. Plus, VD.

Dude, she is without makeup fucking beautiful.

I am going to the hospital right now to make her the next OCTOMOM!!!!

LULZ. "OMG he thinks I smell like shit. I washed and washed but still I can tell he thinks I smell like shit. Fuck this cruel world. Damn my natural beauty and perfection. I want to ride the heroin train!!!"

That's a fine plan, but like I said, keep it on the right pills or it gets bitch fat instead of cute fat.

Nobody over doses on heroin anymore it would of been fentanyl in the heroin or a pill like oxy
Dont know too much about H. Why doenst anyone overdose on heroin anymore? Is it made differently where you cant OD, or are you saying people are smart enough these days not to OD?

Wow she looks better without makeup than with it.

Of course this is before she became a crack whore

That being said I got a lil bit of yay after a UFC so I could play poker 24 hours straight at the Venetian. Moderation people!!
Should have gotten yourself some Adderall/modafinil instead for that. Would have been wide awake seeing numbers flowing through the walls and shit.

Of the disney whores I always thought miley cirus was gonna be the amy whinehouse. But it seems she is the sane one of selena gomez, lavato and miley. Not sane like normalpeople because disney kids cant be sane adults

Dont know too much about H. Why doenst anyone overdose on heroin anymore? Is it made differently where you cant OD, or are you saying people are smart enough these days not to OD?
It's because heroine now a days isn't even heroine it's 90 percent fentanyl and 10 percent heroine..its a huge problem here in Canada over 6000 people died last year from fent

Yeah, you dont get narcan for anything but opiates. I've never seen someone need to get Narcan'd for anything other than heroin. Too hard to OD on other opiates like Oxy, Norco, etc.
Anyone found down with even a slight suspicion that drugs could be involved will get narcan.

You can OD on about anything. Most overdoses are not heroin. Heroin ODs moved into 1st place maybe around 2014 briefly but was overtaken by synthetic opioids after that.

What about fentanyl? That was my initial thought when I saw the report

This thread is brutal. I hope she recovers; thats an ugly addiction.

Lol at people acting shocked and disgusted, are you people not aware of the INSANELY HUGE opioid epidemic in the US?

My cousin died of a heroin overdose last year. Such a horrible drug to get involved with.

Is it true that doctors in the US will prescribe opiates for things like a sprained ankle?

Back