Dear Haters,Do you consider Conor as the GOAT when he knocks out Khabib?

Hmm let's see:

Basketball GOAT: MJ, highest career pay of his generation
Golf GOAT: Tiger Woods, highest career pay of his generation
Tennis GOAT: Nadal (disputed), highest career pay of his generation
UFC GOAT pre-Conor: GSP, highest career pay pre-Conor

The whole point of professional athletics is you get paid based on your performance. Therefore the athlete with the highest career pay is either GOAT or in GOAT conversation.

https://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-nfl-players-2015-11

Highest career pay in NFL: Peyton Manning, in GOAT conversation.

Give me an example of a pro sport where an athlete who gets paid significantly more than everyone else in his career is not at least in GOAT conversation. I'll wait.

Skill does not equal money in MMA. Conor's money means nothing.

Mike Conley in NBA. game over bro

"Conley will be just the third player to earn more than $30 million dollars in a season, joining Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan."

Know when you gotta just admit you are wrong

Alex Rodriguez made more money than anyone in MLB history and isnt in GOAT discussions

I am a grade A conor hater. can't stand the dork.... if (IFFFFFF) he were to ko Khabib, he would not be the greatest fighter of all time... if he finishes Khabib, I would put him as the greatest LW/FW of all time though. gsp and mighty mouse are the greatest of all time. jon jones is the goat, if dick pills are allowed. and if dick pills are allowed, Anderson is still above conor. I'd probably rank DC above conor too. maybe fedor. but as a hater, I'll give you this: IF conor ko's Khabib, I'd rank conor as the greatest LW/FW of all time. his talent is undeniable. everything else just makes me want to barf.

Conor Mc Gregor all defeated the following fighters:
Jose Aldo (KO 13 seconds)
Eddie Alvarez (TKO 2nd round)
Dustin Poirier (TKO first round)
Chad Mendes (TKO 2nd round)
Max Holloway (UD while fighting on 1 leg)

When Conor KO's Khabib october 6, there are no excuses even for the haters to not recognize the greatness of champ champ Conor mc Gregor. If you put all the hate aside, you have to respect the man. The greatest of all time, inside the cage AND business wise outside the cage.

Fuck no.

He would have to KO Khabib, Hollaway again, move up and beat GSP, Ferguson, Barbosa, Lee, maybe T-wood, Lawler, Wonderboy and a few others.

That list you posted isn't that big. Aldo and Holloway are the only standouts and Max was incredibly Green, so it's really just Aldo. Chad is a good win but in the all time he's not a big feather. Holloways loss to Conor was like Conor's loss to Duffee. They were both green.

Nuggets needs about 15 to 20 solid more wins. It wouldn't make him GOAT, it would just make him rival GSP.

NOPE...MIGHTY MOUSE...GSP... fuk the rest... cheaters via ped druggies, eye pokes ect ect AND by record.. Demetrius Johnson 11 title defenses and only Lost in a heavier class to the Champ. Cruz.

goat... you go by RECORD... its FACT of Fighting Skill... NOT a popularity./MARKETNG CONTEST.

Yeah MM fighting BUMS! Scared to fight REAL COMPETITION IN TJ. LOST TO CRUZ. EVERY TOP NAME HE LOST TO. How is he the GOAT if a low ranking WW can beat him

its gonna go like this.

lucky puch! khabib took a dive! ufc is not fair, its tilted towards conor! im gonna stop watching!

1 week later, khabib was never that good.

1week 1 day later conor is ducking fergie, khabib was the easy choice.

His detractors never mention that part. It was complete domination.
BY far the nastiest knees to a downed opponent I have ever seen. I am sure Serra had some broken ribs, pissing blood for a month after that.

Lmao that isn’t a GOAT resume. That big fat 0 in the title defense column doesn’t help the case in that regards either.

He's already GOAT MMA fighter.

GOAT pro athlete is the one who gets the highest career pay. Before Conor that was GSP. Now Conor has completely destroyed GSP's career pay numbers. Until someone comes along and makes more money than Conor he will remain GOAT regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight.
Is Derek Carr better than Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers??

Fedor/GSP/Jones/Anderson fans need to unite and ridicule this bullshit unanimously

The guy's resume is a joke compared to all of the above. No amount of money worship or propaganda will change that. Enough of this garbage.

Fuck no.
Nuggets needs about 15 to 20 solid more wins. It wouldn't make him GOAT, it would just make him rival GSP.

That would mean 30 UFC wins so you consider Connor GOAT? Why just don’t say you will never consider him under any circumstances? That would be a lot simpler !!

He's already GOAT MMA fighter.

GOAT pro athlete is the one who gets the highest career pay. Before Conor that was GSP. Now Conor has completely destroyed GSP's career pay numbers. Until someone comes along and makes more money than Conor he will remain GOAT regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight.

That is a big ole

straw-man-meme.jpg

Mixed with some ole

images

MM, GSP, Fedor, AS what do they fighters considered among the "GOATS" all have in common?
They where/ are all long time defending champs...
It takes more than winning a fight or two to become "GOAT".

By your logic Brock Lesnar is in the HW goat discussion. Not to mention so is Anna Kournikova having never won major event. Keep up the good work champ.

Cm punk is also a better MMA fighter than pretty much all of the Welterweight division because he earns more per fight. Lol

By your logic Brock Lesnar is in the HW goat discussion. Not to mention so is
Anna Kournikova having never won major event. Keep up the good work champ.

Lesnar carried over his name and value from WWE, he's a TWO SPORT athlete, and yes, as far as WWE/MMA two sports athletes are concerned, Lesnar is indeed the GOAT.

Also: https://www.businessinsider.com/ten...me-men-women-2017-1#5-andy-murray-60807644-26

Anna is nowhere on this list. The highest ranking female tennis player in the all-time tennis pay list is...DRUM ROLL....

Serena Williams. Undisputed female GOAT. And look at the male tennis players atop that list. Every one of them is in GOAT discussion

My logic is impeccable. If someone is getting GOAT pay in a sport, especially someone getting GOAT pay by a wide margin, that person is in GOAT contention.

Cm punk is also a better MMA fighter than pretty much all of the Welterweight division because he earns more per fight. Lol

CM Punk's career UFC pay is nowhere near GSP's, on top of that he's a two-sport athlete like Lesnar, so if you were to compare him, you must compare him to other athletes who're in both WWE/MMA.

Lesnar carried over his name and value from WWE, he's a TWO SPORT athlete, and yes, as far as WWE/MMA two sports athletes are concerned, Lesnar is indeed the GOAT.

Also: https://www.businessinsider.com/ten...me-men-women-2017-1#5-andy-murray-60807644-26

Anna is nowhere on this list. The highest ranking female tennis player in the all-time tennis pay list is...DRUM ROLL....

Serena Williams. Undisputed female GOAT. And look at the male tennis players atop that list. Every one of them is in GOAT discussion

My logic is impeccable. If someone is getting GOAT pay in a sport, especially someone getting GOAT pay by a wide margin, that person is in GOAT contention.

The link you supplied is career winnings which is a merit based pay system. MMA has no such thing.Of course Anna isn’t on that list she never won anything. At one time she was one of the most recognized faces, and surely one of the highest compensated athletes in the sport due to sponsorships. Again your logic is shit. Which shouldn’t be surprising since you’re a bad troll, and Conor dick rider.

The link you supplied is career winnings which is a merit based pay system. MMA has no such thing.Of course Anna isn’t on that list she never won anything. At one time she was one of the most recognized faces, and surely one of the highest compensated athletes in the sport due to sponsorships. Again your logic is shit. Which shouldn’t be surprising since you’re a bad troll, and Conor dick rider.

MMA absolutely has a merit based pay system. Otherwise how do you explain GSP being the GOAT with GOAT pay (in contention with Silva, who also happened to be neck in neck with GSP in terms of career UFC pay) before Conor showed up?

Boxing is the sport most similar to MMA and Mayweather reigns along at the top of boxing career earnings, and he's absolutely in contention for boxing GOAT.

Conor is basically the MMA equivalent of Floyd Mayweather. At a bare minimum he's disputed GOAT.

Back