PWD 637: Make KO Great Again

Who?

• Charly

• Jojo

• Frank doesn't like chicks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumped for some Becky tonight... just needs to show more skin. That is all... resume.

Being an unstoppable monster who barely loses and kills Roman Reigns for the better part of 5 months, beats up on Brock Lesnar like no one other has and constantly involved in the title hunt with every multi man match over the past year is "organic".

Yes it is because the fans have chosen to cheer for him. That's the important part.

Kevin Steen appearance at All In?

Yes it is because the fans have chosen to cheer for him. That's the important part.
Oh they were cheering him when he was the big guy not leaving his feet when he was in the Wyatts? Or was it when he was killing local jobbers? And here I thought the only star made from the jobber killing was Ellsworth, how stupid of me. I thought the Ellsworth run was the epitome of "organic".

Not being showcased on tv in a dominant fashion for months.

Oh they were cheering him when he was the big guy not leaving his feet when he was in the Wyatts? Or was it when he was killing local jobbers? And here I thought the only star made from the jobber killing was Ellsworth, how stupid of me. I thought the Ellsworth run was the epitome of "organic".

Again, they chose to cheer for him. For the second time, that is the important part.

@RollSonnenRoll She's too far gone. She messing with her face now.

IJ7jfrw.jpg

It was busted to begin with. Besides, since when did RSR give a shit about a broad's face?

Bobby Lashley is currently stomping jobbers, also beat Roman with the clean 1, 2, 3 and no one cares. Stroman has a natural charisma that the people connect with.

It was busted to begin with. Besides, since when did RSR give a shit about a broad's face?
You’re not wrong, Cas. It’s more symbolic of her slow descent from small town North Carolina country sweetheart to LA socialite.

I won’t see it when she mounts my face though
wwe-summer-rae-bikini-bonanza_29.jpg

Again, they chose to cheer for him. For the second time, that is the important part.
Doesn't mean he "got over ogranically"....what's not to get?
Bobby Lashley is currently stomping jobbers, also beat Roman with the clean 1, 2, 3 and no one cares. Stroman has a natural charisma that the people connect with.
Here's the same situation not working....just because one clicks....doesn't make it "organic"....it's still a forceful push down your throat.

It's just that simple.

Here's the same situation not working....just because one clicks....doesn't make it "organic"....it's still a forceful push down your throat.

It's just that simple.

The fans literally choosing to cheer somebody isn't getting over organically. Jesus, that's Struggle-level retarded. Are you an alt account of his?

The fans literally choosing to cheer somebody isn't getting over organically. Jesus, that's Struggle-level retarded. Are you an alt account of his?
You not understanding what a push is even more retarded.

You not understanding what a push is even more retarded.

Virtually every wrestler gets a push. The fans then decide to cheer for them or not. Third time I've had to say that now.

It's just that simple.

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're creating an impossible standard for getting over organically. You're basically saying anyone who is booked well can't be organically over.

There have been whispers over the years that deezy and Struggle are the same person.

LOOK INTO IT

Virtually every wrestler gets a push. The fans then decide to cheer for them or not. Third time I've had to say that now.
WWE creative has buried a lot of people .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back