STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Great examples here but they actually support the opposite point of view that you are thinking they support. It most certainly was shown that Rey was an elite fighter. She took out 2 of Plutt's thugs with her staff & hit Finn so hard his feet literally left the ground up 2 or 3 feet or so as he crashed down on his back. Canon goes further to show that she was an elite staff fighter & that people on Jakku didn't f*ck with her. That is however implied in the movie so don't give me this MOP sh*t. (movie only people)

Regarding knowing about the Falcon... She was a fooking parts scavenger for a living. Reckon she had to learn a thing or 2 about ships along the way? That's obvious in the movie, but Canon goes further to show that the ship she lived in had an active computer that had schematics about every imperial ship & some resistance ships as well. She also learned droid language & Wookiee... & it had a flight simulator that she mastered on the highest levels. Add in dormant Jedi skills such as young Ani presented by being able to build his own pod racer & being the only human who could do the race & you can understand how she was such a good study.

She was abandoned & alone for a decade & had to survive. Reckon she had a reason to have the eye of the tiger? She most certainly does... & all of her abilities came from being super dedicated to study & practice & just surviving. if she didn't survive, she died, and every day could easily be her last. Now switch gears to upper middle class silver spoon Kylo who's very own talking lets you know he's spoiled & bored & doesn't appreciate anything... & you can see how the force bends to the will of this new eye of the tiger force user instead of the bored but trained silver spoon upper middle class Kylo who's mortally wounded while trying to call Luke's light saber vs Rey.

So you can accept Rocky doing a few underground fights & then giving the champ the fight of his life, but you can't accept Rey who was a proven elite staff fighter being able to transfer that ability to the sword & best a mortally wounded Kylo who didn't want to beat her anyway. he wanted to recruit her. To me your point of view actually supports the fact that Rey could do that.

As far as self training... she's been doing it all her life. Not too surprising she could switch from elite staff fighting to sword quickly. Especially with all those midichlorianz bubbling up in her.

I think you're just more happy complaining about this than actually thinking about it. Finn is not underutilized... & you know his entire life story. You got to see the moments that made him question his life's ambition about wanting to be a storm trooper. During that homicide of an entire village & Finn's reaction the audience gets a very clear view of why the First Order is the bad guys. Finn's journey is imo a very well written account of this. The Canto Bight scene was more important than the resistance givez it credit for because it shows Finn getting into the glitz & glamour of it all while Rose points out the horrible truth beneath the surface. Finn's journey is literally the trilogy's analogy to explain who the bad guys are. I think it is very well done & very well written.

It's obvious who the movie wants the audience to relate to as the bad guys but it's through Finn's character arc that we are shown for sure. There's actually quite a bit of Canon content explaining how most people in the galaxy don't care who leads them, as long as their war will stop causing so much chaos. One planet even got liberated from the empire shortly after Ep. 6, but the new Republic didn't have the resources to police them, & pirates moved in. That planet sent an ambassador to the New Republic to explain that the Empire was cruel but at least they kept the planet's economy sound whereas now they're struggling. The majority of the galaxy don't even believe in Jedi & Sith as most have never seen them & think they're just myth or propaganda. So they don't know who the good guys are & who the bad guys are. We do though... thanx to Finn's arc.

& lol if you don't feel like you know Kylo well enough. I'll give you a bit on Poe... but just like your Rocky example... you don't need to know Rocky's whole back story to know he's a boxer... just like you don't need to know Poe's entire back story to know he's an elite fighter pilot.

there's actually some great Canon back story that showed Poe grew up with a force tree in his back yard. It was a living branch from the force tree in the center yard of the jedi temple on Coroscant the Empire burned down. They did however save 2 branches & kept them alive for research purposes, but Luke & Poe's mom busted in & got them. Luke only needed one so he gave the other to Poe's mom. Poe grew up climbing all around the force tree & this couldn't be bad for his pilot reflexes. I alwayz thought that waz a cool story.
It's late where I am now and I'm about to get some sleep, but I didn't want you to think you typed all that up for nothing.
i'll destroy your post sometime tomorrow
<rawsun>

This really nails it. Ultimately guys like Cameron, Lucas, Scott, Spielberg etc.were just better than the guys we have directing popcorn flicks now. There's a reason everything is a rehash or a reboot now.

The big issue is they were driving the entire production, I don't care what Disney/Lucasfilm says about Johnson having a free hand I don't buy it, this film reeks of script by committee with its tacked on ending and inclusivity list checking.

If anything I would argue it was actually when the studio's started to gain control of blockbusters that the good female roles dried up, all those CGI blockbusters of the mid/late 90's(bar Speilbergs own Jurassic Park) don't have many of them do they? Your arguebly waiting until again a strong creative director/writter driven film in The Matrix comes along for that. Peter Jackson successfully worked with Tolkien as well playing up female roles without it feeling grating.

As far as all these lengthy justfications go I think its sadly the way Blockbusters have gone now that those who are commited to them will bend over backwards to justify them. That you can just about cobble together a justification for something based partly on material not even on screen doesn't make it good cinema at all. Good cinema should sell its characters, setting and story effectively not depend on just geekish anti nickpicking.

Last edited:
Rey is a Mary Sue. You don't have to like it lol
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/144465133/
The top part of this link shows she is anything but a mary sue & that she worked very hard for her fighting & Pilot abilities & knowledge of ships & language.

Wonder Woman was a good/fun movie, why should it get the same treatment as TLJ?
I'm sure there were the same Nazi agenda people commenting their anit-feminist views, but Star Wars is such a bigger stage that the conversation has developed through much more exposure & so sticks out much more.

It's already well established that Rey is an awful character with virtually no arc. She's boring and unrelatable.
No such thing is established. You & your hater crew just circle jerk yourselves into believing that is true because the people who enjoy the movie don't have any need to continually enguage 9 months after the movie is over.

I get it that you didn't like it & it is a hard hit to take since you loved the original series so much, but just because you have the stamina to continually bitch about it 9 months later while the people who enjoyed it have moved on & are out there talking about things they enjoy... doesn't mean that you are the majority. you & your 2 dozen other friends are just the more persistent to keep bitching about it. It gives you a false illusion that everyone thinks like you do. They do not.

Perhaps JJ had plans to explain why she can jedi mind trick without ever hearing about the skill, but thanks to Rian she's just awesome because...and force balance, or something.
You actually saw the point where she learned this in the movie. When Kylo entered her mind, she learned how to reverse it. I think you haters just don't want to understand things. This is very easy to get. Strange you don't. The novel actually spells this out, that as she was in Kylo's mind, it was like data dumping from his archive. She learned stuff he knew... & while exploring is when she came across the bit about Kylo wanting to be like Gramps.

He's clearly making a connection to JJ's statements and referencing the "craze" out in the wild regarding the strong women in the new trilogy. I thought it was an excellent montage showing actually well written female characters, as opposed to what TLJ gave us. Let's face it, everyone in TLJ is a cartoon buffoon. JJ's comments about Leia was asinine too.
What the video is missing though is that there are actually people out there who hate Rey just because she's a strong female. That's real... & that's who his comment was aiming to... not "all people who didn't like it." I fielded this question here in the 2nd half http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/144464051/
Hating on TLJ has been good business for many people, especially when you have solid facts to back it up.

Those solid fax are obviously not universally agreed upon, as I explained earlier about how you guyz are just the only one's still talking about it. It gives you the illusion that everyone thinks the way you do.

I think we all wanted some Snoke backstory. Rian's "gotcha" here was lame. His subversions felt like a Family Guy parody of a parody.
just a couple minutes of screen time saying he's Plageus & we have his very rich back story told in moments. Not sure why they didn't do that in TLJ, but I expect they're saving the reveal for the next movie so for some reason & I'm fine waiting. In no way is Snoke's back story necessary to make TLJ complete. After all the heat it's gotten from the resistance, I'd say i wish they would've just done that, but then you'd be bitching about him being dead & it wouldn't of mattered. They held the reveal most likely because his death ties in with the finale imo.

Don't insult yourself by expressing the idea that Disney had no Trilogy plan while they micromanaged Solo. They know very well why they did what they did. I'm sure they gave Rian some creative space but it's silly to think he alone made the decision to kill Snoke & the Jedi religion. Whether holding back the reveal waz the right decision or not will depend on how the final act playz out. I'm personally not concerned with it. i don't need to know who Snoke was. All I need to know from him is how this upper middle class kid became the leader of the biggest military force in the galaxy... & the movie explained that to a tee... so mission accomplished. You ADD folk who are so up in arms about not knowing every single thing 2/3rds through the story are annoyingly upset for no reason. All the answers will be provided. Just take a breath & let it unfold.

Last edited:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/144465133/
The top part of this link shows she is anything but a mary sue & that she worked very hard for her fighting & Pilot abilities & knowledge of ships & language.

I'm sure there were the same Nazi agenda people commenting their anit-feminist views, but Star Wars is such a bigger stage that the conversation has developed through much more exposure & so sticks out much more.

No such thing is established. You & your hater crew just circle jerk yourselves into believing that is true because the people who enjoy the movie don't have any need to continually enguage 9 months after the movie is over.

I get it that you didn't like it & it is a hard hit to take since you loved the original series so much, but just because you have the stamina to continually bitch about it 9 months later while the people who enjoyed it have moved on & are out there talking about things they enjoy... doesn't mean that you are the majority. you & your 2 dozen other friends are just the more persistent to keep bitching about it. It gives you a false illusion that everyone thinks like you do. They do not.

You actually saw the point where she learned this in the movie. When Kylo entered her mind, she learned how to reverse it. I think you haters just don't want to understand things. This is very easy to get. Strange you don't. The novel actually spells this out, that as she was in Kylo's mind, it was like data dumping from his archive. She learned stuff he knew... & while exploring is when she came across the bit about Kylo wanting to be like Gramps.

What the video is missing though is that there are actually people out there who hate Rey just because she's a strong female. That's real... & that's who his comment was aiming to... not "all people who didn't like it." I fielded this question here in the 2nd half http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/144464051/

Those solid fax are obviously not universally agreed upon, as I explained earlier about how you guyz are just the only one's still talking about it. It gives you the illusion that everyone thinks the way you do.

just a couple minutes of screen time saying he's Plageus & we have his very rich back story told in moments. Not sure why they didn't do that in TLJ, but I expect they're saving the reveal for the next movie so for some reason & I'm fine waiting. In no way is Snoke's back story necessary to make TLJ complete. After all the heat it's gotten from the resistance, I'd say i wish they would've just done that, but then you'd be bitching about him being dead & it wouldn't of mattered. They held the reveal most likely because his death ties in with the finale imo.

Don't insult yourself by expressing the idea that Disney had no Trilogy plan while they micromanaged Solo. They know very well why they did what they did. I'm sure they gave Rian some creative space but it's silly to think he alone made the decision to kill Snoke & the Jedi religion. Whether holding back the reveal waz the right decision or not will depend on how the final act playz out. I'm personally not concerned with it. i don't need to know who Snoke was. All I need to know from him is how this upper middle class kid became the leader of the biggest military force in the galaxy... & the movie explained that to a tee... so mission accomplished. You ADD folk who are so up in arms about not knowing every single thing 2/3rds through the story are annoyingly upset for no reason. All the answers will be provided. Just take a breath & let it unfold.
You know rian was given the draft script and outline for 8 and 9 from Abrams ,and threw it in the trash right?

He alone is responsible for the direction 8 went, whether people liked his direction he took or not, he was not told what to do, or how to do it.

Now I’m sure it’s possible, and most likely did happen that Kennedy asked for some more female push, he could have added to what he was given and still accomplished that, regardless if anyone wanted it or not.

It’s no secret I’m not a fan of the movie or the direction they took with parts of it. Or how it left me nothing to look forward to and what direction they are going, but I have done the research on Rians freedom he was given to throw away the direction the trilogy was already established to go and what to do, and it did piss me off.

I’m well passed that now, and just gonna quietly wait to see if Abrams can somehow fix this mess(which I don’t believe anyone can with one film, which is why there are talks of them giving Abrams 9 and 10, instead of the original pacing to end in trilogy form at 9).

If not hopefully the GOT boys can do an interesting trilogy.

I’ve gone from mad, to sad to meh on this now.

It’s almost like a break up from a long relationship, in the beginning you are pissed that they did whatever they did to make you so mad and break up, then sad thinking about the good times, to just Meh and trying out new ones with out much excitement.

That’s where I’m at now.

STOP using things that are explained outside of the movies like in books

They don't fix the movie

The movie has to stand on it's own

We been through this
The movie does stand on it's own... I just explained further how the Canon universe continues to spell it out even more.

Anyone who doesn't know Rey is an elite fighter JUST FROM WATCHING THE MOVIE is not paying attention. Anyone who thinks that Rey's knowledge of spaceships came from a decade of parts scrounging, is just being argumentative.

what is is your problem buddeh? What is this illusive thing you say is not explained in the movie?

The movie does stand on it's own... I just explained further how the Canon universe continues to spell it out even more.

Anyone who doesn't know Rey is an elite fighter JUST FROM WATCHING THE MOVIE is not paying attention. Anyone who thinks that Rey's knowledge of spaceships came from a decade of parts scrounging, is just being argumentative.

what is is your problem buddeh? What is this illusive thing you say is not explained in the movie?

Not speaking for Clippy but , for me I get the staff fighting, the ship knowledge etc.

The BS, for me is the ability to just do complicated force powers with zero training.

The best example is the Jedi Mind trick. This is shown throughout the SW universe as not an easy thing to do.

We see most Jedi not being overwhelmingly successful with it , besides Obi wan. We see qui gon fail at it, luke is hit and miss with it etc.

Rey has no training in it, has never heard of it before that we see in the film and just pulls it out of her ass and starts using it.

It’s stuff like that.

@Myrddin Wild You're talking about my stamina? You're a machine on here, you awe me. There should be a Rocky-style montage for you and the tiny handful of people sticking by this film. I come in and out and have a fun rant when I feel motivated enough, but I can only engage in small doses/sprints.

How cool would it have been if they had a Plageus moment, or a clip showing the 1srt order's rise to power. THere's some rich lore in there. This on the Prequels missed opportunity level. Palpatine's charade could have been incredibly compelling if George didn't have so many yes men sucking his turkey neck.

Speaking of missed opportunites...How KK and JJ didn't see the value of a Luke, Leia and Han reunion is mind boggling. At least 2/3 of the audience (if not more) who helped them make $2 billion wanted to see that. What a bunch of idiots. Despite its shortfalls though, the TFA still left us hungry for more. After TLJ, I don't think many give a shit.

I put the blame of that solely on KK, she cleared that POS and is in charge. Regardless, nothing takes away from Rian making a terrible film. In fact, from what I recall, the only thing he blamed KK for was Leia Poppins.

THis is why I hoped they had a planned trilogy (I think JJ did) they tried to stick to. You know there's a cool story in there. Rian ruined the trilogy's continuity with his bizarro version of SW, it feels so out place.

btw I'm a hater in a circle jerk? That's a pretty big circle lol, no crossing streams plz...It wouldn't matter if I was the only one balls out though. I hated what they did to SW.

You know rian was given the draft script and outline for 8 and 9 from Abrams ,and threw it in the trash right?

He alone is responsible for the direction 8 went, whether people liked his direction he took or not, he was not told what to do, or how to do it.

Now I’m sure it’s possible, and most likely did happen that Kennedy asked for some more female push, he could have added to what he was given and still accomplished that, regardless if anyone wanted it or not.

It’s no secret I’m not a fan of the movie or the direction they took with parts of it. Or how it left me nothing to look forward to and what direction they are going, but I have done the research on Rians freedom he was given to throw away the direction the trilogy was already established to go and what to do, and it did piss me off.

I’m well passed that now, and just gonna quietly wait to see if Abrams can somehow fix this mess(which I don’t believe anyone can with one film, which is why there are talks of them giving Abrams 9 and 10, instead of the original pacing to end in trilogy form at 9).

If not hopefully the GOT boys can do an interesting trilogy.

I’ve gone from mad, to sad to meh on this now.

It’s almost like a break up from a long relationship, in the beginning you are pissed that they did whatever they did to make you so mad and break up, then sad thinking about the good times, to just Meh and trying out new ones with out much excitement.

That’s where I’m at now.
This is such a strange pov. At the very least, even you must realize they didn't kill Snoke & the jedi religion & top brass said, "well, f*ck it... whatever Rian wants to do" while they micromanaged Solo. You gotta get real here.

Okay, lets see your link to Rian throwing the script away & look at your resource in the context it was presented to you. Even if so, I do recall he read it. Throwing it away is just being done with it, doesn't mean he didn't follow the key ideaz. The information was all ready in his head. I'll need to see your resource to determine this.

George Lucas said that Disney outlined their ideas for the whole trilogy. This happened way early on at the start of the sale.

In a world where so many of the directors are being changed & Solo was I think 70% re-shot... I would say that filmmakers are guided at every level by Lucasfilm’s technical departments, hand-in-hand with the Story Group. There's no doubt that Rian was being monitored every step of the way... & he even moved in with the LucasFilm Story group for 3 months while writing it. So all this talk about TLJ being a Rian Johnson rebellion... is not logical.

Here's a quote from Dec. 2015 with Kathleen Kennedy who (at the bottom of page 1) clearly says she knew where the saga was going. They didn't fill in all the blanks though... (to allow creativity...)

(she previously states in this interview that Rian had been working on the script for a year & a half prior to this interview. So how can Rian be this rogue agent when she says something like this that far deep in the process?)

Peter: So when J.J. is doing Force Awakens, did he also work on a treatment for the other films in this sequel trilogy?

Kathleen Kennedy: No, because at that point we were sitting down and talking about where this might go, even as early on as with Michael Arndt. We were sort of plotting out, because obviously if you know up front that you’re building the pacing inside a trilogy structure, we needed to have some sense of where this saga was going without locking in on things and leaving room for creative development. But we had to have some sense of where we were going."

I guess you need the reference to Rian moving to the same town as the Star Wars story group for a few months.

(just under the picture of Finn) - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html

At the very least you gotta know that Rian didn't make the decision to undermine the Jedi/Sith religions. That's something that Disney is making all these other movies & shows about... so no way was that just whim of Rian's... Disney has some reason for doing that. It's not just the ravings of a mad writer/director. Likely "killing off the rebels" also came from above, based on the template of the first trilogy.

Not speaking for Clippy but , for me I get the staff fighting, the ship knowledge etc.

The BS, for me is the ability to just do complicated force powers with zero training.

The best example is the Jedi Mind trick. This is shown throughout the SW universe as not an easy thing to do.

We see most Jedi not being overwhelmingly successful with it , besides Obi wan. We see qui gon fail at it, luke is hit and miss with it etc.

Rey has no training in it, has never heard of it before that we see in the film and just pulls it out of her ass and starts using it.

It’s stuff like that.

Nah by all means speak for me - been arguing about this fucking movie for a year or more

I'm so tired

TFA left lots of doors open and so much to work with indeed

TLJ shut every fucking door and left nothing to care about for the 9th movie

It failed not only self but the future of the franchise

If the Star Wars series was a long road it started out all paved and nice and now there's a huge washout and people aren't going to bother to cross - a few swam to the Solo movie and that's it
Damn right, you nailed it

That's probably the worst sin of TLJ. It's one things to be terrible, but another to ruin everything compelling about TFA. JJ thought he had a difficult task with TFA...

It’s stuff like that.
I've pretty much re-run the entire grip field today... even though I've done this several times before... so if you just read all my responses from today all your questions will be answered regarding the "stuff like that" you're referring to. I fielded this particular question earlier as well & copied it here. I think it's very understandable.
You actually saw the point where she learned this in the movie. When Kylo entered her mind, she learned how to reverse it. I think the resistance just doesn't want to understand things. This is very easy to get. The novel actually spells this out, that as she was in Kylo's mind, it was like data dumping from his archive. She learned stuff he knew... & while exploring is when she came across the bit about Kylo wanting to be like Gramps.

Damn right, you nailed it

That's probably the worst sin of TLJ. It's one things to be terrible, but another to ruin everything compelling about TFA. JJ thought he had a difficult task with TFA...

It's so bad it even ruined the original movies

You go back to watch them and the joy felt in Return of the Jedi is gone

Yay! The war is over! Everything that happened was worth while!!! roll credits

NOPE!!!! The war NEVER fucking ends and it's more pointless than ever. Luke becomes a cunt - the warm moment felt in that movie is GONE cause they couldn't leave well enough alone

It ruined not just itself and future movies, it ruined past ones too -

IT RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!

EVERYTHING

I even made a sandwich for lunch and it tasted bad but watch @Myrddin Wild tell me how delicious it was

the mayonnaise subverted my expectations by being expired!!! OH BOY OH BOY I HAVE TO LIKE IT CAUSE ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Nah by all means speak for me - been arguing about this fucking movie for a year or more

I'm so tired
A year or more?

{<jordan}

Try just under 9 months buddeh.

<28>

It's just like everything else you twist about this movie. You get the facts wrong just so you can exaggerate your point of view.

A year or more?

{<jordan}

Try just under 9 months buddeh.

<28>

It's just like everything else you twist about this movie. You get the facts wrong just so you can exaggerate your point of view.

Having the same never ending argument makes time feel longer

Seriously this is stupid

It's so bad it even ruined the original movies

You go back to watch them and the joy felt in Return of the Jedi is gone

Yay! The war is over! Everything that happened was worth while!!! roll credits

NOPE!!!! The war NEVER fucking ends and it's more pointless than ever. Luke becomes a cunt - the warm moment felt in that movie is GONE cause they couldn't leave well enough alone

It ruined not just itself and future movies, it ruined past ones too -

IT RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!

EVERYTHING

I even made a sandwich for lunch and it tasted bad but watch @Myrddin Wild tell me how delicious it was

the mayonnaise subverted my expectations by being expired!!! OH BOY OH BOY I HAVE TO LIKE IT CAUSE ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED
Lol... my lil buddeh drunk posting again?

Pretty sure you didn't realize this when you championed TLJ above... but it's the very fact that the war continued that helped sway luke into his self defeating exile. So nice to hear you making points about the validity of TLJ for once. Well done bro.

tenor.gif

This is a beautiful moment.

Having the same never ending argument makes time feel longer

Seriously this is stupid
Yeah, I get it. I actually have to let it go for a few weeks or a month at a time so that I can focus on stuff I enjoy rather than life coaching angry radicals who complain about a movie they don't like 9 months later.

I inevitably get suckered back into the conversation every so often though.

It's probably good for the resistance to hear it. They seem to really buy into the idea that everyone thinks the way they do when it's just the fact that they are just the more persistent ones who are dedicated to bitching about a movie they don't like 9 months later.

Lol... my lil buddeh drunk posting again?

Pretty sure you didn't realize this when you championed TLJ above... but it's the very fact that the war continued that helped sway luke into his self defeating exile. So nice to hear you making points about the validity of TLJ for once. Well done bro.

tenor.gif

This is a beautiful moment.

Yeah I'm done with this never ending argument where instead of having a real discussion you twist everything everyone says

you defend a movie that everyone hates with troll like mentality

It's really gotten to be to much

sorry friend

Yeah, I get it. I actually have to let it go for a few weeks or a month at a time so that I can focus on stuff I enjoy rather than life coaching angry radicals who complain about a movie they don't like 9 months later.

I inevitably get suckered back into the conversation every so often though.

It's probably good for the resistance to hear it. They seem to really buy into the idea that everyone thinks the way they do when it's just the fact that they are just the more persistent ones who are dedicated to bitching about a movie they don't like 9 months later.

You take hatred towards a random movie like someone killed your dog

I have disagreements about many movies but nothing reaches the lengths of Last Jedi discussion

Overly personal over a 2 hour film

No need for it

Trying to force people to like something they hate and "life coaching" people

good grief Charley brown

Fair enough on the rest of this post... we just disagree. I would like to comment on this particular part though.

I'm not saying that there aren't people that hated Rey because she was a woman. People have said it on the internet, and in this thread. But that's not what that video was saying. And that's not what I, and some of the guys still talking about this movie right now feel.
That video literally took JJ's statement that was directly aimed at the anti-feminist Nazi's & made it seem like he was commenting toward everyone who didn't like the characters or the movie. That's real.

IMO people should be supporting JJ for backing down the nazi anti-femenists, not making stupid video's that subvert his real intention.

Lol... I used the word subvert. Do I belong to the club now?

Yeah I'm done with this never ending argument where instead of having a real discussion you twist everything everyone says

you defend a movie that everyone hates with troll like mentality

It's really gotten to be to much

sorry friend
That's great bud... I enjoy talking about other stuff with you more anyway. You're actually the one that pops in talking sh*t all the time anyway... so if you're done with that then I totally support your decision. We'll probably become best friends n stuff. Like peas & carrots.

200.gif

By the way... i am in a perpetual cycle of "un-twisting" thingz... not the other way around.

I'm also not "defending" anything. I take what someone says & I give my point of view. I often match the level of aggression the person I'm communicating with projects on to me... but that is just giving them a taste of their own medicine. I consider it a public service. These levelz of aggression cannot run rampant & un-checked. :D

Back