PWD 638: Ice Beaner grammar edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get you one of these mesh sand proof mat gimmicks. They are #GameChangers

86155_1000x1000.jpg

I'd "accidentally" throw a football to my son right on that stupid shit.

His gimmick died like 15 years ago
Unless he's talking about getting blown by Christina Aguliera and threatening to release the audio to show the whole world how she gave Eminem VD. Then I'm not interested

• Toni Storm did suffer what The Observer says was a spine injury at last weekend’s NXT UK tapings. It’s “not believed to be too serious at this point”, but she hasn’t been evaluated yet.
OH GOD NO! PLEASE GOD NO!

I heard the only way to get over a spinal injury is to get your butthole tongued constantly.

@GoldenAzazel Just a heads up with this , it doesn't come out here in the UK for nearly another month or so. Been waiting for it my self.
Thanks for letting me know! I'm busy with video games at the moment anyway, as I'm currently playing Vampyr (as it's been patched and not broken anymore) and then next week I'll be starting Spider-Man. Are you playing anything at the moment?

I’ve listened through Kamikaze again and I’m upgrading it from “okay” to “good”.

Put me on a track and I go cray on it like a color book <Lmaoo>

@GoldenAzazel Just a heads up with this , it doesn't come out here in the UK for nearly another month or so. Been waiting for it my self.
I also thought it was going to be an "indie" title but apparently it is a full release game and thus double the price tag. I'll have to try and find a physical copy as I usually only buy indie games if they're on the cheap and unavailable in physical format.

Cue the Breakfast at Tiffany's pic

I’m playing Yakuza 2 and Yano almost beat my ass.

I can’t praise the Yakuza series more for gamers who are also wrestling fans.

It’s dramatic story driven but with great humor skits. The main hero is sometimes Bret Hart, sometimes Kurt Angle. He’s got a Roddy Piper like dude bouncing off him.

Stories are basic wrestling: Loyalty vs betrayal. Truth vs secrets. Brotherhood vs egoism. Honor vs money.

You beat up the bad guys like it’s ECW or Austin vs Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back