Melvin Guillard Arrested; Allegedly Choked Out His Mistress

tumblr_oqbkrvy4dh1r1ult6o1_500.gif

Melvin Guillard held on 5000 cash bond.

Meanwhile, athletes in other sports.

Last edited:
$5000 bond? WTF? Who gets out that easy?
No kidding. I caught a drug charge, first one, and it was $50k, and that was my first offense ever. And that was a victimless crime.

Legal system is fucked.

Question: What do you get when you cross Melvin Guillard with Wayne Brady?

Answer:

Things have gotten so bad for Melvin he's choking and beating on women now. 2nd career coming in WMMA.

Ok this guy really loves fighting, even when he's off the clock. But on a serious note, guys we need to treat our mistresses with respect, they deserve better.

He’s gone full retard. You never go full retard, everyone (?) knows that.

Melvin Guillard, get yo shit together!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Will reserve comment about the choke thing (as we saw in the Diaz case, sometimes side-pieces can go full psycho and lie), but I do think he will probably get some time for that bar melee.
I get particularly suspicious when the girl says "he choked me" or "he was trying to kill me", especially when dealing with an MMA fighter or top level athlete......like bitch, if they wanted to choke out or kill a hoe, he could have done so in two seconds. As evidenced by the bar fight tho (more like attack by Guillard), this brother is not adverse to getting physical with a lady and has a little Ray Rice syndrome. I love me some drink, but booze = steroids of the Ultimate Wife Beating Championships. I aint nevah seen a pot head beat their wife.

Is he still working security for strip club?

I don't feel bad about the bar thing, but if he choked a woman I can't defend that one.

We gotta wait and see if that shit is true. The way he handled the crazy drunk woman during the bar fight doesn't suggest he is violent towards women.
So you think that abuse in relationships often happen in plain sight in front of audience, they charge tickets and stuff.

Damn. Imagine explaining to your wife you were arrested for choking out a side piece.

Back