Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

Shit heads kill each other.

I don't care.

The antifa dude was only 18, maybe when he would get older he would have realized that he was acting like a retarded sub-human and would become a productive member of society. I believe in second chances.

So yeah, the only sad thing with this story is the age of the idiot.

Well, he was actually a student in France's most prestigious Political sciences program (outside of the ENA, where you can only go after graduation).

What kind of skinhead has the surname, "Ayoub'?

He's of Maronite descent, Lebanese Christians. They have a pretty big diaspora in France.

I don't think this is antifa like most in this group think, I might be wrong but if the antifa dude was buying Fred Perry he probably was a SHARP ( skinhead against racial predjudism) but since it's France I might be wrong. Maybe someone can clarify.

Yeah, he was more of a left-wing skinhead, but the word is too negative regardless of the actual political stance. So Méric was portrayed as an Antifa militant instead.

He's of Maronite descent, Lebanese Christians. They have a pretty big diaspora in France.
I'm surprised he'd be prominent in any sort of far-right group. We have a lot of Lebanese here, about half of which are Christian. The far-right isn't exactly welcoming, even though a lot of them are anti-Islam.

Also, why do the French call brass knuckles an "American fist"?

I'm surprised he'd prominent in any sort of far-right group. We have a lot of Lebanese here, about half of which are Christian. The far-right isn't exactly welcoming, even though a lot of them are anti-Islam.

It's that weird hierarchy of hatred, just like how Pieds Noirs (Jews from the colonial Algeria who fled to France since the independence) can get involved with Far Right movements that hate Muslims and North Africans more than they hate Jews. Same thing with Alain Soral's far right movement, it's filled with Arabs and Blacks who hate Jews more than they hate being hated by the Far Right.

Also, why do the French call brass knuckles an "American fist"?

I have no clue, I guess it's a bit arbitrary and customary like French fries, French kisses and French toasts.

It's that weird hierarchy of hatred, just like how Pieds Noirs (Jews from the colonial Algeria who fled to France since the independence) can get involved with Far Right movements that hate Muslims and North Africans more than they hate Jews. Same thing with Alain Soral's far right movement, it's filled with Arabs and Blacks who hate Jews more than they hate being hated by the Far Right.

Yeah, thankfully most of those groups here seem to spend more time fighting each other over that hierarchy of hate and leadership than doing much of anything.

Well, he was actually a student in France's most prestigious Political sciences program (outside of the ENA, where you can only go after graduation).

Political science is a social science, so not a real science. Its something you can learn via youtube videos while playing Hoi4.

Still not impressed with his life choices.

I have no clue, I guess it's a bit arbitrary and customary like French fries, French kisses and French toasts.

Yeah... it's usefully ambiguous whether it's insulting or complimentary.

In a story about murderous Nazis, you can only whine about how bad Antifa is. How surprising.
Antifa waits outside to start a fight, an antifa member accidentally dies in what is described as a fair fight that they started, and you are determined to only see the "murderous Nazis" in the story.

How surprising

Antifa waits outside to start a fight, an antifa member accidentally dies in what is described as a fair fight that they started, and you are determined to only see the "murderous Nazis" in the story.

How surprising

You consider brass knuckles to be a fair fight. Interesting.

Not too surprising, plenty of Nazi defenders in here. You fit right in.

Political science is a social science, so not a real science. Its something you can learn via youtube videos while playing Hoi4.

Still not impressed with his life choices.

This Grande Ecole is actually prestigious, here is an alumni list (English version, so you are no flooded with French politicians you have never heard of).

Scumbags killing scumbags is ok with me.

Play stupid games.

I stand by the serious conviction of a crime, although I'm not sure if I would agree beyond involuntary manslaughter in this case, since I don't care to waste time reviewing details, but only because I believe in the preservation of law and justice. I have zero sympathy for the #antifa victim.

We need a Dana White meme for this. "So you wanna be a fucking gangster?"
I had hoped they arranged a fight. Nothing better than these two groups wiping each over our

I don’t know, I’ll have to wait and hear the nazis’ version of the story before coming to the obvious conclusion that neo-nazis are sociopaths.

Dislike antifa all you want, I’ve never heard of an alledged antifa member killing anyone.

In this situation the alleged antifa member goaded the violence. Is he really any better than the responders?

I don’t know, I’ll have to wait and hear the nazis’ version of the story before coming to the obvious conclusion that neo-nazis are sociopaths.

Dislike antifa all you want, I’ve never heard of an alledged antifa member killing anyone.

But they are a violent terrorist organization!

<Huh2>

Back