PWD 637: Make KO Great Again

Who?

• Charly

• Jojo

• Frank doesn't like chicks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I dont like the other 6 months. Just fall. The coolness, the colors. To me its peaceful. I dunno.
It makes everything else better. Morning coffee, walking the dog, driving around running errands.

looks like botox to me :eek:
YOU LOOK LIKE BOTOX
tenor.gif

Which lake ? I been back and fourth to Huron but I havent and probably wont see the good one this summer :(

lake st clair. just north of metro beach (16 mile) we go east into the channels and end up in one of the bays.

lake st clair feeds into lake huron, brother

lake st clair. just north of metro beach (16 mile) we go east into the channels and end up in one of the bays.

lake st clair feeds into lake huron, brother

I was hoping that at least one of us made it to lake michigan this summer

Yes....They're pairing Ronda Rousey with Natalya in order to lower her stock because she's more popular than Reigns too.

This is why Brock Lesnar is being forced to fight for real in UFC because he was overshadowing Roman Reigns.

When the new TV deal kicks in, it's going to be renamed to Monday Night Reigns. And he's going to have round the block programming on te network too.

In fact he's going to be digitally included in the old on demand programming as well.
LOL. They're going to digitally render Roman over The Rock, and pretend it was his run in the Attitude Era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back