• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Hunt: "I’m glad that Fabricio Werdum got caught, that little ****. Go back to the favelas"

More people ITT upset at someone getting pissed at fighting steroid cheats than they are at the fucking cheaters. Typical Shertards.

I hate to break this to Hunt, but I d be willing to bet money that Fabricios recent run through the UFC batting order was more Cordeiro based than the peds he got popped for.Its a shame Werdum taints everything he did but going by "eye test" - don't know to what extent he was using what.
I understand athletes trying to get every edge they can muster but at end of day this is a freekn fist fight in a cage with 4 ounce gloves and 1 referee to make sure no one , tragically, gets seriously bodily injured.
With usada here- at the end of the day, everything comes out in the wash so why cheat ? ..... especially in an already brutal sport.

Still salty from the Lesnar fight...him shouldnt had taken the fight when the excemption was granted...but he surely likes money and thought he would win but he didnt.

He fought Werdum long ago, testing positive now has nothing to do with their fight.

Still salty from the Lesnar fight...him shouldnt had taken the fight when the excemption was granted...but he surely likes money and thought he would win but he didnt.

He fought Werdum long ago, testing positive now has nothing to do with their fight.
yes because using steroids now is a sure fire indication that he was not using steroids then.

One of the most unlikable fighters on the roster.

After he KOs old man Aleksei, feed him to Ngannou and then send him packing to Japan to fight pro wrassler cans.

If Mark Hunt's online trash talk game translated in person, he'd be bigger than Conor.

You're telling me that a guy that regularly picks fights with fighters half his size, then does this against one his size:

69bb850fcf81afa2b746e1759de792b3.gif

Is weak minded?

You guys Hunt is in his 40's (when a lot of men start getting cranky) and he really has fought a lot of juicers. You don't think a little saltiness is justified?

it would be justified if he didn't already know it was going on

the guy had the attitude of "fuck it, ill beat them even if they juice" but then when he loses he goes "FUCK YOU ITS NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED"

it would be justified if he didn't already know it was going on

the guy had the attitude of "fuck it, ill beat them even if they juice" but then when he loses he goes "FUCK YOU ITS NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED"
So what should Mark do if he doesn't agree with fighting juiced fighters? It's not like the UFC releases fighters on demand. I'm sure Hunto would make a killing in Rizin, at least there things would be more transparent.

So what should Mark do if he doesn't agree with fighting juiced fighters? It's not like the UFC releases fighters on demand. I'm sure Hunto would make a killing in Rizin, at least there things would be more transparent.

Yep. Fight out his contract and go back to fighting in Japan. Or retire, hes fucking old.

I want a roided hunt.

Atheletes shouldnt try to be competative clean.

Hunt is on his way to out-salting Rockhold

He already out-salted Rockhold a long time ago. Rockhold was only salty after the Bisping fight but somehow the fans made a big deal out of it because he is handsome lol. Hunt is salty non-stop for past 3 years

Back