Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

got knocked the Fook out the first time.

Lost decisively the second time and wants another match... B**** Please...Foooook Off

There's no one on sherdog who is going to buy a Joanna PPV on the basis that she keeps calling herself the Queen. It is idiotic, and we are making fun of her.

First of all, it never ceases to amaze me how many Sherdoggers think that they have the ability to speak meaningfully for the whole of Sherdog. Talk about delusional!

Secondly, I think that whether you or other Sherdoggers will actually buy a PPV based on Joanna's efforts to promote herself is, in stark reality, rather irrelevant to the question of whether what Joanna is doing makes sense. Sorry if that slights your sense of self-importance. What truly matters more is whether the UFC brass like the additional publicity that Joanna is generating and are thereby influenced to get on board with promoting her and become less reluctant to make Joanna vs Rose III happen.

First of all, it never ceases to amaze me how many Sherdoggers think that they have the ability to speak meaningfully for the whole of Sherdog.

Majority in the thread. Have a read.

No one is saying "oh can't wait till Joanna gets another title shot".

Grow up.

There's no one on sherdog who is going to buy a Joanna PPV on the basis that she keeps calling herself the Queen

Majority in the thread. Have a read.

No one is saying "oh can't wait till Joanna gets another title shot".

Grow up.

"Majority in the thread" does NOT justify grandiose claims like "no one on Sherdog" or "no one is saying". And I'm sure that you know this. So spare us the "grow up" bullshit to try to distract us from you arogating to yourself the right to speak for all of Sherdog. Ploys like that are how children try to win arguments. You are the one who needs to "grow up" and argue like an intelligent adult.

"Majority in the thread" does NOT justify grandiose claims like "no one on Sherdog" or "no one is saying". And I'm sure that you know this. So spare us the "grow up" bullshit to try to distract us from you arogating to yourself the right to speak for all of Sherdog. Ploys like that are how children try to win arguments. You are the one who needs to "grow up" and argue like an intelligent adult.
Your dumbass can argue the sematics all you want. Your core argument is that this negative feedback is benefetial for Joanna.

It is not. The reeadily available proof, is plenty in this thread.

The negative feedback is definitely not beneficial. The public is not clamoring for a 3rd fight when Rose already won the first 2. The UFC isn't looking to make the fight happen, and the only person that could actually do something to convince the UFC to make it happen with JJ is Rose, and she is going about it the exact opposite way she should.

The negative feedback is definitely not beneficial. The public is not clamoring for a 3rd fight when Rose already won the first 2. The UFC isn't looking to make the fight happen, and the only person that could actually do something to convince the UFC to make it happen with JJ is Rose, and she is going about it the exact opposite way.
The public, the UFC, the only person...
well informed individual

giphy.gif
I don't know how she still refuses to say she tapped lol

tenor.gif

First of all, it never ceases to amaze me how many Sherdoggers think that they have the ability to speak meaningfully for the whole of Sherdog. Talk about delusional!

Secondly, I think that whether you or other Sherdoggers will actually buy a PPV based on Joanna's efforts to promote herself is, in stark reality, rather irrelevant to the question of whether what Joanna is doing makes sense. Sorry if that slights your sense of self-importance. What truly matters more is whether the UFC brass like the additional publicity that Joanna is generating and are thereby influenced to get on board with promoting her and become less reluctant to make Joanna vs Rose III happen.
Sherdog discussions don’t equal additional publicity, calm down mr. pretension. No one cares about a twice defeated WMMA fighter running her mouth. We saw that with Rousey. The numbers were terrible for this card, it’s laughable you think UFC brass looked at the ratings and instead give credence to valueless musings about her pathetic self-psychology on this forum or elsewhere.

She has a point.

Interm titles have been given for lesser reasons.

Rose is holding her Pinky finger crying about an injury and Ptsd from Conors Dolly throwing tantrum hahahahahaha

Andrade and KK should be fighting for a interm title. Then face Joanna if Rose still can’t be bothered to defend.

I mean JJ beat both KK and Andrade so I can see her logic but that is not how it would pan out.

calm down mr. pretension. No one cares about a twice defeated WMMA fighter running her mouth.

You call me "Mr Pretension", but then, by saying "no one cares...", you pretentiously presume to assert that you have a position in the world that allows you to speak for everyone.

<{MindBrown}>

Interim belts simply scream 'I'm not the REAL champ.' Also they are very WWE.
Why would anyone want one of these?

If Rose is unable to defend her belt against the winner of Andrade/Karolina (i.e. Andrade) in a reasonable time frame then the UFC will surely want an interim title fight involving Joanna.

No doubt this would suit Rose as she'll hope that Joanna (probably the only straw that can) will remove Andrade from the picture. It would be fun if Joanna actually refused this interim fight thereby forcing Rose into the cage with Jessica.

But I was writing about John McCarthy and your response is some wierd gif, so it's pretty much conmfired that you are pretty dumb.
Pretty delusinal haters/biased fans who can't even confront their opinions with facts and fact is referee John McCarthy said it wasn't tap. And you can make it as much slowmo as you wish, It doesn't change fact.

Back