Mark Hunt: "I’m glad that Fabricio Werdum got caught, that little ****. Go back to the favelas"

You guys Hunt is in his 40's (when a lot of men start getting cranky) and he really has fought a lot of juicers. You don't think a little saltiness is justified?
/I am surprised he hasn't shot anyone yet lol

How is Hunt triggered? This is the second time in recent years that he lost to someone juiced to the gills. You'd be pissed too.
That’s the narrative on the board now and has been for a while, everyone loved Hunt till he started posting shit and doing more interviews, then in typical sherdog form he was turned on, for being upset or something

hunt is right to be mad and these virgins keyboard warriors posting their bullshit gifs are losers, roided cheaters ruin other fighters dreams and health so yea

Fuck Mark Hunt, keep being salty, Werdum beat the fuck out of you

fabricio-werdum-mark-hunt.jpg

FabricioBelt.jpg

The month in Mexico was just a cover for his SUPER steroid use, only thing that explains what happened in that fight. Besides just saying Cain ran out of gas after 1.5 rounds. It was Werdum's SUPER steroids and Cain is the shit again. You wont convince me otherwise. You like his little clown face? Or how he acts like a normal professional then acts like vulgar violent child and alternates between the two egos. Also he beat Fedor by butt scoot how can you like Werdum?
Maybe epo, how would steroids help him at elevation?

ikr like when rape victims gets triggered by their rapist, and a bunch of sjws virtue signal their opposition to rape lol cucks

I appreciate where you're coming from, but that got dark quick fuck.

<escalate99>

At least this is the end of Werdum being the GOAT HW talks
Really the best take away from all of this.

Last edited:
Maybe epo, how would steroids help him at elevation?
He trained a month in Mexico city for that, Cain had like 5 days (his fault). Fight still null and void as are all of his wins.

Werdum like a lot of big name Brazilians from that era is actually from a pretty middle class background isn't he? BJJ training isnt cheap.

He trained a month in Mexico city for that, Cain had like 5 days (his fault). Fight still null and void as are all of his wins.
I'm not disagreeing with you dude. Werdum's entire career is up for debate as far as I'm concerned. I'm just saying "super steroids" as you put it, wouldn't help with that performance like EPO would. Especially considering that what everyone remembers from that fight is Werdum out cardioing Cain.

Someone should tell Hunt about what really happens in pro sport and roids use.

Or a spoiler alert wtf happened in Pride and K1.. yet he got trigger so late after Brock and the UFC gave him his biggest contract yet.

The month in Mexico was just a cover for his SUPER steroid use, only thing that explains what happened in that fight. Besides just saying Cain ran out of gas after 1.5 rounds. It was Werdum's SUPER steroids and Cain is the shit again. You wont convince me otherwise. You like his little clown face? Or how he acts like a normal professional then acts like vulgar violent child and alternates between the two egos. Also he beat Fedor by butt scoot how can you like Werdum?

And I don't care to try. I'm a fan of his martial arts. He beat Fedor by butt scoot? You must be thinking of a different fight. Fedor knocked down Werdum, jumped into his guard, and got subbed.

And I don't care to try. I'm a fan of his martial arts. He beat Fedor by butt scoot? You must be thinking of a different fight. Fedor knocked down Werdum, jumped into his guard, and got subbed.
Right... "Knockdown..." Right. lol. Fedor just too Alpha to resist not getting on top. Why did Maynard never jump on Hall. That exact reason. Amazingly stupid fight IQ by Fedor, but that "knockdown" was a very thinly veiled butt scoot.

EDIT: Upon rewatch, there was no fake knock down butt scoot, I remembered incorrectly, or just twisted my memory a little because I love Fedor and hate Werdum. No real butt scoot detected Fedor jumped on him too fast just amazingly stupid fight IQ. Fighting Werdum Gameplan: 1. Keep it standing. What was Fedor thinking? He's still a butt scooter.

Last edited:
How would you feel if virtually everyone you lost to is getting popped for PEDs?

I'm glad Hunt is speaking out. If the rules say you are supposed to be clean and you aren't, you are cheating. Period.

Keep fighting the good fight, Hunto.

Back