Calling it now, Cejudo will SHOCK the world

Ohhhhhhhh what an edgy poster
So bold!

Truth is you know like I know, he's gonna get smashed
And when he does, no one is gonna bump this thread and call you a dickhead

So if the miracles of all miracles happens you get to gloat because you predicted a miracle, I like your style

Except I will bump this post and call you a dickhead when Mouse does whatever the fuck he wants to Henry, and probably sets some kind of new record or some new submission on him

See ya Sunday kid

This post is epic, read above HAHAH

<PlusJuan>

{<jordan}

I was shocked all right... that he won a split. But hey, even a gay clock is right twice a day...nice call, ts....

Ohhhhhhhh what an edgy poster
So bold!

Truth is you know like I know, he's gonna get smashed
And when he does, no one is gonna bump this thread and call you a dickhead

So if the miracles of all miracles happens you get to gloat because you predicted a miracle, I like your style

Except I will bump this post and call you a dickhead when Mouse does whatever the fuck he wants to Henry, and probably sets some kind of new record or some new submission on him

See ya Sunday kid

lol bruh

You might be in the running for 2018 fail post of the year.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Even though I still feel like DJ won rounds 2,3, & 4 there will always be a debate. Still not sold at all on Cejudos striking ability. Not sure why either DJ tried to keep moving with leg kicks and body kicks for 5 rounds like he was Joana or something. But congrats to Cejudo he looked strong af in there so I hope he doesn't pop for something. More pissed off I wasted $50 on Cub Swanson to fight like a little girl.

We should all rejoice that the ducker that people don’t give a shit about has finally lost his belt.

Maybe now he can just go play Xbox or whatever the fuck he does.

Quit smoke mids, it's rotting your brain cells.
Get some gelato like a real cracka like me.
Henry Cejudo had the hometown advantage View attachment 417109

XzWxhNr.png

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Even though I still feel like DJ won rounds 2,3, & 4 there will always be a debate. Still not sold at all on Cejudos striking ability. Not sure why either DJ tried to keep moving with leg kicks and body kicks for 5 rounds like he was Joana or something. But congrats to Cejudo he looked strong af in there so I hope he doesn't pop for something. More pissed off I wasted $50 on Cub Swanson to fight like a little girl.

You sound like an idiot. So throwing lighting fast leg kicks and hooks and landing only to get rocked by a perfect jab and finished means you fight like a little girl?

GSP got completely destroyed by Serra the first time too

No he did not

He got caught in a round he was winning. The difference in skill level was obvious. Serra hit the powerball that night..

TS bout to be like "You can call me Mystic Tramero because I predict deze tings"

In all seriousness good call. And you did it earlier in the week meaning you were more confident in this outcome days before the fight. Most of the time people post what they want to happen the day off to shake off any anxiety and put it out there, or to have fun.

Back