Fedor preparing for Chael - training camp pics and videos

Yea screw this dude jbjisgoat

I see no quality in his posting. Ever.

Use your real account!!! I haven’t posted much since April 2018, your join date so unless you stalked my previous posts…you wouldn’t even know. Lame fuck boys on this site.

Use your real account!!! I haven’t posted much since April 2018, your join date so unless you stalked my previous posts…you wouldn’t even know. Lame fuck boys on this site.
What’s makes you so sure this isn’t my real and only account ? You see that’s why I don’t like reading your posts, they are usually ignorant presumptions plus Jones being your idol, that doesn’t speak well for you as a person either.

But I don’t hate ya and I find you to be passionate about mma so there’s a good side to everything in the end.

What’s makes you so sure this isn’t my real and only account ? You see that’s why I don’t like reading your posts, they are usually ignorant presumptions plus Jones being your idol, that doesn’t speak well for you as a person either.

But I don’t hate ya and I find you to be passionate about mma so there’s a good side to everything in the end.

Jones is not my idol. No cage fighter is my idol, nor should they be. Although, I am obviously a fan of his. Why wouldn’t i be? He is the greatest MMA fighter in the sports infant history. And don’t give me the shit about cheating, shit most MMA fighters are juiced. Look at kettle ball fedor for christs sake. GSP may be the only clean fighter that is goat material.

You know, from the first moment I heard about Fedor training with Peter Teijse (somewhere after Fedor got cut from SF) , it always amazed me how come I've never heard of him.
Or of his kickboxing matches. Or of his other pupils.
Is he MAIN striking coach in team Ernesto Hoost? And who else is in his team? I'm sure he was never Hoost's striking coach - or was he?

And now new name: Maxim Leijdekker.
Don't get me wrong: I'm sure he's Rickson black belt , but same - where is the info about any BJJ tourneys he's won? Who are his pupils?
Again, nothing.

I remember Kharitonov training with Jon Olav Einemo prior to his fight with Barnett.
Didn't help much, but still - it's something, in my opinion, much closer to the real preparation than what Fedor does.

I don't say Fedor is destined to lose - Sonnen is bulked up MW after all. But so was Hendo, and I was 100% sure that Fedor would run through him...

You can say the same with McGregor, Whittaker, Stipe, Mighty Mouse.

They're training in small teams with a bunch of unknown peoples, yet they're still one of the best fighters of their divisions.

I don't think it would help Fedor much if he trained at AKA or ATT.

You can say the same with McGregor, Whittaker, Stipe, Mighty Mouse.

They're training in small teams with a bunch of unknown peoples, yet they're still one of the best fighters of their divisions.

I don't think it would help Fedor much if he trained at AKA or ATT.

Or Ronda...
Whatever works for one, doesn't work for another....or STOPS working with another.
When Fedor started to lose on a ground to 3 opponents in a row, that was a sign. A good one. And he actually received invitations to train in elite teams, but that never even was under his consideration.

He never even VISITED other teams - something a lot of elite team members do, just to break old habits.

An update without pics :
First part of the training camp is over. Fedor is about to go to Holland, or already is there. Pics and more updates will follow soon.

RjZ-nQbayiA.jpg

And incase you guys missed this one (one of the best recent pics of Fedor imo)

I really think FEDOR like 10 years ago was a better striker than Fedor today that tries to be a kickboxer. with age and all that considered

If Fedor throws sloppy haymakers in the first minute, I'm turning off the tv.

Had this fight been ten years ago we would all have been discussing about how many minutes could Sonnen survive.
Unfortunately, we are in 2018 and Fedor's chin has simply gone for good. Sonnen is not a puncher but I'm afraid that any single clean shot that he conects puts Fedor in trouble.
Hopefully Fedor can catch him before he get's hurt and taken to the ground.

I don’t think Fedors chin is that blown out, the times he’s been rocked lately has been due to running into hooks and getting right straight’d by a much bigger heavier guy than him.

I doubt Chael will rock fedor.

My faith in fedor is actually growing as we get closer to the fight, no one really thought he would beat mir but he did. Fedor can surprise us at any moment and show flashes of his old self. Despite being rocked in the first round of the Maldonado fight, he showed new tools like a flying knee and I forgot what else.

I truly believed if he focuses on Tdd, and fights carefully, he can win on points or ko. Even a sub but we haven’t seen a sub from him in years so that’s less likely imo.

Last edited:
Had this fight been ten years ago we would all have been discussing about how many minutes could Sonnen survive.
Unfortunately, we are in 2018 and Fedor's chin has simply gone for good. Sonnen is not a puncher but I'm afraid that any single clean shot that he conects puts Fedor in trouble.
Hopefully Fedor can catch him before he get's hurt and taken to the ground.

Sadly this is the truth. At this point I think I could wobble Fedor if I hit him.

If I had a gun to my head and had to pick a winner I'd get shot.

Back