• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Hunt: "I’m glad that Fabricio Werdum got caught, that little ****. Go back to the favelas"

Haha, I was waiting for Hunto’s reaction after Werdum got busted. Mark is hilarious, no juicer is safe.

These guys at HW who are getting popped have juiced their whole careers and have fought other fighters on juice their whole career.

Let it the fuck go already Hunt

How is Hunt triggered? This is the second time in recent years that he lost to someone juiced to the gills. You'd be pissed too.

No evidence Werdum was on anything back when he fought Hunt.

Genuinely cannot stand Mark Hunt anymore. He has been insufferable since the Lesnar fight.

You little what?!

Swearing should be permitted for direct quotes.

Hunt is the man, glad he speaks up.

Does anyone actually like Werdum? Glad to see him gone. Now his Cain domination is null and void as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, I like Werdum. No, his Cain domination is not null and void.

You little what?!

Swearing should be permitted for direct quotes.
Cunt. Its mark hunt. Cunt is to him what "you know" is for brazilians. Basically a coma. :)

By the way, i did the ****, not the mods. Its probably allowed, im just careful when its thread titles.

Last edited:
Mark Hunt is the GOAT at fighting roiders. Win or lose, nearly everyone he fights is juiced

My two favourite HWs.
You are so full of it Mark..we know what is up...

25-Funny-Salty-meme-1.jpg

Genuinely cannot stand Mark Hunt anymore. He has been insufferable since the Lesnar fight.

Totally agree with you. I used to really like him but he turned out to be an unintelligent dickhead who just went on and on about being the victim. It was fine that he was pissed off but he wouldn't shut up and said some nasty things to fans.
Used to always want him to win fights but now i always want him to lose.

Yes, I like Werdum. No, his Cain domination is not null and void.
The month in Mexico was just a cover for his SUPER steroid use, only thing that explains what happened in that fight. Besides just saying Cain ran out of gas after 1.5 rounds. It was Werdum's SUPER steroids and Cain is the shit again. You wont convince me otherwise. You like his little clown face? Or how he acts friendly and jovial then turns vulgar and violent and alternates between the two egos. Also he beat Fedor by butt scoot how can you like Werdum?

Last edited:
WAR HUNTO.

Sherdoggers salty cause the man speaks the truth.

You fuckers can hug Fabricio and cry off into the sunset.

You can cry me a river and kayak the fuck away.

I'm starting to like this new salty Mark Hunt. He annoyed me at first but it's growing on me. Reminds me of Gran Torino

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipilica
Back