Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

too many wwe fans on here. They don't understand the difference between a sport, and a story.
Actually, in professional wrestling there are different types of "heat" (Wikipedia: heat can refer to both crowd reactions and real-life animosity between those involved in a professional wrestling angle, or match.) and one such type is called "Go Home Heat":

Wikipedia said:
Generally speaking, the go away heat happens either because the fans feel the promotion has been pushing a certain wrestler (regardless of his character alignment) too far or "down their throats" and thus deeming him as "undeserving" of his push, or because his character has become stale and are not impressed (sometimes bored or annoyed too) of his performances on the ring and/or by his promos anymore.
There are more similarities between the WWE and the UFC than some people would like to admit. It shouldn't come to anyone as a surprise given how much the UFC has copied from the WWE (the idea for TUF was outright stolen from WWE's Tough Enough).

The problem with Joanna is she's garnering "heat" that will make fans uninterested in her, as opposed to the kind of "heat" that would get fans to buy tickets/ppvs to see her lose.

but most of these gifs are slowmo, it doesn't even look like tap real time, and accidentally it started after her head was stop being punched, and when she was back on feet she was still in "fight mode";
these kind of things happened in many fights I even linked video of Pat Barry's KO, i could bring Cain, Forest etc. but what is point? if you were never punched in your head you will never know.
McCarthy said exactly what he thinks about her "tap" and he said it wasn't tap, I prefer to listen to his opinion than some biased goof from sharedog.

We all get that you're a massive JJ fanboy, but your just being delusional when you're denying the visual evidence of her actual tapping. Everyone can actually see it happening. Of course you prefer to listen to his opinion, not because it's worth more, but because it's what you want to believe. You're just denying literally what's right in front of you because you don't want to believe she tapped, which is truly stupid since she was almost unconscious at the time.

We all get that you're a massive JJ fanboy, but your just being delusional when you're denying the visual evidence of her actual tapping. Everyone can actually see it happening. Of course you prefer to listen to his opinion, not because it's worth more, but because it's what you want to believe. You're just denying literally what's right in front of you because you don't want to believe she tapped, which is truly stupid since she was almost unconscious at the time.
Yes massive evidence, referee said there was no tap, and you have to make gif slowmo to make it look like tap.
I really like to read all these goofy posts.
You want to belive it was tap, because it's clearly not looking like tap. End of story.
And stop projecting, its sad.

Actually, in professional wrestling there are different types of "heat" (Wikipedia: heat can refer to both crowd reactions and real-life animosity between those involved in a professional wrestling angle, or match.) and one such type is called "Go Home Heat":

There are more similarities between the WWE and the UFC than some people would like to admit. It shouldn't come to anyone as a surprise given how much the UFC has copied from the WWE (the idea for TUF was outright stolen from WWE's Tough Enough).

The problem with Joanna is she's garnering "heat" that will make fans uninterested in her, as opposed to the kind of "heat" that would get fans to buy tickets/ppvs to see her lose.
thanks for taking the time to point that out. cheers

Explain me in Spanish what it is then, instead of bringing it against me...

You’re just a fanboy that can’t understand that your female idol is a bitch of a person. No thing wrong with that; it’s not your fault she’s a bad person, and it’s not your fault you stand for her actions.

I already told you, but you seems to have too much free time on your hands to keep on bashing us all over here bc all think different from you; be free and think and cheer for whoever you want; just leave people alone!
You've got issues. The sooner u face it, and deal with them... the better

<{cruzshake}>
Yes this trilogy, but third fight won't be rubber match. That's it. Just like Rampage-Wanderlei. Last fight wasn't rubber match, but it was trilogy.
That's the idea of my post. A trilogy of fights where someone is up 2-0 is dumb.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk believes UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas should “bow down” to her, “because I’m the queen.”

Jedrzejczyk even suggested that the UFC could create an interim title if Namajunas avoids the trilogy, a fight that Jedrzejczyk believes is simply destined to happen.

“I will not do this,” Jedrzejczyk said at the UFC on FOX 30 post-fight press conference following a rebound win over Tecia Torres on Saturday (transcript via MMAFighting.com). “Never ever. She wants my honor? She must earn that. If she’s going to run, they’re going to make an interim belt. She was saying she’s afraid Conor McGregor will show up again and make a mess like he did before Brooklyn. He is not going to do this. Don’t be afraid, Rose. Come on. Just fight. Just face the best.

“If not, I will chase you. If you hold the belt, I will chase you."

via bloodyelbow
2-0 against the Champ. There's no rubber match. Joanna is very delusional. Why would Rose need Joanna's honour the belt is way better?

2-0 against the Champ. There's no rubber match. Joanna is very delusional. Why would Rose need Joanna's honour the belt is way better?

I don't really understand her actions. Giving the proper respect to a person and champion like Rose would increase her popularity, so it's good from a PR perspective. She also needs Rose really if she wants another title shot as long as Rose has the title anytime soon. She should have learned by now that she isn't going to win a mental warfare battle with her. Trying to taunt Rose is never going to get Joanna what she wants.

I like watching JJ fight but I really no clue wtf is going on in her head. What kind of cognitive dissonance do you need to have to believe you're better than someone that beat you twice? Alright, if it was just the recent close decision(thought Rose took it 3-2, some might disagree and that's fair imo) but no - she actually made you tap to strikes a fight earlier.

Just own up to it for gods sake.

Maybe it is some sort of lady problem? This phenomenon could also be observed in Miesha Tate circa 2015. Despite being stopped, quite easily, on two occasions she was confident she had Ronda's number. She was irate when Rousey / Holm was booked instead of Rousey / Tate 3.

There also is another possibility that is being overlooked. Rose is on record, prior to their first clash, that JJ suffers from "booty problems." The presence of a gut- brain axis has been pretty well established by the medical community. The GI tract has a massive number or nerves, and miscommunication between those nerves and receptors in the brain is pretty common. So, neurological issues liked depression, anxiety, or delusion may cause GI issues, and vice versa.

Ya’ll are getting trolled by Joanna at this point.

You've got issues. The sooner u face it, and deal with them... the better

Lol, that’s why you’ve been attacked here and not me... you’re constantly telling people what to do, how to think, who’s sick or not... great to have such a valuable Sherdog user, you’re a shrink, a doctor, a counselor and omnipresent because you seems to know me even we probably live in different continents. Wow, congrats on being on the same level as god...
<LikeReally5>

Lol, that’s why you’ve been attacked here and not me... you’re constantly telling people what to do, how to think, who’s sick or not... great to have such a valuable Sherdog user, you’re a shrink, a doctor, a counselor and omnipresent because you seems to know me even we probably live in different continents. Wow, congrats on being on the same level as god...
<LikeReally5>
tl , dr

Added to Ignore list

I'm so glad she's not the champion anymore

People are making fun of her, not getting provoked into paying to see her fight. There's a difference between being a heel, and being unbearable.
Be honest, you will watch her next fight even if its against a lower top 10.

Back