woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

I was talking to a friend about this. We are both huge Conor fans, but my friend seems to think Conor 1st Round KOs Tyron. I literally laughed in his face. He got kind of mad at me but I said come one now, Tyron will literally ruin Conor. Tyron walks around at 205 and Conor walks around at 180ish. Too much explosiveness and power for Conor to handle. DC is right when he said there are levels.

So, the guy who's had the vast majority of his fights in the UFC at 145, just one fight at 155 (and two under special circumstances at 170, pretty much without cutting) is now supossed to fight the champ at 170?

Seriously, you're just hate-jerkin to the thought of Conor getting beat up by someone four times his size.

Yeah, let's do the Lesnar vs McGregor after that. Are you like 12 ?

hqdefault.jpg

Even with that scenario though id say its still about a 40% chance Tyron knocks him out standing.

I think chance is more likely something like 70%. Conor always fights with his chin up in the air and Woodley would most likely catch him with big right hand.

Conor via head clean off. Dont underestimate the UFC GOAT.

I think chance is more likely something like 70%. Conor always fights with his chin up in the air and Woodley would most likely catch him with big right hand.

Conor is a much better striker with near flawless distance management

Thats why i say 40. Especially when we are talking pure standup.

Add in threat of the takedown and its not lookin good for mah boi

LOL this reminds me of the press conference when Conor said he's coming for all the belts.

Woodley can take him down like a foldable lawn chair, and he can put anyone at WW away early in the fight. Conor tends to have a more cumulative effect with his punches, where he doesn't have pure 1 punch power but needs to land multiple straight lefts to have put away anyone at FW or LW, besides Aldo who rushed forward.

That fight would end Tyron's life.

Because he would get arrested and put away for life for the murder of McGregor

Conor is a much better striker with near flawless distance management

Thats why i say 40. Especially when we are talking pure standup.

Add in threat of the takedown and its not lookin good for mah boi
Actually, people of Tyron's caliber who have amazing speed, power, and can cover distance quickly are capable of getting that upset. If you watch kickboxing, fighters such as Ristie fit this description and have pulled off the upset on multiple occassions. Wilder is less technically sound than many of his opponents and does not have elite footwork, but his speed and power have led him to beating more skilled boxers despite throwing haymakers that are fundamentally unsound and easy to train against when fighting normal opponents.

Oh yeah I almost forgot when Tyron's heavy kicks destroyed Condit's knee. I believe Conor has injured both knees before as well, so he can bank on that as well. Woodley has the same reach, and he is about the same height as well so Conor does not have any significant advantages over Woodley, despite his better distance management and precise left hand counter.

You have to be a blind Conor fan to believe that he has some kind of a thin chance against T Woodley... Oh well, all of ya though he had a chance against Floyd so...

After the Khabib fights win or lose I think it would be entertaining. If the Tyron that showed up against Till shows up then McGregor is in trouble. Anyone else wanna see this fight?

The obvious answer is that Woodley wins, and wins this easily.

But I was thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering... Is Conor taller than Tyron??? They are both listed as being 5'9 with a 74 in reach. Conor does appear to be slightly taller though. and Connor does seem to do the best against fighters that are shorter than him.

Even if Connor is taller than Tyron, I was still think that Woodley wins rather easily, but I would wonder. It all depends on what happens in the Khabib fight.

Yeah Woodley most likely wins of course, Conor did pretty well against Nate at WW, I do rate Tyron higher than Nate though.

calm down, everyone. Maybe TS meant Woodley moves down to fight McGregor. Woolley can get s big pay check. McGregor can fight a dominated champ who will loss his advantages. win win situation

my opinion is that conor is able to be aware of the right overhand from woodley.
probably the key attack from woodley from standing.
this fight would look different.

woodley is this guy that specialized his overhand right fight style.
that means that his whole stand up game plays into his overhand right.

lets be realistic conor should be able to figure it out but conor takes punches as well.
tyron would need more tools to add into his game against conor to take that fight.
the overhand right style will not be enough.

Conor melts the overrated bum with dat crazy left.

Back