Demi Lovato Hospitalized for Heroin Overdose

SoberAwakening

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Demi had an apparent Heroin overdose and was rushed to the hospital from her home in the Hollywood Hills. Demi has been known as a user, but had recently gone roughly 6 years sober from alcohol, cocaine, and oxy before falling off the wagon.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/24/demi-lovato-heroin-overdose/

She's a huge fan and supporter of MMA and also one of my celebrity crushes, so I hope she has a solid recovery and gets the help she needs. Addictions suck. She dropped this song last month...

This is what happens when Luke dumps you. You had a piece of heaven and then..just nothing.

Isn't CB Dollaway hitting that?

CB waking up to the news...

2542541_700b.jpg

Heroin is fucking nasty dude. I watched this chick do it one time and promised myself I never would do that shit.

That being said I got a lil bit of yay after a UFC so I could play poker 24 hours straight at the Venetian. Moderation people!!

Heroin is fucking nasty dude. I watched this chick do it one time and promised myself I never would do that shit.

That being said I got a lil bit of coke after a UFC so I could play poker 24 hours straight at the Venetian. Moderation people!!
I got locked up with a dude coming down off of heroin and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I called the officers for medical and he was like "he's not even stage 2 yet". I never touched it because of that.

Coke though....
<JonesLaugh>

She is rich....I don’t get heroin or meth with rich people. It’s so trashy and life ruining. Just stick to the party drugs like Coke and x.

Heroin is a helluva drug

She is rich....I don’t get heroin or meth with rich people. It’s so trashy and life ruining. Just stick to the party drugs like Coke and x.

Seriously. It's like, come on, the 1970's called back and they went their overdoses back.

Back