Russian plane shot down UPDATE: S-300 for Syria

doesn't Germany get a lot of oil from Russia?

I imagine the sanctions put on Russia actually hurt you guys as well, I do remember the Esso stations being pretty expensive if we translated the Euro and L to G

Yes its mostly about the gas. Germany probably has the closest relation to Russia from the western world due to East Germany still having a lot of business ties and in general, we have the money and Russia has the resources. A lot of the criticism from the US to Germany and Russia is because the US would like to sell its gas to Germany/EU.
But Germany and Russia have built the Nord Stream pipeline getting cheaper gas from Russia.

But don't get me wrong I am not saying Russia is an Ally of Germany or that what the US is doing is wrong.
They just do what they think is best for the US. In some aspects when it comes to Russia that is not the best for Germany.

Israel is too smart to give Russia a reason to attack. Arabs like to talk about wiping Israel off the map. Russia could do it in 48 hours without using a nuke.

Not really, Russia might have been able to if it was bordering Israel, but it doesn't have the power projection capabilities to confront israel in the middle east

Modern russian anti air is by no means shit tier. That's just rubbish. It would be like calling the US navy useless because they crash into a fishing boat from time to time. That said their export equipment, especially cold war era, is notorious for being bad. Like the dummy t72s pawned off to Iraq that measured up to being nothing more than target practice.

Maybe it's just me then, but I consider routinely hitting your own aircraft or civilian aircraft to be a shit-tier performance. Granted, I'll concede that it could be the abysmal training for both the russian and syrian militaries. I understand that this really upsets pro-russian power fantasies, but constant fuckups should bring scrutiny.

Yes its mostly about the gas. Germany probably has the closest relation to Russia from the western world due to East Germany still having a lot of business ties and in general, we have the money and Russia has the resources. A lot of the criticism from the US to Germany and Russia is because the US would like to sell its gas to Germany/EU.
But Germany and Russia have built the Nord Stream pipeline getting cheaper gas from Russia.

But don't get me wrong I am not saying Russia is an Ally of Germany or that what the US is doing is wrong.
They just do what they think is best for the US. In some aspects when it comes to Russia that is not the best for Germany.
the US is weird man
we (and I mean Myself too in this regard) constantly bring up other NATO countries not paying their share.....but then we continue to have bases in many of those countries.

Can't have it both ways, I know we're reducing the bases in Germany (it's why I left Germany, my IN Brigade was deactivated, along w/ the one in Grafenwoehr), but you can't expect them to support themselves while simultaneously maintaining troops and equipment in those areas. Either cut them off, and let them fend for themselves, or stop whining and keep the troops in place IMO

Literally everyone is reporting that Syria did it, because they did, even Russia is. But they want to blame Israel because they can’t blame their ally. That’s all this is.

Not really, Russia might have been able to if it was bordering Israel, but it doesn't have the power projection capabilities to confront israel in the middle east
if something escalates on that level i'm sure turkey would gladly join russia. and possibly not only turkey.

It is not in German interests to continue to be a bitch to America. One good thing about Trump is he is pursuing his Ámerican first policy´and i applaud americans doing that. But it is also making the world more multipolar. Even under piece of sh!t obama his administration was cia couping around world and fucking around, drone strikes, libya, syria and fucking with ukraine.

Obongo administration had people like nuland and a hostile state department to Russia, china, and to any nationalist sentiement in eastern europe.

Also man Brexit is good for EU. Now the American puppet and destabliser (UK) is gone and the EU can properly be run by the french and germans. Now if only they listen sentiements by the Visegrad and Italy and maybe spain in future in that the rest of EU wont go on board for alien invasion and that they want an EU that is largely ONLY for europeans not africans or muslims etc. Like or dislike it but this will break the EU up at some point. Poland is not becoming more ´tolerant´or liberal nor is hungary so at some point something will happen and the fracture may happen.

I dont think Germany will anytime ever soon be Russian ally. But Russia is predictable and not like America who dishonours treaties and has an actively hostile state department towards EU and german policy. Russia sees i bet mutual benefits towards working with Germans just dont poke the Big Russian bear in the ass or eye by trying to encircle them with NATO or steal their allies from them.

¨´´fuck the EU comments´´

I know you're only joking, but LOL. Like CNN has ever been harshly critical of Israel. Just LOL.

You irrationally hate Israel and believe in ZOG hence why you always make posts and ´´like´´ posts that are extremely ánti zionist´or give ZERO blame to the sunni arab muslims causing the issues and instead you proclaim ´more tolerance for Israelñ

if something escalates on that level i'm sure turkey would gladly join russia. and possibly not only turkey.
Not so sure, I think behind the scenes Israel and Turkey have good relations.

the US is weird man
we (and I mean Myself too in this regard) constantly bring up other NATO countries not paying their share.....but then we continue to have bases in many of those countries.

Can't have it both ways, I know we're reducing the bases in Germany (it's why I left Germany, my IN Brigade was deactivated, along w/ the one in Grafenwoehr), but you can't expect them to support themselves while simultaneously maintaining troops and equipment in those areas. Either cut them off, and let them fend for themselves, or stop whining and keep the troops in place IMO

They are supposed to by NATO agreement be paying like 2% or whatever of GDP to military and they are not. Or something.

The only ones who do is like obvious US, and UK, greece, and estonia and poland.

It is not in German interests to continue to be a bitch to America. One good thing about Trump is he is pursuing his Ámerican first policy´and i applaud americans doing that. But it is also making the world more multipolar. Even under piece of sh!t obama his administration was cia couping around world and fucking around, drone strikes, libya, syria and fucking with ukraine.

Obongo administration had people like nuland and a hostile state department to Russia, china, and to any nationalist sentiement in eastern europe.

Also man Brexit is good for EU. Now the American puppet and destabliser (UK) is gone and the EU can properly be run by the french and germans. Now if only they listen sentiements by the Visegrad and Italy and maybe spain in future in that the rest of EU wont go on board for alien invasion and that they want an EU that is largely ONLY for europeans not africans or muslims etc. Like or dislike it but this will break the EU up at some point. Poland is not becoming more ´tolerant´or liberal nor is hungary so at some point something will happen and the fracture may happen.

I dont think Germany will anytime ever soon be Russian ally. But Russia is predictable and not like America who dishonours treaties and has an actively hostile state department towards EU and german policy. Russia sees i bet mutual benefits towards working with Germans just dont poke the Big Russian bear in the ass or eye by trying to encircle them with NATO or steal their allies from them.

¨´´fuck the EU comments´´

You irrationally hate Israel and believe in ZOG hence why you always make posts and ´´like´´ posts that are extremely ánti zionist´or give ZERO blame to the sunni arab muslims causing the issues and instead you proclaim ´more tolerance for Israelñ

ZOG?

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but Israel is allied with Sunni muslims in Syria.

Great news.
Fuck Russia. They were the cause of giving the weapons to the rebels who shot down flight MH17. A passenger plane full of the worlds leading AIDS researchers and other doctors....Almost 300 people dead.

18617144_303.jpg
Someone must have got intel that they had the cure for aids.

Turkeys hate of israel seems more like big political talk to satisfy the turkish population, same with the gulf states.

Yes they do, and surprisingly America trusts turkey enough to sell them mid-range weaponry like F16s and even top of the line weaponry like the F35... A lot of trust to see those planes not go to the Russians or enemies of the US and its allies.

They are supposed to by NATO agreement be paying like 2% or whatever of GDP to military and they are not. Or something.

The only ones who do is like obvious US, and UK, greece, and estonia and poland.
IMO NATO was pointless after the fall of the Warsaw Pact and then the breakup of Yugoslavia.

The US gains virtually nothing from it

ZOG?

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but Israel is allied with Sunni muslims in Syria.
LMAO, the know-nothing's head is now spinning.

It's like nobody even knows what is happening.

Russia came in to protect the Syrian civilians from the terrorists who are propped up/supported/installed for the benefit of Israel by the US.

As Trump is running around doing 9/11 speeches, the US and Israel are protecting Al-Qaeda and destroying Syria.

the plane was destroyed by an aging Syrian rocket? how is this Israels fault lol

Back