UFC could make more money if Conor / Khabib falls through

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If the fight falls through and a replacement is found to fight Conor, the card will still sell almost as well. And, furthermore, Conor / Khabib would occur further down the road to still sell just as many PPV's.

Kevin Lee is mysteriously doing a training camp for Conor/Khabib. Seems like a conspiracy to me.

Nah I think the beef between Conor and Khabib is going to give even Conor's numbers quite the bump. Doubt any replacement could match it. Khabib pulling out won't cripple the PPV because Conor alone guarantees well above 1 million, but it will lose several hundred thousand buys. Kevin Lee is a poser who's 90% fake and cringe he's not gonna be able to sell to the casuals like the Russian and the dolly footage.

It has come to my attention that Conor fans aren't fight fans, just money and PPV sell fans.

If the fight falls through and a replacement is found to fight Conor, the card will still sell almost as well. And, furthermore, Conor / Khabib would occur further down the road to still sell just as many PPV's.

Kevin Lee is mysteriously doing a training camp for Conor/Khabib. Seems like a conspiracy to me.

56A33DAE-8AA3-4C07-95E4-E5201B8FFA1E.jpeg

If this fight falls through, Dana might be on suicide watch
images

And what if Kevin were to win that fight? What happens then?

You can't beat real authentic hate. And these guys have it. And it's one of the most clean fighters in mma today against the biggest selling name in mma.

The best thing would be to just let the money flow and don't fuck with it

In all honesty, Conor vs any top 3 LW would be a great sell. In fact any top 3 other than Khabib would sell better I think, I am not sold on Khabib's marketability, I think Lee or Fergy would be just as great if not better.

I don't understand the reasoning. If any other Conor fight would do just as well than how would that be more money than if he fights Khabib and then someone else later? Why would changing the order matter if they both make the same amount of money?

Seems like you are basically saying Conor fighting twice would make more money than Conor fighting once...

So you're saying if this fight falls through than Conor could fight twice and make even more money?

OMG that's would be absolute genius if he couldn't twice even if this fight didn't fall through.

{<huh}

TS is on a roll tonight, making shit threads with contradictory titles

If Khabib pulls out I don’t see Conor ever signing up to fight him cuz of the history of Khabibs pull out rate being high

If Khabib pulls out of this fight he wont get another red panty night

Conor will move on from Khabib

Back