• Frank doesn't like chicks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9pi1kkmkrvi11.jpg

kfo3fce5bvi11.jpg

Flex on them you beautiful bimbo.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6782-1404376435-25.gif

Its just the angle of her eyebrows that makes her look different.

#I'mNotWallyingHer
These charlatans out here can have a bad makeup day and look like a whole different person

Did they have Strowman turn heel to benefit Roman? The most over guy on RAW.....and they turn him heel to get people to cheer for Reigns. If that doesn’t work, then turn EVERYONE heel and Roman can be the only face on the roster. Fuck it just show 3 hours of Reigns oiling him self up, wetting his hair, and Oooooaaaahhhhhh’ing the entire time. Vince would love it.

Not mine

I hate the 9 months of drudgery to get back to the greatest place in the world to be

I want to live somewhere where its just like today every day
No. I dont like the other 6 months. Just fall. The coolness, the colors. To me its peaceful. I dunno.

Buying new tools is one of life’s best simple pleasures

I was out in the garage at like 11 pm taking a crank pulley bolt off an engine on the stand to play with it lol.

Labor day weekend is coming up, junk yards will have sales. Time for daddy and his new impact to go antique shopping!

It was aight big nasty mike. Bought me a new cordless impact for the garage.

How the weekend go for you, brother?

hung out in the ritzy part of town friday and saturday (because it was raining).

then hit the lake on sunday. hot as hell sunday. i cant complain, brother.

Did they have Strowman turn heel to benefit Roman? The most over guy on RAW.....and they turn him heel to get people to cheer for Reigns. If that doesn’t work, then turn EVERYONE heel and Roman can be the only face on the roster. Fuck it just show 3 hours of Reigns oiling him self up, wetting his hair, and Oooooaaaahhhhhh’ing the entire time. Vince would love it.
It didn't work with Becky Lynch so they immediately try it 2 weeks later with Braun Strowman? Are they retarded?

Yes....They're pairing Ronda Rousey with Natalya in order to lower her stock because she's more popular than Reigns too.

This is why Brock Lesnar is being forced to fight for real in UFC because he was overshadowing Roman Reigns.

When the new TV deal kicks in, it's going to be renamed to Monday Night Reigns. And he's going to have round the block programming on te network too.

In fact he's going to be digitally included in the old on demand programming as well.

hung out in the ritzy part of town friday and saturday (because it was raining).

then hit the lake on sunday. hot as hell sunday. i cant complain, brother.

Big Nasty Mike out on the waterfront like

vadertime.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back