Games that slip under the radar that people should know about.

It would be popular if people have heard of it, go ask someone if they know what it is, they don't

6 million sounds impressive, how about 6k players on steam charts, not as impressive.

its under the radar for games, it's popular among hardcore PC gamers
By that standard, Duck Hunt would be "under the radar" when that isn't the case. It's just an old game. You should probably re-consider what blaseblah's saying for a second.

By that standard, Duck Hunt would be "under the radar" when that isn't the case. It's just an old game. You should probably re-consider what blaseblah's saying for a second.

What the fuck is the standard for under the radar to you guys?

Here I am trying to help by contributing to the thread and you guys are jumping all over me

Lesson learned. Last time I help you ungrateful assholes.

What the fuck is the standard for under the radar to you guys?

Here I am trying to help by contributing to the thread and you guys are jumping all over me

Lesson learned. Last time I help you ungrateful assholes.
Hey, I was just trying to help.

But fuck you too. Twice even.

Hey, I was just trying to help.

But fuck you too. Twice even.

Yeah big help man, appreciate the assistance couldn't have done it without you

Maybe consider people aren't video game experts and religiously play PC and scour steam for every single shred of gaming experience

These people appreciated me sharing mount and blade with them, no one appreciates you and the other fucks semantic bullshit

Star Trek Online. Even if you are not a ST fan, it is a solid sci-fi adventure with many paths and customizations.

Atom Zombie Smasher. It's a really fun strategy game where you have to rescue people from different areas of the city during a zombie invasion. You get different units like snipers, and TNT, and walls and stuff to help kill the zombies and save the people. It's super easy on the CPU/GPU so it's perfect for playing on a laptop when I'm on a work trip.

how? its not even out
I just downloaded it off steam

Edit: I’m an idiot. I went to steam to download it late last night and totally forgot I downloaded something else because it wasn’t out yet.

Checked my que this am and saw download was complete and completely forgot I downloaded something else.

I don’t even remember what it was LOL. I’ll look in a bit

Last edited:
Back