PWD 627: No fats or Bats edition

Which of the following things is the worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get a Toni/Scar tag team in WWE?

scpNNQj.png

I made a huge pot of chicken soup last yesterday and planned to live on that shit for the next 3 days but it went sour overnight and now I'm legit sad as fuck

I made a huge pot of chicken soup last yesterday and planned to live on that shit for the next 3 days but it went sour overnight and now I'm legit sad as fuck
I see your food imitates life.

Lol no way I'd go against anyone for you homos

Its not really all that gay that you suck cocks pete

However it is turbo gay that you wont spit a cock out til its came at least twice in a sitting

Guess its off to arbys buddy

Its not really all that gay that you suck cocks pete

However it is turbo gay that you wont spit a cock out til its came at least twice in a sitting
hahaha PETE'S A FUCKING HOMO

I just checked Google for Arbys in my area and its redirecting me to IHOP
Is that the same shit?
Isnt Arbys a sandwich shop?

Grab my morning coffee today, and I go check the mail. Open up the box see an envelope in there for me and got all excited cause I already payed all the bills for the month, so I was thinking it maybe from my friend up north. It wasn’t . Take the letter out and realized it’s from the Police. Tore it open and realize i got a photo radar ticket for $120. Fuck , there goes any excitement for getting the mail now.

upload_2018-8-9_10-51-32.gif

If more political rallies functioned like pro-wrestling events...actually very little would change except the divas being hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back