Hey Mon, David Letterman

This is one of those threads where I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on but it seems like everyone else does.

Happens to me about once a day on here.

There's so many fucking log-ins it doesn't matter anymore. I've been on hold so long I don't give a fuck. I'm not tech savvy but this my fucking reply when I can cram it, if you laugh, you're welcome to it.

Piece a shit motherfucker, I put this up to the phone, fuck you, fucking piece of shit.

The inevitable knock at the door will be portentous this time. Even moreso I mean.

This is a fucking gay punch in your fucking mouth, your teeth back down in your mouth.

Pete, go fund me a drum set. I love his snare hihat combo. I'm lick serious. check the av

The man that showed me as a child that watermelons were funnier thrown out of a window, rather than splattered on an audience.

Final stand-up performance ever on Late Night with David Letterman:

Apologies for the Zevon strain, l love me man and love the relationship with Dave, the best friend you could have. This is one of my all time favorite clips. About fifteen years ago a little girl knocked on my door about a week before Halloween and I opened the door. She said what are you listening to, it's so loud. I rewound the record, and sat on the porch with her, she said it was the best song she ever heard. I told her the lyrics little old lady got mutilated late last night, werewolves of London again, ...she sang and howled that for years walking by. God Bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back