Calling it now, Cejudo will SHOCK the world

Shock “the world”?

The world doesn’t give a shit about Mighty Mouse fights, outside a few super hardcores the world won’t really notice.

no fuck off. the epitome of MMA are guys like anderson, jones, fedor. legit killers and really exciting to watch. MM is a great fighter complete and all that, but doesn't come to 10% of the excitement of watching the guys above fighting
dj is still overrated to me as the "most complete fighter" so to speak. i watch his fights and notice he strikes alot with his head still on the center line, and obv at 125 when nobody is a big hitter its easy to get away with poor striking fundamentals and you can rely more on your chin. no doubt in my mind tj would beat him and cody as well.

i guess the point im making is at flyweight their is more room for error when ur fighting men that small that aren't carrying legit 1 punch knockout power. watch all the top flyweights strike and then watch how better a guy like tj or cody is. theirs levels to this.

dj is still overrated to me as the "most complete fighter" so to speak. i watch his fights and notice he strikes alot with his head still on the center line, and obv at 125 when nobody is a big hitter its easy to get away with poor striking fundamentals and you can rely more on your chin. no doubt in my mind tj would beat him and cody as well.

i guess the point im making is at flyweight their is more room for error when ur fighting men that small that aren't carrying legit 1 punch knockout power. watch all the top flyweights strike and then watch how better a guy like tj or cody is. theirs levels to this.
I think MM is great and arguably the best fighter in the world, but I'm certainly not that interested in watching him against what's left in the division. cejudo 2 I will be praying for an upset, but I'm not looking that forward to the fight, and definitely not the rest of the potential fights. imagine MM and sergio pettis? jesus..... it's a shitshow from now on. he needs to move up, like every top guy in boxer, all those guys move up when there is no challenge left. mayweather, pacquiao, sugar ray leonard and so on. move up, buddy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were the one that mentioned he was fighting "much larger fighters", so you actually initiated the weight class discussion. P4P RANKINGS? Sure, your little mighty duck rules the day at flyweight, although he go's into hiding at the mention of TJ coming down to accomadate him, funny. P4P GOAT? Hell No, he'll never be in the same discussion as fighters like Silva who went up to LHW and dominated as a MW Champ, BJ Penn, who went up and won the WW strap, Edgar who held the title at LW although being outsized as a natural FW, or GSP winning the MW Championship as a natural WW.
So go and look at the skill difference in the divisions that those guys moved up in weight class to fight in. Are you telling me you think a 38 year old Michael Bisping is on the same level as TJ Dillashaw? Cruz? or literally the top 5 at 135? Same thing with Eddie Alvarez and even Edgar when he was at 155. And I'm saying that as a fan of all those guys but its the reality.
I mean if Conor moved up and fought a lightweight size TJ he would of been utterly destroyed and wrestle fucked into oblivion. I brought weight classes in to demonstrate how dumb people have to be to criticise DJ for not casually moving up in weight as he'd be diving into what could easily be the most talented division in the UFC at a massive weight disadvantage.

I'm a MM fan but I see Cejudo winning saturday night by close decision

There's a time and a place for everything, and that time has come for Mighty Mouse

Cejudo is very underrated, he got caught with a sloppy knee to the body in their first fight but he's def the man to beat MM

Olympic gold wrestler, great striking (outstruck Benavidez on the feet, he got robbed plus that 1 point deduction)

First 2 rounds will be for Cejudo without a doubt, MM will dominate last 2, the 3rd round will decide the winner of the fight, a round where Cejudo will start gassing out

And New

Ohhhhhhhh what an edgy poster
So bold!

Truth is you know like I know, he's gonna get smashed
And when he does, no one is gonna bump this thread and call you a dickhead

So if the miracles of all miracles happens you get to gloat because you predicted a miracle, I like your style

Except I will bump this post and call you a dickhead when Mouse does whatever the fuck he wants to Henry, and probably sets some kind of new record or some new submission on him

See ya Sunday kid

I certainly don't think so. But would be fun if it happened. I mostly want to see long reigning champions lose after a while. (GSP, Anderson, Jon Jones, Cruz).

There's a time and a place for everything, and that time has come for Mighty Mouse

Cejudo is very underrated, he got caught with a sloppy knee to the body in their first fight but he's def the man to beat MM

Olympic gold wrestler, great striking (outstruck Benavidez on the feet, he got robbed plus that 1 point deduction)

First 2 rounds will be for Cejudo without a doubt, MM will dominate last 2, the 3rd round will decide the winner of the fight, a round where Cejudo will start gassing out

And New

i wouldn't be surprised. cejudo has definitely been improving, and let's not forget that mm is getting older. we all know how the story goes: the long-reigning champ eventually loses in shocking fashion, and it's due to a combination of age and emerging fighters getting better. it could certainly become true in this case.

And New
Unless you put a stack on it, the call means nothing.

Calling it now, every fighter in the UFC will win their next fight.

Cejudo's new style of striking meshes very well against MM's. And we saw he has power and wrestling defense.

Uh, except Mighty duck has already lost......Twice

I know...but when is the last time he lost? Same with Anderson. He lost early came to the UFC and went on a big run. I'm talking when his current win streak ends.

something should happen to people when they 'call it now' and are wrong.

that should be shock not shook...but he will be shaken by MM

Mm will win, I want an upset though

remember that he got completely destroyed the first time. but, I would love to see him beating MM

It would be a bit of a shock if he wins. Cejudo is good and improving, hope he can do it. I love a good upset.

Just commenting so i can come back and laugh later.

All the greats eventually lose but I just dont see it here. When and if MM loses itll be a decision. He hasnt taken the damage that the other greats in weight classes above have taken.

Told you guys

Anyone know wjat the betting line was? Had one of those feelings about Henry all week but trying to lay off gambling

Back