Can anyone just admit that they have no idea what's going to happen?

Those could BOTH be wrong though. They could both be hesitant, so worried about the other's tools that they do not engage.

There is absolutely no chance of this happening. Either Conor finishes Khabib with strikes or Khabib mauls him. That is the what is going to happen.

Well, in my opinion, I don't think anyone before a 2010 join date should even be allowed to post.

I’m pretty confident that Khabib will win. I think Conor will have ring rust. I dunno we’ll see but yea Khabib takes it.

It's a fight between high level pros. 50/50

Well, in my opinion, I don't think anyone before a 2010 join date should even be allowed to post.

Some of us have gotten the ban from back in the days of emotional mods...

I know I don't know the future. Never have.

I don’t know what will happen but I have a FEELING Conor will prevail

On Sherdog? Good luck.

But I do know a couple of major Conor haters that should be banished from the land if Conor wins after all the stupid threads they've made lol.
@Mysterio should be banned regardless. An anti-Conor spambot is not needed on these boards.

I can admit that every fight.
I have never made a prediction in the 25+ years I've been watching MMA or in the 35+ years I've been watching Kickboxing/Muay Thai.
Becuase I know that no matter what anyone claims to know, it's all complete bullshit.
The best anyone can do is make an educated guess, wich might be slightly better then just picking one.
Claiming to know just makes a person look really dumb.

D0kH.gif

Pretty much a coin flip to me.
Great fucking movie

Connor RD 5 Heel Hook - thats a lock

I do know exactly what will happen, but Dana made me promise not to say

I literally have no clue what's going to happen in the fight. It seems pretty binary. Either Conor's striking takes apart Khabib before he can implement his gameplan or Khabib implements his gameplan and takes all of Conor's punching power away through suffocating GnP.

Those could BOTH be wrong though. They could both be hesitant, so worried about the other's tools that they do not engage. Conor could land a good shot and then get smothered, but Khabib would be unable to capitalize because of having been concussed by Conor. I could even see Conor getting taken down for a round or two and then implementing Al Iaquinta's plan of letting Khabib punch him a few times to build confidence in his striking and setup a counterpunch.

This fight has so many different ways it could go, but everyone just wants to say "Khabib has zero chance" "Conor has zero chance"

Can't we just admit that we have no idea what's going to happen and shut the fuck up and enjoy the fight?

Of course either fighters has a chance to win, but let's not pretend this fight is 50/50.

Conor has one path to victory: ko Khabib as he comes in, within 2 rounds when Conor is still fresh and has ko power.

Khabib has several paths to victory:

Take Conor down and win via:

1. Ground and pound.
2. Submission.
3. Unanimous decision.

So Conor has about 25% chance of winning.

Last edited:
Sherdog mentality. Everyone wants to call their shot. I favor Conor but am by no means confident. I don't think either guy has fought anyone as good as the other (arguably Aldo for Conor but Khabib is a tougher matchup due to size, strength, wrestling).

Big Conor nuthugger.
Except i don't start stupid ass threads like Khabib's temporary fans.

Conor/Khabib/Tony are ALL 50/50 fights.

Tony probably has a 60/40 edge on C & K.
They're all top class well rounded athletes.

You complaining idiots should be thankful there's a strong division right now.

Back