PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
DnkO5FSWwAQrE9N

Paige is STILL retired. Means something to her.
But she was born into the business, unlike cokefiend Hickenbottom.
I was referring to some level of respect for staying retired. I won't look down on him or think it tarnishes his legacy for doing so. He's got another run in him

I was referring to some level of respect for staying retired. I won't look down on him or think it tarnishes his legacy for doing so. He's got another run in him
Plus he's gotta prove to Taker that he isn't scared of him.

Plus he's gotta prove to Taker that he isn't scared of him.
He got in Hell In A Cell with The Undertaker when getting in Hell In A Cell with The Undertaker meant something. The Heartbreak Kid lays down for absolutely noooboodddyyy

Hoping for Conor but I don't like his chances. Conor looks coked to the gills.

@squirrelynuts You should smoke some high CBD low THC bud like Cannatonic. It works way better than CBD oil.
But with a low THC content, Would I still get high??
CBD I find is good for aches and pains and when I wanna still somewhat function.
But I like to get blitzed and not want to do anything besides chill and play vids lol.
Regardless I’ll look into it.

His constant interruption is really annoying. Chael knew to get his opponent over too

Conor is coked out of his damn mind.

"You beat a fookin' real estate agent for that belt!"
{<jordan}

Someone help me out here . Has WarriorsComeout always been unhinged or are we witnessing his unraveling in real time? I never noticed anything too unusual from him but lately he reminds me of Katt Williams in 2016 and Britney Spears in 2007
naw, he's always been annoying as shit

Champ Champ. He'll keep the distance and Khabib will eat shots all night trying to get that takedown
im a huge khabib mark, but i could definitely see conor catching him clean when he shoots in for a single. guess thats why this fight is intriguing. really does feel like grappler vs striker

im a huge khabib mark, but i could definitely see conor catching him clean when he shoots in for a single. guess thats why this fight is intriguing. really does feel like grappler vs striker
That's what's so weird about it. Conor could school him on the feet, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round. Or Khabib could rag doll his ass, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round

I kind of respected that he retired and stayed retired. It made him different than these other old timers always chasing "1 more match." It also protected his legacy. So I guess I was a little disappointed.

But, you know, everybody's got a price so whatev.

giphy.gif
heard the saudis are gonna pay him something crazy

Khabib got owned by the damn reporter "I'm not the fighter, you are."
<{danawhoah}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back