Games that slip under the radar that people should know about.

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So how about we post some games that people arent paying attention to.

im aware this is a BF clone, but guess what. its not made by those fucking bastards shithead at EA

all these triple A games but none of the games that slip under the radar

Last edited:
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2
Vampire: The Masquerade

Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Even spider-man and rdr2 will have to wait since it takes me about 3 months for me to finish a game.
I can see how it may not be for everyone though.

A lot of indie games may not have eye candies, but make up for it with atmosphere and design.

I just finished playing this short game (don't really have replayability value, and takes only about 3 to 4 hours to finish), but it was a very nice experience. The music is outstanding.

I just finished Battle Chasers Nightwar. It was a great throwback jrpg.

Is there an hungry young champion amidst the developer studios that has water cooler chatter?

For example, CD Red Projekt is widely regarded as the finest SP developer in the world who enjoys the most love as the "gamers' developer".
Valve and Blizzard, however you feel about them, are easily the two finest AAA MP developers for PC.

I'm not talking about "Indie" gaming. I'm talking about a young, hungry upstart with ambition to be big.

Is there an hungry young champion amidst the developer studios that has water cooler chatter?

For example, CD Red Projekt is widely regarded as the finest SP developer in the world who enjoys the most love as the "gamers' developer".
Valve and Blizzard, however you feel about them, are easily the two finest AAA MP developers for PC.

I'm not talking about "Indie" gaming. I'm talking about a young, hungry upstart with ambition to be big.

they're kinda lazy. milking Wow and SC

Spartan total warrior Xbox or ps2 . one of my fav games all time .

I enjoy Insurgency as a competitive FPS. It's got everything I like. 1 or 2 shot kills, very sparse HUD, and you can choose between slower more cerebral matches with fewer players and less respawns and huge matches with tons of chaos. I think they are coming out with a sequel or expansion as well.

This game isn't the best looking game out there but it plays great and it's a ton of fun. It just needs more players.

Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Even spider-man and rdr2 will have to wait since it takes me about 3 months for me to finish a game.
I can see how it may not be for everyone though.

That is a fairly popular game, i dont even like the genre, but have heard of the Valk series, it is extremely popular

A lot of indie games may not have eye candies, but make up for it with atmosphere and design.

I just finished playing this short game (don't really have replayability value, and takes only about 3 to 4 hours to finish), but it was a very nice experience. The music is outstanding.

And this one as well, this actually won a bunch of awards

How many of you have already played this game?

I finished it in one sitting, fantastic game

As good as Limbo for me, but it did get slightly repetetive and samey towards the latter stages.

I also played and completed Inside, they are all fairly similair themed and all very good games, none of them slipped under any radar though

Back