PWD 638: Ice Beaner grammar edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French Connection car chase is up there.

Recently I really liked Nightcrawler's because the character wasn't some badass who you believed could do this so there was an element of "oh God, he's gonna kill them" to it and I can't recall that in another movie

The engine noise and the over the hood view are amazing

And yeah the jump is CGI crap but the gear shifting, camera cuts and score all building the anticipation still gets me on the edge of my seat

Has Big Movie Bob made a decent film since Heat?

box office bob was in jackie brown and meet the parents off the top of my head.

ronin?

Jackie was pre-Heat I think. I’ve never seen Ronin. Always looked like a De Niro Light movie to me. Same way that Metro was Beverly Hills Cop without being Beverly Hills Cop for Eddie Murphy. I would accept Meet The Parents

Analyse This! and That!

Cop Land was fucking awesome.

1995 Heat

1997 Cop Land
Jackie Brown

<JonesDXSuckIt>

These are good movies but he’s still not the leading man. Dead last on the call sheet for both posters
jackie-brown-i14363.jpg

8135_pivot_large.jpg

It is hard to make good movie today when you are an old, whiny bitch.

• Toni Storm did suffer what The Observer says was a spine injury at last weekend’s NXT UK tapings. It’s “not believed to be too serious at this point”, but she hasn’t been evaluated yet.

OH GOD NO! PLEASE GOD NO!

• Toni Storm did suffer what The Observer says was a spine injury at last weekend’s NXT UK tapings. It’s “not believed to be too serious at this point”, but she hasn’t been evaluated yet.
OH GOD NO! PLEASE GOD NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back