Logan Paul vs KSI

Logan paul was not a natural boxer? Did you watch those first 2 rounds? Ksi has trained for 2 years , thats 6 times the amount Logan trained, and Logan was in another dimension skill wise. remove your bias man.. i am from the UK myself and KSI was lucky to get a fucking draw lol. KSI would have got murdered if that was in MMA with none of that 'safe' headgear to protect KSI as his head was dinged around with fast hard shots.

He was able to land a bunch of jabs on a guy half his size and then gassed inside 2 rounds. He isn't very skilled, because he has no defensive skills and his punches lost their power fast.

In what way was Ksi lucky to get a draw? Looked like a pretty clear 57:57 to me. If not 58:57 with an even round 4?
Lucky his opponent had shit cardio maybe. Lucky he didn't get a point deducted maybe.

He was able to land a bunch of jabs on a guy half his size and then gassed inside 2 rounds. He isn't very skilled, because he has no defensive skills and his punches lost their power fast.

In what way was Ksi lucky to get a draw? Looked like a pretty clear 57:57 to me. If not 58:57 with an even round 4?
Lucky his opponent had shit cardio maybe. Lucky he didn't get a point deducted maybe.

He does have some wrestling skills, I would not be surprised to see him on the contender series or bellator mma soon

Could have been an adrenaline dump too. I know the first time I actually fought I gassed way harder than I ever had in training, and all it took was a few minutes.
yeah the first two rounds he was looking sharp, for a guy who NEVER boxed he was throwing those hands better than most amateurs and UFC fighters, fluid and he has that swagger stance with the left hand low and the right hand high, he said after the fight Boxing is tough as hell he said boxing conditioning is insane, I believe its the adrenaline dump as well, plus the butterflies he was anxious I thought he would knock KSI out he was hitting him flush

One thing though KSI and his bro have good ass chins, because those Paul brothers can crack I seen them hitting the mitts and the heavy bag and they have thudding power.

KSI and his bro were also undersized the Paul bros probably put 15 pounds or so on fight night, I enjoyed this event man its great for boxing and more and more young men should settle beef with the gloves its a good example for young men, put the gloves on not the guns like those coward mumble rappers who go around like idiots shooting places.

The fight before the two main fights, was awesone, it was some Arab guy vs some white guy but the Arab guy had stamina like a prime Pacquiao he was a buzzsaw the white guy had mad heart and had some moments, not one of these guys quit they have heart you gotta give them that more balls than most.

Yeah, I mean I'm not suggesting he is a legitimate prospect or something like that but in all honesty I was expecting them to be spamming hooks and show literally 0 technique or defense. It kind of turned into that after the 2nd round but like I said he looked like he was actually 'boxing' in the first two rounds if you know what I mean. Not GOOD boxing or anything but for a guy with limited training and with no actual plans to become a pro he looked a lot better than I expected.

The fact this even has to be explained kind of says more about the sherdog community than anything else.

Logan paul was not a natural boxer? Did you watch those first 2 rounds? Ksi has trained for 2 years , thats 6 times the amount Logan trained, and Logan was in another dimension skill wise. remove your bias man.. i am from the UK myself and KSI was lucky to get a fucking draw lol. KSI would have got murdered if that was in MMA with none of that 'safe' headgear to protect KSI as his head was dinged around with fast hard shots.

Relying on your head to absorb shots and get outclassed and rely on the fact youve boxed 6 times longer to get rounds back on someone gassing is never good. I'd take logan with 1 year over a 3 years KSI anyday of the week. KSI was not technical and used that headgear to absord shots, shots that you cant absorb without headgear.
Most haters dont know boxing or fighting they have a bias of bitterness they dont want new people in their sport, I always see it with boxing heads they make boxing like its a mystical art that the trained boxer will always win and nobody can have natural skill or pick it up

But before this fight I watched both Paul bros and I was blown away they have natural boxing ability and reflexes plus they got balls, Brock Lesnar should be ashamed of himself these boys were eating shots and never back down or curl up.

Logan Paul if he gets his stamina in check would have destroyed KSI, Logan and his bro got natural fighting ability their punches were very smooth before they gassed they were also catching punches and throw the jab like no tomorrow, you know how hard it is to get young boxers to have confidence in their jabs? there are a lot of boxers today who rarely throw the jab like that.

This event was dope, people can hate but it helped boxing big time.

He does have some wrestling skills, I would not be surprised to see him on the contender series or bellator mma soon
These guys make more money making YouTube videos than most guys in bellator or the contender series. Doubt they'll jump in

Thought both fights were good considering they are only amateurs with little experience. Thought the commentary was horribly bias in favor of Deji and KSI. Gordi or whatever his name is damn near jumped out of his seat whenever either of those two winged a wild punch that missed. Hopefully the rematch is in America.

I'm ready to argue the fight but I thought Logan won rounds 1,2,4 & 5. 4 was a toss up and could have slid towards KSI as well. Before Logan gassed he looked very impressive in the first two rounds. KSI showed awesome cardio as well and that's what carried him late in the fight especially the 6th where Logan was clearly gassed. The judge who scored or 58-57 was a complete crock lol. KSI was backed by the UFC and got to work at the performance institute, with Floyd Mayweather, Bisping, etc. Much higher level of training and Logan had only been training since March. Interested to see the rematch and see how both improve.

Pretty bizarre how much interest there was for this.

The problem is that the bar is so low with celebrity match ups like this. A guy doesn't punch like a total baby and he'll get applauded.

What a fckin pile of shite. If people want to watch ami boxing they should do a local show, and will see far better fights than these pair of clowns put on
Anyone paying for this, or stumping up for the rematch is a mug

Am I the only one who doesn't know who the F these guys are?

Am I the only one who doesn't know who the F these guys are?
I only know about Logan because he went to Japan's suicide forest and started filming and was giggling when he saw a hanging body.

Any UFC potential here with these fucks?

Nah. Logan could probably be a solid regional promotion level guy though. Athletic, good wrestling and his boxing ability was actually above a lot of the fence swinging bar room brawls you often see in lower level MMA, he had a pretty good sense of timing and distance.

There was a guy on the undercard with a 1-2 MMA record who was (relatively) skilled too.

half his size? shut the fuck up.

Back